ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was not madara's will, it was kaguya's zetsu.

Man, i didn't think i would find someone so in denial when i'm putting the pictures right in from of them

it is not madara's will.
looooooooooooook atttttttt your own scansssssss posteddddddddddd, zetsu clearlyyyyy says "i wanted madara to think he discovred white zetsu", which they diddddddddddd, they followed his ordersssss for "tsukyomi" which tobi was apart offffff and they were doing his will which is why i said "madara's willlll", therefore tobidaraaaaaa confrimedddddddd

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
looooooooooooook atttttttt your own scansssssss posteddddddddddd, zetsu clearlyyyyy says "i wanted madara to think he discovred white zetsu", which they diddddddddddd, they followed his ordersssss for "tsukyomi" which tobi was apart offffff and they were doing his will which is why i said "madara's willlll", therefore tobidaraaaaaa confrimedddddddd

You must be registered for see images

Read again, fourth panel. I'll keep repeating until you burn into your mind.

As for my reward, I'll just keep increasing my post count.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Every zetsu is just people that were once trapped in the IT. That's the hard fact here.

You can't deny manga facts.

PS: Your manga panel doesn't mean nothing. It only said that BZ decieved Madara, but it was BZ the one who freed those Zetsu.

The end.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Every zetsu is just people that were once trapped in the IT. That's the hard fact here.

You can't deny manga facts.

PS: Your manga panel doesn't mean nothing
your not listening guy, Zetsu may have been working for kaguya, but he was still following madara's orders, someone becoming Tobi aka madara for akatsuki was apart of "Kaguya's revival" at-least to the zetu's

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your not listening guy, Zetsu may have been working for kaguya, but he was still following madara's orders, someone becoming Tobi aka madara for akatsuki was apart of "Kaguya's revival" at-least to the zetu's
No, the manga page you put tells it all, the first globe in the first panel.

"making it sound like Madara came up with it", ergo Madara thought BZ was following his orders and plans.

But it was the contrary. Madara was the puppet in here.

I'm listening very well. You're the one that is not even reading the manga pages with care.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the manga page you put tells it all, the first globe in the first panel.

"making it sound like Madara came up with it", ergo Madara thought BZ was following his orders and plans.

But it was the contrary. Madara was the puppet in here.

I'm listening very well. You're the one that is not even reading the manga pages with care.
omg i can't agrue with you when tobidara is already confirmed, yes madara was the puppet, but the zetu's still followed madara's plan for tsukyomi, so they can revive kaguya, sense they couldn't do it themselves, just like they made kabuto find madara's body so he can get revived

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg i can't agrue with you when tobidara is already confirmed, yes madara was the puppet, but the zetu's still followed madara's plan for tsukyomi, so they can revive kaguya, sense they couldn't do it themselves, just like they made kabuto find madara's body so he can get revived
That's the wrong part of your analysis. Black Zetsu was not following Madara's plan... Infinite Tsukiyomi was Black Zetsu's plan from the start.

BZ > Madara > SZ (freed thanks to BZ) > Obito (what really transpired)

That's the fact-based relationship.

But your under your logic

Madara > SZ (Madara's will) > Obito (Your vision of Tobidara's theory)

Anyways, I understand why you wouldn't understand the references I put. Your logic ability is twisted.

Specially because if not by BZ, Guruguru wouldn't be out there, and Tobi wouldn't even exist. This totally destroys your logic.

Only people with a straightforward and developed logic can debate with me. Deal with it.

Last edited:

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the wrong part of your analysis. Black Zetsu was not following Madara's plan... Infinite Tsukiyomi was Black Zetsu's plan from the start.

BZ > Madara > SZ (freed thanks to BZ) > Obito (what really transpired)

That's the fact-based relationship.

But your under your logic

Madara > SZ (Madara's will) > Obito (Your vision of Tobidara's theory)

Anyways, I understand why you wouldn't understand the references I put. Your logic ability is twisted.

Specially because if not by BZ, Guruguru wouldn't be out there, and Tobi wouldn't even exist. This totally destroys your logic.

Only people with a straightforward and developed logic can debate with me. Deal with it.
He still followed his orders, i can pull up scans from the war, where black zetsu was following his orders

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still followed his orders, i can pull up scans from the war, where black zetsu was following his orders
Oh, so now we are not speaking about plan, but about orders? Are you speaking about Rinnegan/Yin Kyuubi?

You logic still falls. Without BZ, Madara would not released Zetsus from the Mazou, ergo, there would not be any Spiral Zetsu, therefore, there would be no Tobi.

Anyways, dude, chill. Madara's seal was confirmed to restraint Obito's movement, but it was not to control Obito's persona. The Tobi's goofy persona was confirmed to be SZ, and it was confirmed that SZ is BZ's doing, not Madara's.

Madara didn't order BZ to create SZ. That are the facts. That's why you're wrong, because also .

Last edited:

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, so now we are not speaking about plan, but about orders? Are you speaking about Rinnegan/Yin Kyuubi?

You logic still falls. Without BZ, Madara would not released Zetsus from the Mazou, ergo, there would not be any Spiral Zetsu, therefore, there would be no Tobi.

Anyways, dude, chill. Madara's seal was confirmed to restraint Obito's movement, but it was not to control Obito's persona. The Tobi's goofy persona was confirmed to be SZ, and it was confirmed that SZ is BZ's doing, not Madara's.

That are the facts.
No mere interpretation from your part, Madara's plan was apart of zetsu's plan, the only difference is, that they overthrew madara in the end, but tobi forming the akatsuki, trying to collect the bijju's, creating infinite tsukyomi, was also madara's will and was what he wanted

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No mere interpretation from your part, Madara's plan was apart of zetsu's plan, the only difference is, that they overthrew madara in the end, but tobi forming the akatsuki, trying to collect the bijju's, creating infinite tsukyomi, was also madara's will and was what he wanted
That not my interpretation... it is deductive logic. Based on manga facts.

Madara didn't order BZ to free SZ from the Mazou.

Prove it wrong... if you thing this interpretation is just mine, then you should be able to prove that Madara ordered BZ to free SZ.

Do it, and I could give you credit.

Last edited:

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my theory made 1 year ago :

No one seemed to have a reasonable counter to my arguments or at the very least tried to counter it, but here is another point: did "Tobidara" ever say anything about "poop"? Because most of the time on he gets on the manga he talks about "poop".

Last edited: