The possibility of Mitsuki dying is actually big.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
2,126💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
It's true that he's one of the main characters but when you think about it, he might die protecting his teammates. Honestly, if Naruto wouldn't die, then Mitsuki's death is going to be the most emotional event in the series. I can see his final words being about his life or what he is:
"I'm...a Synthetic human being....I'm just an experiment....I don't deserve to be a part of this world, my parent created me...so I can fix his mistakes....but I failed...the most I could do is saving you all, I'll leave everything to you....Boruto..."

What makes me believe this?
Well, the fact that he was created to support the new heroes (mainly Boruto). Kawaki's existence, which might make him even less relevant, and it might be the perfect time to tell his teammates what he truly is.

Also, it might be the dark point in which his death will affect everybody. His parent, log, and most importantly the whole new gen. Which might end up leading to Kawaki's plot.

I know, not enough reasons to believe he'll die, but I have a feeling he will.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Ikr, they're cute together xD
But I'm just speculating, he might not die at all.
He'll be a husband that's nonchalantly honest with his wife. And his wife will be like "so what!?"...he'll mention things about her health...and stuff. Such an interesting dynamic.

But, that's all ruined now...cause of Ikemoto, he's prejudice...even changed chouchou's hair style/color...apparently brown hair on a darker skinned girl wasn't "appealing" enough to them. I honestly liked it better...blonde was just stretching it.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
I highly doubt we’ll see Mitsuki or any main die. Naruto doesn’t have the balls to kill off its protagonists. They haven’t quite reached the Attack on Titan level of reckless disregard for life.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
669💸
Kumi
2,707💴
Boruto's going to need another diehard fanboy. Too bad Hinabae can't jump into the manga.
True that I think she'd be the ideal fanboy and would make Mitsuki look like a schoolboy :lmao:

OT: Mitsuki's not dying he's found his sun their bond is the ultimate love story is goes beyond everything. In the end I think Boruto may die as atonement for joining Kara and helping them destroy the village/kill the villagers or something.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
I don’t see Mitsuki dying since his sage Mode will allow him to compete with Ootsusuki tier opponents in the future. Alongside Boruto, he’s needed for manpower.

& he’s too suave to get killed.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
44💸
Kumi
2,720💴
Awards
Mitsuki is very dry, so I see where your coming from, it's like they aren't developing him as a character like in personality or ... not in the way that sai was. It's like he's just there. But then again his back story may be that, I just need more from mitsuki, I like the though of him but there isn't enough to empathize with

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
140💴
I agree he might, I disagree why though a bit, plus he’d be the easiest for the writers to do, they could literally bring in another mitsuki and no one would think TOO much about it, I mean if there’s already log, writers could easily say there was another as well

Top Bottom