wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could you mistake the seal being the same as the tech?

Whatever is on Tsunade's and Sakura's forehead, that seal is a Yin seal.
Same goes for the Karma, same goes for the Curse Mark, same goes for the Sun and Moon seals on Naruto's and Sasuke's hand

The reason why they call them that is due to the nature of what is inside.

Much like if I have an empty bin and I stored tools there, it would be called a Toolbin, and if I take the tools out and replace it with food, it would be a food bin. The bin is the bin. It does not change just because you put something inside it. You just call it differently because it is more specific and tells you what the content of the bin is.

Time and time again, they have explained the Byakugou is storing one's chakra into a single point and sealing it. The seal is not the Byakugou. It is a Yin Seal. It is the bin. Byakugou is the technique, the process of controlling chakra.

IT IS IN THE DAMN DATABOOK and manga panels explain how exactly the Byakugou works!

Store chakra into bin. Use chakra from bin to use a chakra hungry technique, Creation Rebirth.
All of these were created by Tsunade.

No! The manga is not talking about Byakugou being an ancient techinque!

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

By no means was she talking about the Byakugou itself. She was talking about an ancient jutsu that Tsunade talked with her about. She was trying to help out about the Karma here and completely left the Byakugou subject. Notice that they started talking about the relationship of the Byakugou seal and the Karma seal and Sakura moved the subject over to the only thing that connects them together: the seal.

You must be registered for see medias

Until it is retconned, this is what it is.

There is no "this is based off from an old technique in Hagoromo's time so by extension, it is powerful" arguments.

Why? So far, this is a technique made by Tsunade, the same as Orochimaru made his Curse Mark.

Another thing is that the seal is what is being talked about and not the technique.
Furthermore, you do not know what that other jutsu is capable of nor is it the SAME as the Byakuguo so bringing THAT jutsu up is moot point.

So unless you are commenting from a future where that jutsu from ancient time that Tsuande talked about with Sakura is revealed to be Tsunade's technique, the Byakugou, then you can get lost.

Everything points to:

>Control chakra into a point
>Seal it
>Save as much chakra as possible (save enough over time, it could rival a Bijuu's)
>Use stored chakra for Creation Rebirth
>Made by Tsunade
>Gives speed and strength boost via CR

The Yin Seal "The bin" can store chakra, may it be a bijuu's (Jinjuuriki Seal), another person's (Karma/Curse Mark) or one's own (Byakugou).

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with you for the most part I'm hoping Sarada learns to absorb nature/tailed beast chakra. But byakugo is not Tsunade's technique if that's what you're trying to say. Her and Sakura are great characters but I hope Sarada doesn't go the route of becoming a full-fledged medical ninja like the previous byakugo users. They might be setting her up for the medical ninjutsu okey-doke so that they can put her on a backburner.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
byakugo is not Tsunade's technique if that's what you're trying to say.
What do you mean by that? Honestly I just started researching this crap recently so I might have missed something.
All the databooks and manga panels points to Tsunade making the technique, which is meant to be used in tandem with her Creation Rebirth.

I know that chakra control has been around long before since but storing them in a Yin Seal was probably her idea. Much like Minato using seals to mark his teleportation spots. Even though teleportation has been around for so long.

I cannot find any more information in regards of Byakugou existing before Tsunade and Femme and Melanin seem to bank on the manga panel posted above when Sakura mentioned Tsunade.

That discussion was really towards about the nature/history of the Seals itself rather than the Byakugou.

I'm hoping Sarada learns to absorb nature/tailed beast chakra
How though? In terms of absorption jutsus, we only know celestials to do them. People like Momoshiki, Jigen, Sasuke, Hashirama, Obito, Madara, Toneri, etc. Basically people on Hagoromo's and Hamura's level and above.

I could only think of having Sarada learn to do that by getting a Rinnegan.

I hope Sarada doesn't go the route of becoming a full-fledged medical ninja like the previous byakugo users
I hope not as well. She could be like Hashirama. But I think it is pointing more and more towards Sarada and Mitsuki being insignificant characters.
The most hype character, Mitsuki, has done pretty much nothing. He is the most advance out of the entire Team 7 (has sage mode + chakra mode, basically Naruto but a whole lot younger) and he practically is nonexistent. Only there to dish out expositions.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must have overlooked Tsunade's grandmother.
The Sarada becoming a jin is actually something Femme brought to my attention. The artwork made by Kishi in volume 1 of Boruto shows Sarada's MS is similar to the seal on the ground in Naruto chapter 670 when they were discussing the creation of the tailed beasts. Im hoping she goes the forest sage route also we need to learn more about shikkotsu woods or whatever its called. I dont think Kodachi will let us down I think he's all about blowing the lid off power old power scale.

Reactions: Melanin

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must have overlooked Tsunade's grandmother
This is in regards to?
If this is all about the Byakugou, the only thing I can really see about that is helping her come up with the idea of storing her chakra to be used later on. Basically the principle of Byakugou.
Again, the technique is not what I think is being discussed as an ancient technique but rather the principle behind it.
We know through Karma now that the Seal can house any chakra, as seen from Orochimaru's Curse Mark and Tsunade's Byakugou Seal. As well as Naruto's 8 gate Kurama seal.

I think fuinjutsu is something that is being discussed here. I believe that Tsunade followed that logic to be used for her Creation Rebirth. I am only arguing that Tsunade's technique is not the one being talked about but rather the Yin Seal. That is all.

The Sarada becoming a jin is actually something Femme brought to my attention. The artwork made by Kishi in volume 1 of Boruto shows Sarada's MS is similar to the seal on the ground in Naruto chapter 670
I do not see the marking in that Chapter or the next. but if it is the eye pattern, I think it is irrelevant. We do not see any real significance to different patterns in MS aside from different techniques from left and right eye. (close range vs long range kamui for example)

Im hoping she goes the forest sage route also we need to learn more about shikkotsu woods or whatever its called
It would be very hard for her to do that. If only her eyes can copy Yamato's wood techniques. But I think that is how far I can see how she would be able to use Hashirama's techniques. I doubt that she can learn about the Wood Sage. We still do not know how exactly Hashirama managed to gain that Sage Mode. Perhaps it was a latent thing. If that is the case, she is going to need some Hashirama cells.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Byakugō seal is a technique though.... Byakugō is the seal that comes from the SO6P era. Tsunade used Byakugō (the seal that comes from the SO6P era) to create other techniques such Yin Seal: Release, Creation Rebirth and Strength Of A Hundred.

So it’s going to be interesting to see who was it’s originator and what was the actual purpose for its creation. We know it boost power (strength, speed, endurance, chakra and ninjutsu), be used for self-healing, hold high amounts chakra and its connected to 1/3 places you can learn sage mode but now it could possibly be Ōtsutsuki related. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mito used Byakugō to seal Kurama even, possibility is high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yahcob13

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Byakugō seal is a technique though.... Byakugō is the seal that comes from the SO6P era. Tsunade used Byakugō (the seal that comes from the SO6P era) to create other techniques such Yin Seal: Release, Creation Rebirth and Strength Of A Hundred.

So it’s going to be interesting to see who was it’s originator and what was the actual purpose for its creation. We know it boost power (strength, speed, endurance, chakra and ninjutsu), be used for self-healing, hold high amounts chakra and its connected to 1/3 places you can learn sage mode but now it could possibly be Ōtsutsuki related. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mito used Byakugō to seal Kurama even, possibility is high.

I am definitely curious where they would actually take this. As long as it is not some BS "celestial level" tech. At this point, it would be an insult to power level scaling that has already been established.

We did not get to see Sage Mode on the celestials (at least the markings) nor Tenseigan. We only see Rinnegan being used by Momoshiki and Madara. We also did not see the extent of the Rinnesharingan.

Byakugou is an interesting tech as well as Karma. I am just cautious as they are extremely close to being just like the Cursed Mark.
Imagine the revelations if Orochimaru says "yes, I actually got the cursed mark idea from So6P era tech as well"
I would like the origin of Byakugou to be addressed and not come across as an asspull. Wedged in there to be relevant. That was how exactly Sakura was ruined for me.

I am still salty about that whole Kaguya showdown and bringing Kakashi and Sakura along just so they can do the whole Team 7 sendaway. Kakashi and Sakura had no business to be there. Byakugou can end up being the same if they retcon it and it was not properly executed.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not that explicit in the panel that you've shown, but Byakugo specifically is linked to the ancient technique. Other translations flat out say that her seal is from back then. Even in your scan, the link can be seen. "Now that you mention it" itself means that Sakura's words are centered on "it," which is Sarada's "maybe they are connected somehow." If the link were simply that both are "bins," that'd mean the link ends at the two being bodily seals. Your "bin" is literally any seal because every seal is literally a bin as you've described them. They all store stuff. Sarada knows what seals are, everybody does. Sarada's seeking a specific sort of seal, and Sakura's answer is about a specific seal.

Overall I think what you're saying is likely, but that the "bin" won't be as general as you've written. It'd be more like the two are both "Egyptian bins." Bins made in a very specific way. If these bins are specific, then the foundation of how Byakugo works must have already been there, and Tsunade built atop of that rather than making a jutsu from scratch. I'm guessing that the Karma seal will be like Paths in AoT. Instead of Ymir giving power to the users, it'd be the Juubi sending chakra into their seals, and resonating would be their chakra merging within while within the seal.

Reactions: Melanin

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am definitely curious where they would actually take this.
The Byakugou Seal is often referred to as the seal created with the "Byakugou no Jutsu", its the result of a technique and shares its name with the seal. The Seal has been referred to by several different names though those being (as far as I can remember);
  • Hyakugou Seal
  • Reserve Seal
  • Yin Seal (Corrected in release print later.)
  • Hundred Healings Mark
  • Byakugou no In (Corrected in release print later)
The last one was a error on the writing part and was corrected later on. I would also like to correct a few other parts of your original post:

Same goes for the Karma, same goes for the Curse Mark, same goes for the Sun and Moon seals on Naruto's and Sasuke's hand
The Sun and Moon Seal on Naruto and Sasuke's palms (that they lost upon sealing Kaguya) was (as far as I can remember) referred to as; "Rikudou no In no Chikara" or "Six Paths Yin Power" and "Rikudou no You no Chikara" or "Six Paths Yang Power". Meaning one of then was a Yin and one was a Yang seal. Curse Marks (that Orochimaru possessed) was referred to as "no Juin" which seems to be overall translated to "Curse" and not "Yin" like "no In" is. Of these marks there were variants like the "Ten no Juin" or "Heavenly Curse" / "Curse Seal of Heaven".

Karma likewise doesn't possess any indication in its name that its purely "Yin" based like what you are saying and because of the existence of the "Six Paths Yang Power" seal then we know that there are seals which are based in Yang Power. Also thanks because the "Six Paths Yang Power" is the only known Yang Seal to date, then we don't know if they all are "White" in color and we don't know if all Yin seals are "Black" in color. Meaning making such assumptions is nothing by theory without a based at this point.

An example of a seal that is directly mentioned to be Yin based was Danzo's "Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal" which was called "Zekka Konzetsu no In". "In" referring to "Yin" in this specific case. (A simplified explanation from a man with simple knowledge of the Japanese writing system and language.)

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real question is why did Sakura wankers get it wrong?
They are using that one small panel from Boruto as an entire basis of where Byakugou came.
As for this time, there is nothing that relates to it.
Only that "Tsunade mentions blah blah blah"
We do not know how much it will be retconned and if it will be retconned that much anyways.

Again, Mitsuki also said something about Orochimaru saying something. Does that mean Orochimaru have some OP power that was derived from Rikudou era and will he be relevant again?

All I am saying is that people are too quick to jump the gun here.

An example of a seal that is directly mentioned to be Yin based was Danzo's "Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal" which was called "Zekka Konzetsu no In". "In" referring to "Yin" in this specific case. (A simplified explanation from a man with simple knowledge of the Japanese writing system and language.)
You are one of the most logical people I have had argued here. Yeah the translations that were given to me were bad it seems.
As well as the examples given to me as an argument were counterproductive on their part which I picked up on and used against them.

; "Rikudou no In no Chikara" or "Six Paths Yin Power" and "Rikudou no You no Chikara" or "Six Paths Yang Power"
Are you sure that Yin and Yang here actually mean Yin and Yang rather than Moon and Sun or Light and Dark?
We know that Yin is something that creates something from nothing (bringing something imaginary to reality/intangible to tangible) while Yang is giving something life (manipulating something existing)

That is the whole aspect of Yin and Yang (imagination vs reality). I am speaking here outside of Naruto in terms of context here.

However, they do function as Yin and Yang release. Yin releases and seals Kaguya's chakra (juubi) away while Yang releases and seals her body (gedo mazou). The Yang seal is functioning as a Yin seal here as it is taking something and putting it away in a different existence (from reality to imaginary).

So we really cannot say that the Sun seal is a Yang seal for certain. There is no real indication that there is a Yang seal outside of this one. Much like I cannot prove that all seals are Yin seals, you cannot prove that there are Yang seals that exist. Too much lack of evidence.

This is why I made a logical assumption that all seals are Yin seals as I built it upon the idea of Byakugou sealing chakra up. Literally the same process as the Moon seal. This is why I find it logical that only the seal is the one that is from Rikudou era.

The only reason why I am adamant to call Byakugou existing from Rikudou era is because it reeks of retcon to make Sakura relevant (because databooks and manga panels prior to Boruto Ch. 36). This forced relevancy already ruined the whole Kaguya fight with Sakura and Kakashi being there. I do not wish to see it again.

I am fine with the idea that the IDEA of Byakugou is from Rikudou's era. My main issue is the information. How did Tsunade come across it? How will this be applied to the investigation of Karma? Why is the Byakugou ending up being the answer to it when it is by far leagues away from it? It was made by Momoshiki and Jigen so how exactly does Tsunade have the answer? That is my problem. This is already the problem with Hashirama and the Tree Sage. It was still not addressed. "trained in the forest" was a lousy explanation. Too much forcing and not enough satifying explanation.

I hope it would not end that way.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you sure that Yin and Yang here actually mean Yin and Yang rather than Moon and Sun or Light and Dark?
I am fairly certain it refers to "Yin" and "Yang" in terms of direct translation. That being said it doesn't really matter in this case because of the spiritual meaning of Yin and Yang. Yin-Yang are two opposites working together, thus anything that is the ultimate contrast yet compliment each other are considered "Yin-Yang" in the belief. In Color Theory we have something called "Complimentary Colors" which is two colors with the greatest Contrast to each other. Much like in the same way and Yin and Yang these colors are opposites, yet work well together.

"Moon" and "Sun", "Black" and "White", "Spirit" and "Body", "Sky" and "Earth", "Heaven" and "Hell", "Up" and "Down", "Green" and "Red" and so on are all examples of Yin and Yang and can be used to symbolize them. While I still insist that the translation refers to "Yin" and "Yang" specifically, the meaning is to invoke the "Sun" and "Moon" as symbols of Yin and Yang.

We know that Yin is something that creates something from nothing (bringing something imaginary to reality/intangible to tangible) while Yang is giving something life (manipulating something existing)
We also know that the basis of Chakra is; "Stamina" + "Spiritual" energies as explained by Ebisu. Chakra is formed when a Shinobi molds Stamina and Spiritual Energies together, too much of either one will result in a unbalanced amount and waste the extra energy used. They have to be in perfect balance. This also symbolizes Yin and Yang. Yin Techniques refer to the use of the non-physical realm, where as Yang refers to the alteration of the physical realm in Naruto in terms of pure Yin-Yang Release.

We can see this in the Techniques formed by Yang and Yin Release such as the Akimichi Clan's Techniques which are Yang Releases that affect the user's body. Senjutsu also shares some of these attributes, being the Yang Chakra of Nature around the user, affecting their body physically. Then we have the Nara Clan's Techniques which (as far as I can remember) are one of the only, if not the only Yin Release Technique that isn't an Illusion Technique or Genjutsu.

Shadow Techniques are used to affect the non-physical realm, the "energies" of the world. Be that light as in the case of the Nara or the soul as in the case with Genjutsu. This paints a clear indication that Yang is change in physical while Yin is change in spiritual energies which also fits up with Ebisu's explanation of chakra being a combination of the two. Through the use of "Creation of All Things" you can use Yin to "create something from nothing" and use Yang to "give that life" as demonstrated by Hagoromo.

That being said, we don't know what or how he did that and Naruto was unable to grant life, only "breath life" into existing life. He wasn't able to resurrect you permanently, only prolong life. Likewise a standard Yin Genjutsu cannot affect the human body physically, but can trick it as seen with Tsukuyomi and Kakashi. When combined into to "Yin-Yang Release" they compliment each other.

The most prominent use of Yin-Yang Release is Truth Seeker Orbs and their ability to cancel out any chakra based techniques entirely. Ever wondered why that is? It ties into the spiritual meaning of "Yin and Yang" and the concept that "without dark, there is no light" and "without up there is no down" and so on. Because Yin-Yang Release embodies both Spiritual and Physical it is able to cancel it out as there are now one force, not two forces working together. This is also the spiritual meaning behind the fact that Naruto and Sasuke both got seals instead of just one, and why they are Yin and Yang and why not both are just Yin-Yang.

Back to the point though. Yin is the ability to change the energies of the world, while Yang is the ability to change the objects of the world. Yin doesn't create something from nothingness, it affects what you cannot see and therefore it appears to make something from nothingness while Yang affects what you can see and therefore is believed to change what is there by giving it new life. Even Hagoromo didn't create the Bijuu out of nothing. He took the Chakra from the Bijuu and shaped it into different shapes, using that power to shape a physical body for them.

The Nine Bijuu seems to symbolizes emotion as seen in different religions and cultures like Indian Culture. These emotions are generally split up into nine different parts. This symbolism is a lot alike that of the Rinnegan's Six Paths and Nirvana. That is their "life", the complete emotional set of the Juubi split into parts. Humans are generally regarded as "beings of chaos" for our emotional traits, which fits nicely with the Juubi's chaotic behavior.

That is the whole aspect of Yin and Yang (imagination vs reality). I am speaking here outside of Naruto in terms of context here.
As explained above, Yin and Yang isn't just about "Imagination vs Reality" but any two opposites like "Black vs White" or "Good vs Evil".

Much like I cannot prove that all seals are Yin seals, you cannot prove that there are Yang seals that exist. Too much lack of evidence.
That isn't entirely true. We know that the Sun Seal is regarded as "Yang" and its different in color, we also know that seals have different colors thanks to things like Karma or Curse Marks activation. That means there are different seals with different traits and are built up from different sources. Logic is therefore behind the argument that there are more than just Yin seals. While no hard proof of either as you mentioned, there is a logical argument to be made about it.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am definitely curious where they would actually take this. As long as it is not some BS "celestial level" tech. At this point, it would be an insult to power level scaling that has already been established.

We did not get to see Sage Mode on the celestials (at least the markings) nor Tenseigan. We only see Rinnegan being used by Momoshiki and Madara. We also did not see the extent of the Rinnesharingan.

Byakugou is an interesting tech as well as Karma. I am just cautious as they are extremely close to being just like the Cursed Mark.
Imagine the revelations if Orochimaru says "yes, I actually got the cursed mark idea from So6P era tech as well"
I would like the origin of Byakugou to be addressed and not come across as an asspull. Wedged in there to be relevant. That was how exactly Sakura was ruined for me.

I am still salty about that whole Kaguya showdown and bringing Kakashi and Sakura along just so they can do the whole Team 7 sendaway. Kakashi and Sakura had no business to be there. Byakugou can end up being the same if they retcon it and it was not properly executed.
These are your projections.. Sakura attaining Byakugō wasn’t an ass pull and she’s an outstanding shinobi
The real question is why did Sakura wankers get it wrong?
Nothing, OP is just ranting.

Byakugō is now a possibly power play in the grand scheme of things and because Sakura has Byakugō they want to down play it’s possible importance.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura attaining Byakugō wasn’t an ass pull and she’s an outstanding shinobi
This is not what I was getting at at all..
because Sakura has Byakugō they want to down play it’s possible importance.
This is where I am getting at. The direction of the story is teetering off to making the Byakugou important just for the sake of Sakura and Sarada... It is such a shoddy concept that all of a sudden "oh hey, Boruto and Kawaki are having this weird powerscaling, how about Sarada? Did I mention that Sakura has a very OP skill through Tsunade?"

First of all, it is hard to believe that Sakura can do this to begin with considering what she was like in Part 1 Naruto and I only tolerated it for Part 2 as she was just a medical ninja. But to be able to do what Tsunade does?

Tsunade, someone whose both bloodline were tied to Kaguya, can teach Sakura, a pleb, a high tier tech. This is somewhat permissable as someone can learn an S-class tech anyways but NOW if this was an Otsutsuki level tech, I cannot stand for Sakura mastering that.

Already mad about the rate that she learned Byakugou. I will only be satisfied if that was because she was also belonging to the Otsutsuki bloodline. Otherwise, **** THAT!

Screw that BS that is Sakura Haruno. Even that marriage is a sham. No build up to it, Karin has a better developed relationship with Sasuke. Sakura reeks of fanservice. I do not hate her but I hate how her character was left out then forced to be brought back to relevancy by asspulls.

What those wankers shouting about?
Trying to make Sakura relevant -_- she never was relevant after Part 1.
Her role was replaced by Naruto and Karin as Sasuke's lover and friend respectively

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not what I was getting at at all..

This is where I am getting at. The direction of the story is teetering off to making the Byakugou important just for the sake of Sakura and Sarada...

It is such a shoddy concept that all of a sudden "oh hey, Boruto and Kawaki are having this weird powerscaling, how about Sarada? Did I mention that Sakura has a very OP skill through Tsunade?"
But see the same could be said about the Hyūga and if it were said back then you would’ve had a fit and called me salty for saying the Ōtsutsuki utilizing the Byakugan was shoddy concept to make the Hyūga (Hinata relevant) when they were a stagnant unimportant part of the manga.

First of all, it is hard to believe that Sakura can do this to begin with considering what she was like in Part 1 Naruto and I only tolerated it for Part 2 as she was just a medical ninja. But to be able to do what Tsunade does?
The thing about you is that you ignore the manga where it suits your argument. Byakugō is simply based on flawless chakra control and concentration, two skills Sakura has always had even in the beginning. Kakashi himself said her ability to control every ounce of chakra in seconds was a skill most joninn don’t have in addition to Sasuke and Naruto. Byakugō was always in the cards for Sakura the second she was climbed the tree in the chakra exercise and mastered mystical palm days after Tsunade showed it to her.

[/QUOTE]Tsunade, someone whose both bloodline were tied to Kaguya, can teach Sakura, a pleb, a high tier tech. This is somewhat permissable as someone can learn an S-class tech anyways but NOW if this was an Otsutsuki level tech, I cannot stand for Sakura mastering that.[/QUOTE]

You’ve exposed your close mindedness, blood line doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things as the manga perfectly laid out. Sakura was always an outstanding shinobi in the aspect she thrives in, she’s gifted and talented but your making it sound like this came easy to her. Sakura didn’t just wake up with Tsunades abilities, she trained and strived to get them. Hard work is what it’s all about, ask Orochimaru or Kakashi.

Already mad about the rate that she learned Byakugou. I will only be satisfied if that was because she was also belonging to the Otsutsuki bloodline. Otherwise, **** THAT!
This explains why your so anti-Sakura.. you shouldn’t be mad at the rate she learned Byakugō because it took her 3+ years to manifest it on top of already being a master at medical ninjutsu. Wanting her to come from a alien race to solidify her chakra prowess and intelligence is so simple minded.

Screw that BS that is Sakura Haruno. Even that marriage is a sham. No build up to it, Karin has a better developed relationship with Sasuke.
It’s damn near 2020 and we still have a user right about a paring no one is thinking about. Go read the novels, especially the latest one (sasuke retsuden) their married for a reason, this butt her statement of yours is a sham my guy.

Sakura reeks of fanservice. I do not hate her but I hate how her character was left out then forced to be brought back to relevancy by asspulls.
Byakugō wasn’t an ass pull but she did get some fanservice like many other characters did.

Trying to make Sakura relevant -_- she never was relevant after Part 1.
Her role was replaced by Naruto and Karin as Sasuke's lover and friend respectively
Sakura was relevant in Part 2, she just didn’t play that big of a role until the end of the manga and onto the continuation and no her role could have not been replaced. Karin nor Naruto have her skills or level of intelligence where it mattered or where she stepped up.. you sound butthurt.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugō is simply based on flawless chakra control and concentration, two skills Sakura has always had even in the beginning. Kakashi himself said her ability to control every ounce of chakra in seconds was a skill most joninn don’t have in addition to Sasuke and Naruto.
Like I said.. she isn't a savant like those two. Her character was "great" due to forced relevancy. I don't think you understand proper storytelling.

I know it is Kishi but damn.. recognize that her character was an asspull. The fact that she is being put into the mix of the likes of Naruto, Sasuke, Tsunade, and any other Otsutsuki members tell you that you shouldn't worship someone that is a straight up asspull..

I will however gladly wank Tsunade. At least her story was legitimate with being the product of Senju and Uzumaki. What is Sakura?

A nobody. Until the Haruno clan, most notably, Sakura gets disclosed as coming from another celestial that is far superior that Kaguya's line, then she is straight up an asspull. Even other great clan members from the Otsutsuki clan, like the rest of Uchihas, did not attain greatness and were just plebs like the rest.

ask Orochimaru or Kakashi.
Orochimaru studied forbidden techs of Tobirama and experimented. Kakashi got a handout from Obito. What did Sakura do?
Absolutely nothing. Her training was just "chakra control"
You seem to absolutely miss Lee, someone that is only hardwork. Did he get to do any ninjutsu? No. Why? Because he is not affiliated with it. Sakura on the otherhand, she is an asspull because, again, she is a pleb.
Other Uzumakis did not have the chakra chains, Uchihas did not develop MS, Hyugas are still Part 1 characters to the end, and Senjus? Tsunade can't even Sage Mode.

Answer me how Sakura actually makes sense here... She is an asspull, get over it.

blood line doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things as the manga perfectly laid out
LMAO WTF?! The entire last bit of the series and even the last 2 movies were all about the Otsutsuki bloodline. Get out of your wanking cloud. Even the next series, Boruto, is all about that celestial crap.

I am not closeminded as to the Byakugou can't be this, or that. It is that I'm a stickler for details and logical outcomes. Byakugou can be a Rikudou tech for all I care. What is my issue is that this Sakura can learn a Rikudou tech when you have to be a special somebody from a special bloodline to be able to have a chance to do a Rikudou tech properly.

Let's say that whatever the **** Choji expansion tech is a Kaguya tech, would that make sense? Someone from a nobody clan can do that?

Might as well give Rinnegan powers to Sakura at this point.

Karin nor Naruto have her skills or level of intelligence where it mattered or where she stepped up.. you sound butthurt.
You truly are a wanker. Even you admitted that she received a lot of fanservice.
My issue with Sakura is that she is a nobody that was given importance due to her role in Part 1. It would be tolerable had she been an Uzumaki. Then her asspulls would make sense.

This is like the Hinata ordeal. Hinata was such a shit character. BUT she was a Hyuga. That The Last movie was BS but she was at least an Otsutsuki. Sakura? No. Again, make her Uzumaki and then it would be all fine.

Otherwise, I have had enough of people trying to justify her existence as more than being a fanservice. "She was exceptional at blah blah blah"

IDC. There's a limit between a normal human, exceptional or not, and a celestial hybrid. She can't be special to the point where she can punch a goddess.

Kakashi was only acceptable there because he shares Obito's leftover Rikudou and Uchiha chakra. Sakura has none of those, yet she was there.

Now, to add salt to injury, Byakugou has a chance of being retconned to be a Rikudou tech. That is unacceptable. Sure I admit I would be butthurt. But that is because of Sakura. Like I said, make the Haruno a celestial family and I would be at peace as to why she was able to do EVERYTHING that she had done.

Otherwise, no. This would just be another reason to hate her.
Go read the novels, especially the latest one (sasuke retsuden) their married for a reason, this butt her statement of yours is a sham my guy
As I've said many times, so many of this were done to make that pairing happen. It's fanservice. Anyone can force it by releasing a post-manga novel. IT isn't even done by Kishi. Just illustrated by him.

The fact that it wasn't a story by him says that it is done for the fan service. Hence if it ain't manga or story worked on by Kishi, it ain't jackshit.

Wanting her to come from a alien race to solidify her chakra prowess and intelligence is so simple minded
Hmmm.. So you mean to tell me a bunch of pleb humans waging war with celestials without any chakra can be better than the progenitor of ninjutsu? WOW... Call me closeminded and simple minded at this point, it isn't an insult but rather an affirmation that your wanking is over the roof.

Honestly, I am anti Sakura simply because she is a ruined character due to her story being abandoned, picked up again but forced her to be in pace with Naruto and Sasuke.
Her turn around for me as a great character was when she wanted to kill Sasuke during the summit. But she came right back to being Sakura Part 1 being in love and being a nobody.
That said, I rest my case as to why you shouldn't praise someone that is a broken character whose relevancy comes from ASSPULLS

Even you should be ashamed. "close minded" "simple minded" at the very least I am not praising a badly written character that is not even enjoyable.

Lemme ask, what is your opinion of Hinata as a character and how do you feel about her story?
If the answer is satisfactory, then you are not really sensible. Because she and like any female character in Kishi's story were ass because Kishi is a traditionalist.
He's into that damsel in distress crap