Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More Orochimaru involvement in the storyline... I think that the series will have three phases. One is the current meta of Shinobi vs science with emphasis on the Byakugan. After this phase of the story plays out it will transition to the sharingan. Remember that the ten tails has a rinnesharingan so it will be natural for the series to begin to place more emphasis on the sharingan during this phase. Characters like Kaguya will become relevant once again. Sarada will get more attention and we may even get Madara back in the fray. Byakugo development is foreshadowed and we may get a sharingan based karma seal. That's right folks you heard it here first. Stay tuned for details.. The third phase will be related to senjutsu the other major ability. This phase will put a spotlight on Mitsuki and Toneri. The final phase will return Naruto and Sasuke and the six paths power to the forefront before the culmination of the series.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wuddup Marvel.

Anyway, I was on board for the first few sentences. Then it got a little too whacky. IF you're down, I'm down, but expect a long, drawn out series not really doing anything with the main plot. DC should have done what you did. Character development. Boruto needs slightly more action, because the fights are fire, and expand on the characters that are available to them. Not section it off thru abilities. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Yahcob13