Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
So first things first. What do you know about Senjutsu? Why did you choose ssm over wood or TSM?

Scale 1-10, how difficult would it be for wanda maximum to rek doom at his palace?
Utilizing natural energy around you to empower yourself and give yourself new abilities in a nutshell. I choose ssm because inorganic reincarnation fits Doom more plus I already had snakes which fits him as well. Senjutsu is like magic which goes well for my wizard character. Senjutsu is equal to elemental attacks and is invisible and unsensable by itself unless you have YY or can sense natural energy

10 it would never happen

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"Ok now you'll go straight into learning how to sense, and bring in natural energy to your body. Sit in a meditative position. Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy, feel it. Embrace it. "

At the same time, I flex my chakra as if it was an actual muscle within my body that i had full control over. The surrounding debris would begin rising around the entire area as the opposing Wizard would begin feeling a massive pressure around his vicinity.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
"Ok now you'll go straight into learning how to sense, and bring in natural energy to your body. Sit in a meditative position. Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy, feel it. Embrace it. "

At the same time, I flex my chakra as if it was an actual muscle within my body that i had full control over. The surrounding debris would begin rising around the entire area as the opposing Wizard would begin feeling a massive pressure around his vicinity.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever
As a fully trained med ninja and fuuin master, controlling his chakra was quite easy. Doom would sit down with his legs crossed and focused on the natural energy around him. He began drawing it in with ease wile building and shaping his chakra in equal measure. As his spiritual, mental, and the natural energy around him combined in his body, he made perfectly clear to stay in complete balance

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
*smacks you with a senjutsu stick, knocking it out of you*

Oh. My bad. Uhm try it one more time, converting a percentage of your chakra into senjutsu
Boy if this aint some shit

Doom instead takes 1/10 of his chakra and focuses on mixing that part with natural energy, creating a balance between the two like he did before

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Try it again plz. You mixed 2 things. I just need you to Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy.
The man was right. Doom had lost focused and ****ed up because he was pissed. He got unpissed and then thought deeply again. As he looked along his chakra and focused on 10 percent of it. He then let said portion absorb the natural energy in he air and life around him. As he does so he is sure to balance his own chakra, the physical and spiritual, to mold and combine alongside the natural energy in equal measure within his body

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Ok so you not taking the mask off? Bet.

Explain your new found senses now that you're in this snake variant of SM.
I'm self conscious :/

I feel like part of my chakra is now magically and one with the earth. Also I can sense natural energy and the presence of beings in several places. I can feel my chakra pulsing and feel stronger in general actually. Also, I notice that I'm able to cover my eyes so as to block out anything harmful to it

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
is the only technique for the*Snake*SageMode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the*manga, your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.*
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

Give it a try. You're fairly weak minded so I'll give you a while.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
is the only technique for the*Snake*SageMode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the*manga, your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.*
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

Give it a try. You're fairly weak minded so I'll give you a while.
This is pretty great. Doom focuses the power of natural energy into the ground around 10 meters away from him, filling the earth in a shape that is identical to doom to rise up out of the ground. The earth, under Doom's manipulation walks around and punches a tree down, due to doom willing the earth to move as such

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Perform and tell me about this last one:

( Senpō: Sangeki no Jutsu ) - Sage Art: Scattering Rage Jutsu*
Type: Offensive*
Range: Short to Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user creates from his own body up to 4 small white dragons of pure senjutsu to attack the opponent or defend from an incoming attack. These dragons are able to cause to detonate on impact or simply impact upon the target. They produce a screeching yet harmless high pitch sound.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns.*
Note: Can only be used by Snake Sage Mode users.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Perform and tell me about this last one:

( Senpō: Sangeki no Jutsu ) - Sage Art: Scattering Rage Jutsu*
Type: Offensive*
Range: Short to Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user creates from his own body up to 4 small white dragons of pure senjutsu to attack the opponent or defend from an incoming attack. These dragons are able to cause to detonate on impact or simply impact upon the target. They produce a screeching yet harmless high pitch sound.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns.*
Note: Can only be used by Snake Sage Mode users.
Lol these jutsu are weirdly written. Anyway

Doom harnesses his natural energy and creates a snake made of pure senjutsu by using NE along with shape manipulation. He commands the snake to fly towards a tree and destroy it with a destructive impact.

This is pretty good I guess. Don't like "small" being part of the description because it limits the area it covers. Its a pretty standard S rank though and I don't really see myself using this