Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hating on some1 like danzo just shows you how well he is written...hes one of those "villains" you really hate cause hes just an ***hole ;) he is meant to be hated...
i highly dislike hinata and choji...i mean come on how could they be called shinobi? A shy girl who will never have the mindset of a ninja and a fat boy who only cries?

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato and Itachi I disliked because of their audience reception and the fact they are walking fan-service.

Sakura always lets me down and Kakashi begun to annoy me big-time in the last arc. I think we're cool now though.

Gemeyes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surprised people don't like Kiba, what the hell? Why not? In Shippeden he's not that great, but in the Naruto series he was one of my favorites. Also as for Sakura, I gotta admit I did laugh when I saw her begging to Sasuke to stay at first but looking back on that, I appreciated her honesty with her feelings, she was strong enough to put her heart on the line. For her troubles Sasuke was a jerk to her from what I remember..
Yeah Danzo, since he took Shisui's eyes..total swine and no.1 douche for me. :devil:
Also I've grown to really like Naruto in the manga, it's just a shame they gave him a female voice actor for anime, it gives it a bit of a weird vibe.