Three Mangekyou Sharingan abilities? Shin Uchiha ?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are several things interesting about Shin that can’t be ignored and I’ll list them:
1.) How did only one Shin have a space/time technique?
2.) Was that Shin a sentient being or it being controlled like the Paths of Pain?

Now I know that with the current script writers, the Shin clones will never be used again but let’s indulge this idea anyhow. The Shin I’m referring to is obviously the small, walking, stumpy cyclops. As you can see, he has the same Mangekyou sharingan design that all of kid Shin have:
You must be registered for see images

Note:
It is important to note that in the anime portrayal, they changed tiny Shin’s Mangekyou sharingan into a standard 3T sharingan, which is bullshit but whatever:
You must be registered for see images

But why is that one in particular so special? After discussing that, we know that Shin’s MS has two abilities which are Manipulation of objects that have been marked and space/time technique. But what if that tiny Shin was controlled like the Paths of Pain or at the very least, like an extension of the Real Shin’s will; much like Zetsu?

There’s too much OP to his character and the clones that can’t be ignored, like the fact that none of the Shin clones have displayed any of their MS abilities but they did activate them multiple times during battle. But anyway, I’d like to hear your thoughts on this; What do you all think?

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally am a fan of Shin, what bothered me is that his portrayal was downgraded by the reveal that he was one of many clones. Kishi/Ikemoto could have really fleshed out this character and blended really well in the story.

I think the tiny Shin is simply a bi-product of early experimenting that ultimately resulted in the adult Shin and consequently in to the younger Shin. Since they are clones of each other, their MS abilities wouldn't change per say. I do need to go back and re-read the manga because I'm a bit hazy on the details.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, people do gloss over the space time feat

perhaps it is their other MS ability but only adult shin has been able to use it

& he had a strange connection with the lil abomination(showing sorrow when Sarada killed it) so perhaps it was an extension of himself

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel as though that was the first Shin.

With his space travel tech, we can surmise that Orochimaru probably made him from Obito's DNA, how and when he procured that is a different topic.

Nevertheless, I believe that he is the prototype that the adult Shin took after. All the Shins afterwards are clones of adult Shin.