Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not me saying this is the truth, but a thought I has while talking about the recent Naruto Manga events with a friend I thoight I would share with you all. Also I used the SEARCH button and found no thread on this. If there is already one then my apologises.

Since Obito has been revealed to be alive, and it looks like he is half Zetsu and Hashirama mush (hence why he can use Izanagi) there is on time Tobi is shown in the manga.

You must be registered for see images

Now I know this could possibly be Obito with long hair, but Kishi (in every other adaptation of Tobi) has always given him Obitos short spikey hair. So who else could it be?

I believe that it may have be Izuna. If Madara could survive then why not him? He was blind you say? It doesnt seem hard to take shqringan even before the killing of the uchiha as Madara has a replacement already...it may also be the real Madara but atm he looks to be confind to his hole...so what do guys think?

Reactions: Gyakusetsu

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm possible xd
Anything is these days :
If,
oro can be revived
Madara can break free of edo tensei
the juubi can be revived without the 8 or 9 tails
obito is tobi
obito happened to be crushed right next to Madara's lair
Madara extended his life using the gedo mazou ...

yeah you get my point :lmao:
I really wouldn't be surprised :hint:

Reactions: Uxellius

Akx19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose anything is possible. But i think that would be really far fetched at this point. I think its more likely that its zetsu taking the form of Madara, or just Obito with long hair and this was Kishi's early adaptation of Tobi to make the lie that he was madara more believable.

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man this same theory has been posted alot on the forums. The only other logical choice it could have been was Madara but we know now that's impossible because of the way Madara looks when he meets Obito and you can tell he is gonna die soon hell he can't leave the Mazou statue ATM. As for it being Izuna again there really is no way becasue he would be as old as Madara if he were alive. It is just Obito he most likely grew out his hair to look more like Madara so he could go around telling people that he was Madara as it was part of his and Madara's plan.

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know madara had zetsu, and zetsu can take on the form of anyone right? I'm just tired of hearing about izuna. Until we see the guy in the manga can we please just let it go? obito was tobi so now you're drawing at straws. Is it that hard to admit you were wrong?

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I agree with this. I believe Madara died shortly after battling Hashirama and awakening the Rinnegan, which explains his Edo's youthful appearance. Madara's statement about doing so would also be true. Side note: Kabuto would not have asked Madara if he survived his battle with Hashirama, if he had created an Edo Tensei that restores youth. Anyway, Madara then revivies Izuna and dies leaving the eyes to him. It also explains why he wouldn't recognize Tsunade. This could also mean that Itachi was probably successful with his Amaterasu and would explain the speed with which Obito had his arm restored. As we have been shown arm regeneration is not instantaneous and when Sasuke hit him with Amaterasu he returns with a new arm almost instantly. The old "Madara" doesn't fit the personality of the one restored by Kabuto. He waxes philosophically about causality, while Kabuto's is just an arrogant a** obsessed with Hashirama. Further that eye the old man has is probably Kakashi's, or Obito's if you want to get technical about it (oh the irony). Thanks to the miracle of temporal loop and the Kamui dimension being used to escape from the reboot. It just doesn't make sense to only take one eye from a random fodder ninja. Will know for certain if two Madara's show up, one with facial cracks on his Edo and one without, though most folks will just assume wood clone.

Last edited:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I agree with this. I believe Madara died shortly after battling Hashirama and awakening the Rinnegan, which explains his Edo's youthful appearance. Madara's statement about doing so would also be true. Side note: Kabuto would not have asked Madara if he survived his battle with Hashirama, if he had created an Edo Tensei that restores youth. Anyway, Madara then revivies Izuna and dies leaving the eyes to him. It also explains why he wouldn't recognize Tsunade. This could also mean that Itachi was probably successful with his Amaterasu and would explain the speed with which Obito had his arm restored. As we have been shown arm regeneration is not instantaneous and when Sasuke hit him with Amaterasu he returns with a new arm almost instantly. The old "Madara" doesn't fit the personality of the one restored by Kabuto. He waxes philosophically about causality, while Kabuto's is just an arrogant a** obsessed with Hashirama. Further that eye the old man has is probably Kakashi's, or Obito's if you want to get technical about it (oh the irony). Thanks to the miracle of temporal loop and the Kamui dimension being used to escape from the reboot. It just doesn't make sense to only take one eye from a random fodder ninja. Will know for certain if two Madara's show up, one with facial cracks on his Edo and one without, though most folks will just assume wood clone.
What the what???

How does Madara have Obito or Kakashi's eye at that point none of what you said makes sense it is an incredible amount of reaching on your part.

WTH

SharinganisOP

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory has been posted a lot. People also used to believe it may have been Madara before they saw his white hair in the recent chapters.

However it is confirmed that TOBI DID GROW LONG HAIR. This is confirmed through Kisame's memories. In his memory he has long hair. When he finds see's tobi's face again and recognizes him he actually calls him the Mizukage and Madara. This confirms he had long hair for a period of time. This leads me to believe ALL masked men have been Tobi aka Obito, especially since the Uchiha massacre was near the time period of the mizukage being controlled.

Why he grew out long hair in order to impersonate Madara is another question though. He likely grew it out because it would aid in his plans. Also Madara Uchiha is also a name that strikes fear into people(Shown by kisame's eye in a picture below) and is known as a mighty leader. Also With the name Obito, people who'd be like "who da **** is that and why do i care"?

You can see this evidence in the following pages.

Reveals he is Uchiha Madara:

Proves it by showing his face:

Tobi shows Kisame his face:

Kisame recognizes Tobi to be the Mizukage and Madara:

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the what???

How does Madara have Obito or Kakashi's eye at that point none of what you said makes sense it is an incredible amount of reaching on your part.

WTH
Lol. Here is the stretch my friend. Kabuto restores youth to Madara's Edo Tensei. 10+ years of time = "shortly after" for Madara. Madara doesn't know who his rival's famous grand daughter is, but the rest of the world does. Hashiramas DNA explains everything else. There, that make you feel better? At this point, you can't say that anything is a stretch. If you have a theory that explains the timeline then post it.

Last edited:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. Here is the stretch my friend. Kabuto restores youth to Madara's Edo Tensei. 10+ years of time = "shortly after" for Madara. Madara doesn't know who his rival's famous grand daughter is, but the rest of the world does. Hashiramas DNA explains everything else. There, that make you feel better? At this point, you can't say that anything is a stretch. If you have a theory that explains the timeline then post it.
Kabuto specifically said that he restored Madara to his prime and well above. And in the actual manga Kabuto also said that he took the Edo Tensei far above what Orochimaru had done.

And you never explained how you thought Madara has Obito's or Kakashi's eye when he is talking to Obito as a kid.

:flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one problem : Izuna was shown dead.
So was Obito.

We all know madara had zetsu, and zetsu can take on the form of anyone right? I'm just tired of hearing about izuna. Until we see the guy in the manga can we please just let it go? obito was tobi so now you're drawing at straws. Is it that hard to admit you were wrong?
This is just a thought, I explained that if you had read it all. I have not posted a single thread saying Tobi is Izuna until this one. And i even said it could also be Madara otr just Obito with long hair....so maybe read the first post next time.

lol I like your thinking, but they wouldnt have their eyes sorry.

This theory has been posted a lot. People also used to believe it may have been Madara before they saw his white hair in the recent chapters.

However it is confirmed that TOBI DID GROW LONG HAIR. This is confirmed through Kisame's memories. In his memory he has long hair. When he finds see's tobi's face again and recognizes him he actually calls him the Mizukage and Madara. This confirms he had long hair for a period of time. This leads me to believe ALL masked men have been Tobi aka Obito, especially since the Uchiha massacre was near the time period of the mizukage being controlled.

Why he grew out long hair in order to impersonate Madara is another question though. He likely grew it out because it would aid in his plans. Also Madara Uchiha is also a name that strikes fear into people(Shown by kisame's eye in a picture below) and is known as a mighty leader. Also With the name Obito, people who'd be like "who da **** is that and why do i care"?

You can see this evidence in the following pages.

Reveals he is Uchiha Madara:

Proves it by showing his face:

Tobi shows Kisame his face:

Kisame recognizes Tobi to be the Mizukage and Madara:

Hmmm...perhaps. Or maybe after meeting Madara or Izuna then he was introduced to Obito?

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto specifically said that he restored Madara to his prime and well above. And in the actual manga Kabuto also said that he took the Edo Tensei far above what Orochimaru had done.

And you never explained how you thought Madara has Obito's or Kakashi's eye when he is talking to Obito as a kid. [/QUOTE=SSJ3Gotenks;8462531]

The translations that I have read are "beyone your prime" or "even better than your golden age" not restored you to your prime and well above. That refers to the addition of Hashirama's DNA. Once again, why would he ask if he survived Hashirama if he created an Edo Tensei to restore his youth?

Did you read the chapter where Itachi used Izanami? It is the same principal. The timeline loops, except it is not a genjutsu. This reality will soon end. Kishimoto is not even showing you the same timeline. The slight variations or "mistakes" are indicators of another cycle that Kishimoto has presented to you to see if you can figure it out. Making sense now? If one could store items someplace and avoid loop (use pocket dimension) and retain a record of what had occurred in previous cyles (zetsu) then your guaranteed of success. Only problem is slight variations, but if at first you don't succeed just record what happened (Zetsu) and fix it in the next go round. As Tobi said to Minato many doors are open to me.

Last edited:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As this is a thread I have made I figured I would post the answer. I thank you all for a good debate but the latest chapter has shown uw that it is Obito with long hair.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As this is a thread I have made I figured I would post the answer. I thank you all for a good debate but the latest chapter has shown uw that it is Obito with long hair.

No Bro,at Kisame's Past he had Long Hair, and again at the Battle Minato vs Tobi he Had Short Hair....And Everything happened
Before Uchiha clan massacre. and at the Kisame's past Tobi look like grown and at the Battle Minato vs Tobi he is short. WTF MAN NARUTO MESSED UP!