[Theory] Tsunade is not Naruto's mom/ Future od Sage mode!!!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Title as Future of sage mode Please.. It was caused due to a mis-understanding on my part and I apologise for that..

About :naruto:'s sage mode. I think that in later episodes of the manga we will be getting 2 see how Naruto tries to get more Juice from the sage mode, and getting better and improved versions/ more perfected versions of sage mode..
I beleive that because in [link]http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/468/15/[/link] naruto says that "Its Sennin mode that i need to use. First i should work on how Long I can Hold it for".. this to me shows that after the first phase of Naruto's self-training there will be atleast a second phase.. Sort of Like how Goku goes SSJ3 in DBZ... This I think Naruto will achieve by unlocking the kyuubi's chakra (completely) or by unlocking the other chakra of the nine-tail (yin/yang -the one that Minato had not given Naruto)...

I would like to hear ever1's thoughts on my theories. So plz Discuss...:)

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf are u talking bout? :eek: Kushina is narutos mom....
Nobody ever said Tsunade was narutos mom... they showed his mom in the manga, and with sage mode, its totally obvious.... he said it in the manga...
Dude, tell us something we dont know..
Why are you calling it a theory? :eek:
Whats the conclusion of this theory of yours?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... ... ... ...Naruto's mom is Kushina Uzumaki that's something we know for a very very very long time -_-, btw she has red hair. Also Minato called his son Naruto from Jiraiya's book, but Uzumaki comes from his mother ~_~

There has never been a theory that Tsunade could be Naruto's mom for so far as I know, that would be gross >.<
Though there is a theory that Tsunade is Naruto's GRANDMOTHER and that is very well possible.

I really don't get where you got this weird idea -_-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... ... ... ...Naruto's mom is Kushina Uzumaki that's something we know for a very very very long time -_-, btw she has red hair. Also Minato called his son Naruto from Jiraiya's book, but Uzumaki comes from his mother ~_~

There has never been a theory that Tsunade could be Naruto's mom for so far as I know, that would be gross >.<
Though there is a theory that Tsunade is Naruto's GRANDMOTHER and that is very well possible.

I really don't get where you got this weird idea -_-
Hmm. guess i mis-interpretted the info in the thread previous 2 mine... Sorry bout that... I too thoght dat was grosse.. Hnce the thread.. wat do ya hav 2 say bout thread part 2????

sorry i forgot it was red nd nt black too.. Ma bad....

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm. guess i mis-interpretted the info in the thread previous 2 mine... Sorry bout that... I too thoght dat was grosse.. Hnce the thread.. wat do ya hav 2 say bout thread part 2????

sorry i forgot it was red nd nt black too.. Ma bad....
The 2nd part is pretty obvious too, he said he needed to train to keep it longer, and his sagemode is already perfected. it isnt anything he can take to the next level, sage mode is an ancient thing.
Its not his technique to improve. But he can train to maintain it longer.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 2nd part is pretty obvious too, he said he needed to train to keep it longer, and his sagemode is already perfected. it isnt anything he can take to the next level, sage mode is an ancient thing.
Its not his technique to improve. But he can train to maintain it longer.[/QUOTE

thats the thing.. Im guessing that Naruto's gonna blow the sage mode sky high and gonna attain much better results out of sage mode dan previously know 2 Pa frog etc.

(Part not relevant 2 Naruto manga ) I was just nw watching naruto shippuden 130 (anime) nd der was sumthing in it in the discussion between the scroll frog nd Jiraaiya about naruto nt needing 2 use a specific jyutsu at all... Any ideas u guys bout which jyutsu was under discussion der????
Mayb its dis jyutsu dat naruto's gonna start using...
Ur thoughts????

And seriously sorry bout the earlier part... My mis-understanding...... XD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O i have nothing to say >.> i dnt wanna hurt anyone <.<
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????
if the hurting part was addressd 2 me den dont worry.. I really do wannna hear the response from others...
And i wont mind if u insult me either.:p. As i will take it as constructive critisism (unless 4 XTREMELY DUMB reasons) :hypertobi::hypertobi::hypertobi:

Azaghast

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf are u talking bout? :eek: Kushina is narutos mom....
Nobody ever said Tsunade was narutos mom... they showed his mom in the manga, and with sage mode, its totally obvious.... he said it in the manga...
Dude, tell us something we dont know..
Why are you calling it a theory? :eek:
Whats the conclusion of this theory of yours?
excatly
,dude where did you even find out that there existed a theory of tsunade being narutos mom ???

Amaya Sayuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it was just pretty weird thinking that tsunade is naruto's mom >.>
its not like that would even happen <.< n naruto's mom was introduced in a way...
You must be registered for see images

taz7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man i dont know wt to say except narutoz mom is a BEAUTY
oh and naruto will improve his sage mode
he will learn a higher level of senjutsu

KASTAWAY

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 2nd part is pretty obvious too, he said he needed to train to keep it longer, and his sagemode is already perfected. It isnt anything he can take to the next level, sage mode is an ancient thing.
Its not his technique to improve. But he can train to maintain it longer.
i have to disagree, naruto is nothing like any other and he has the 9tails so he can make it better.