Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are town, Poison is the only other person to look at. She was able to identiy Gister as Theo, but still voted against him. She even said that she doesn't see him as scum. She was also the last person to vote for him. I don't see why she would vote for him since not only she didn't see him as an enemy, he was already guaranteed to be lynched at that point due to having four votes.

Post automatically merged:

Looking back at who the dead suspected might lead us to a wolf.
I voted for Odd in DP1. Just saying.
It was a good call, I had to make some moves to deal with that
Very nice game. :wes:
I was sad to "die" in the first night, especially because i liked my role and I looked forward to play with all of you.
Hope to play with you in the next games :stars:.
Congrats SK, Odd and Alice and Ansa :cheer:
That wasn't us, I think one of the Vigilantes shot you

Rather than waiting for tomorrow can you list me every of your team members's role.
Here is my role

MAFIA CHAT

You must be registered for see images

Greetings player, you are Poppy Hill, a Fading Unlynchable Recruiter Iron Detection Immune Eraser and a member of Mafia.

[Recruiter – Active]: every person who goes in your house, stays in your house. Every day phase, you can target a player to recruit and make them a ghost (part of mafia). Upon being recruited, their roles will change to the following:

William Hill [Roleblocker, Noble]
Toasting Ghost [Bus Driver, 2-Shots Role Cop]

The role sheet of each ghost will be posted in the mafia chat when the recruitment is successful.

[1-Shot Eraser – Active]: your sneakiness knows no bounds. Once this game, you can target a player to erase their ability and make them vanilla.

[Fading Unlynchable – Passive]: you’re the queen of resilience, as such, you cannot be lynched until you’re recruited at least one member.

[Iron – Passive]: no one can take you down. Because of this, you’re immune to destructive abilities.

[Undetected – Passive]: because of your charm and wit, not many can see behind the mask. Considering this, you appear as innocent upon investigations.

Fake Claim: you’re Hugh Crain, a member of town.

Wincon: you win when all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SoulKiller was Joey before becoming William Hill
You must be registered for see images

Greetings player, you are William Hill (Floating man), a Noble Roleblocker and a member of Mafia.

[Roleblocker – Active]: you heed Poppy’s command and your mission, as per her instructions, is to stop every player she doesn’t want leaving the house. Considering this, every night, you can target a player to roleblock, causing their action to fail.

[Noble – Passive]: as the figurehead of Hill House, your vote counts for two.

Fake Claim: you’re Aunt Janet, a member of town.

Player with this role: SoulKiller
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faction Kill: every night, mafia has the ability to kill a player. In order to process the action, you must choose the target and the person who would be performing the kill.

I was a character named joey who is a free loader. Did not see him yet in the show tho (i am 3 episodes in so far)

this was my ability

Freeloader – Active]: as a freeloader, every night, you may target a player to link yourself with them. Every action directed at you will fail. All actions directed at your target will affect you as well.

Kinda liked it tbh such shame.... But i can always use it as my claim too.
Alice was Leigh Crane the Town Cop before becoming the Toasting Ghost

Greetings player, you are The Toasting Ghost, a 2 Shots Role Cop Bus Driver and a member of Mafia.

[Bus Driver – Active]: as someone who confused, not only Shirley, but also the viewers, during the night phase, you can choose two players to switch their positions. The actions directed at one of them will instead affect the other and vice versa.

[2 Shots Role Cop – Active]: during the night, you can target a player in order to get their role sheet.

**Note: you can only use one of your actives per night.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a good call, I had to make some moves to deal with that

That wasn't us, I think one of the Vigilantes shot you

Here is my role
Damn that role's abilities is badass as fuk. From my understanding after reading your role, you have unlimited recruit quota but you're being generous enough to just recruited 2 players, and you seems doesn't have night kill ability. Am I right?

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that role's abilities is badass as fuk. From my understanding after reading your role, you have unlimited recruit quota but you're being generous enough to just recruited 2 players, and you seems doesn't have night kill ability. Am I right?
I had a recruit limit of two players for the whole game, once the slots were filled that was it

and I could kill, my faction is called Cultafia. Recruiting and killing

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok after playing two games back to back I know what I should do next time if I play mafia game as a townie. My way of playing will never change but I can say will getting better. But still I need a support. So townie faction still not yet able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks MadieV for this fantastic game

Reactions: Odd and Michelle

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright now can you guys please trust me that I'm a town!!!!!!!!????
I'm trying to trust you. But the way you play is not helpful. I think its better for you to not role claim in the game than claiming your role. Let your actions decide your position like in the previous game for example. Why I trust Soulkiller and Odd? it because they are not trying to role claim.

Reactions: Michelle and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finalbeta.

@Finalbeta my sincere appologies for your lynch in the other game and hope from now on to keep it pacefully for each other.
I thought it was him as soon as I found out he had a Vig shot.

Sorry @Phantaminum for killing you before you got to substitute in, that was me being evil

Alright now can you guys please trust me that I'm a town!!!!!!!!????
I trusted you and I think I would have trusted you if I was Town

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vigilante is a very valuable role for Townie faction beside Investigator and Protector. If used right Vigilante can single handedly put an end to mafia.
You are right. Unfortunately in my other game i've played at MU, the vig killed the cop and reached a Lylo which was a mafia victory at the end.

Reactions: Ansatsuken and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right. Unfortunately in my other game i've played at MU, the vig killed the cop and reached a Lylo which was a mafia victory at the end.
Oh yeah btw Michelle, I don't usually like every post in a game. This is the first time I've done that, I did it so people would see my name everywhere. I wanted to be seen

Reactions: Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.