Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lately the will of D has come to my attention especially that theory that has been going around about "One Piece".

I found a cool video I wanted to share
[video=youtube;TQ4UQIP0zuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TQ4UQIP0zuM[/video]

In it there is a part that talks about someone who will come and turn the world upside down when they uncover The "One Piece". Pretty interesting.

That Will of D.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if it has some thing to with the prediction that is going around.
i would say it could be they are a heir of the kingdom that used to rule the world before the now world over threw them.
or if not
its an heir of norland they guy who went to ski island and failed to comeback to fishman island maybe his name is norlan d ?

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
She wants the D. But seriously d must mean danger cuz garp, dragon, luffy, and BB are full of it haha
Lol yeah i dont think it thats simple hah
I really want to find out about the will of the D.
-I watched the video and it seems the maker forgot about Garp knowing about the will of the D. I'm pretty sure he knows a lot about it
Pretty sure he knew to some extent. Regardless this will of D is interesting.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I gave up on that video when they didn't list the Gorosei as the people who know the truth. Because it's evident that those 5 know more about this world than anyone does (perhaps more then the Roger Pirates).

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if it has some thing to with the prediction that is going around.
i would say it could be they are a heir of the kingdom that used to rule the world before the now world over threw them.
or if not
its an heir of norland they guy who went to ski island and failed to comeback to fishman island maybe his name is norlan d ?
Why is it that with every single character that has a 'd' in their name, people theorize that they are a D.? Like Kaidou = Kai D. Ou and stuff. I'm not bashing on you directly though, so I hope you don't feel offended.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think most about the will of D, where it comes from, etc. is pretty obvious. But what is it? I personally think, that you need the will of D to obtain One Piece, and Shanks hasn't got it, but Luffy has. That is why he wants to be friends with Luffy, so he can make Luffy obtain the treasure, so he can steal it from him.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Why is it that with every single character that has a 'd' in their name, people theorize that they are a D.? Like Kaidou = Kai D. Ou and stuff. I'm not bashing on you directly though, so I hope you don't feel offended.
We all know Donquixote D. O'flamingo is the chosen one
You must be registered for see images