Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congratulations for trusting Odd so soon since he's lying and the player I knew something about is 6thHokage.

At least now I know which is the full Mafia Team but considering how fast you guys were framed by this guy this game will end today.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congratulations for trusting Odd so soon since he's lying and the player I knew something about is 6thHokage.

At least now I know which is the full Mafia Team but considering how fast you guys were framed by this guy this game will end today.

Could you elaborate more Final,.im still.reading the previous pages. Need to catch up. Im using two phones to read faster and make my readings.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you elaborate more Final,.im still.reading the previous pages. Need to catch up. Im using two phones to read faster and make my readings.
He has crafted this fake claim up in order to win the game it can't be more obvious...

The game currently has 8 alive players and a mislynch = mafia victory.

It's funny how Lonely so quickly switched his vote on me after Odd did but not earlier despite I voted him since ages. They are both scums and so probably Poison who unvoted and left.

I know that 6th is Town instead.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Under the bed
Post automatically merged:

I might just change my vote.

Vote Lynch : Unvote
Ok found it

Anyone can tell that 6thHokage is town after Dupa flipped Mason, nice try Olivia

Reactions: MadieV

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone can tell that 6thHokage is town after Dupa flipped Mason, nice try Olivia
This is the most obvious thing you can say to make your point valid nice try still.

Like seriously guys can't you see how many people want me dead here???

How in hell am I Mafia when so many people want me out of the game?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to trust Finalbeta at the moment since he was able to deduce that I was a townie, but it is important to note that his reads on Michelle and Dragomir were wrong. He claims to have information on Mr.Lonely, so this might be the time to test his trustworthiness.

Poison also remains a suspect to me since she is the last player from the Gister's wagon. What are the chances of five townies voting for the same person during DP1?

Alice is hard to read. She is the least active player. I don't think she had the required five posts last round. She did believe Gister was a townie though.
I'm not very active because the DP phase coincided with my real timezone.

He has crafted this fake claim up in order to win the game it can't be more obvious...

The game currently has 8 alive players and a mislynch = mafia victory.

It's funny how Lonely so quickly switched his vote on me after Odd did but not earlier despite I voted him since ages. They are both scums and so probably Poison who unvoted and left.

I know that 6th is Town instead.

I dont know who stated it before but maybe Odd is telling the truth since no one from the dead townie have the cop abilities.?

I dont know whom to trust anymore other than Ansa who is the only town confirmed since the beginning.

Poison Chan is also getting on my nerves. 6th's deduction maybe right before Gister was lynched he said that one is maybe ghost among his lynchers.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm not very active because the DP phase coincided with my real timezone.

I dont know who stated it before but maybe Odd is telling the truth since no one from the dead townie have the cop abilities.?

I dont know whom to trust anymore other than Ansa who is the only town confirmed since the beginning.

Poison Chan is also getting on my nerves. 6th's deduction maybe right before Gister was lynched he said that one is maybe ghost among his lynchers.
Yeah Poison Chan probably got recruited

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Im reading previous pages I noticed that when she started claiming that he lost her abilities the curse on the Town people started to spread resulting town being dead one by one. Coincidence or it was planned all along.?
Yeah I don't know, she did claim Shirley but I haven't really liked anything she's done since yesterday.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finalbeta Quote,
"It's funny how Lonely so quickly switched his vote on me after Odd did but not earlier despite I voted him since ages. They are both scums and so probably Poison who unvoted and left."

This statement makes me really uncomfortable now. There's a truth inside this statement and I can't just ignored it.

Like I said to MrLonely before "You couldn't convince yourself to vote Final but trying your best to convince me to believe Odd and vote Finalbeta"

Its after me changing my vote again to Finalbeta and Poison unvote is the moment he made his move to vote Finalbeta. His move looked so unnatural. Look scmmy than townie. He said he is afraid of mislynch but is that true? What is his actual stance on this matter? And now he is gone like he's very satisfied with the direction of the situation right now. And Odd being the playemaker here for Ghost. To be honest I didn't see MrLonely felt so concern towards the vote he received but trying to convince me to believe Odd. It looks bad, very bad. I hope Soulkiller can be here.

Alice not voting at all added more to my concern and suspicion. Just like MrLonely she seems very satisfied with the situation. I know where she lives, India. But that is no different from me as I'm from South east Asia. If you cant play because of time difference please dont sign up. Need little time if I should change my vote again.

Like the last time I played I'm aware that one role is very consistent viewing the game thread until the end, until the game reach it conclusion. Previously it's Tigger(Serial Killer), he won the game and right now it's Odd. Something not good.

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finalbeta Quote,
"It's funny how Lonely so quickly switched his vote on me after Odd did but not earlier despite I voted him since ages. They are both scums and so probably Poison who unvoted and left."

This statement makes me really uncomfortable now. There's a truth inside this statement and I can't just ignored it.

Like I said to MrLonely before "You couldn't convince yourself to vote Final but trying your best to convince me to believe Odd and vote Finalbeta"

Its after me changing my vote again to Finalbeta and Poison unvote is the moment he made his move to vote Finalbeta. His move looked so unnatural. Look scmmy than townie. He said he is afraid of mislynch but is that true? What is his actual stance on this matter? And now he is gone like he's very satisfied with the direction of the situation right now. And Odd being the playemaker here for Ghost. To be honest I didn't see MrLonely felt so concern towards the vote he received but trying to convince me to believe Odd. It looks bad, very bad. I hope Soulkiller can be here.

Alice not voting at all added more to my concern and suspicion. Just like MrLonely she seems very satisfied with the situation. I know where she lives, India. But that is no different from me as I'm from South east Asia. If you cant play because of time difference please dont sign up. Need little time if I should change my vote again.

Like the last time I played I'm aware that one role is very consistent viewing the game thread until the end, until the game reach it conclusion. Previously it's Tigger(Serial Killer), he won the game and right now it's Odd. Something not good.
I'm moving in between classes right now, but why do you keep saying I couldn't convince myself to vote? I said what I was going to do and then I did it. And you assume I feel good about the situation but you forget that I said that I don't rule out any possibilities. Odd may very well be part of the cult and if that's the case then this game will be a loss but he did however claim to have knowledge about Final so that statement can't be ignored. And then Final goes on to say that what if he is the cop but the point is he can't be otherwise he would have spoken up about people who he has investigated and the information he has, and yet he provided none.

Oof bad timing

Reactions: Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I change my vote to MrLonely this game will end in a tie. 8 players still remain. 1 player goes down in the next DP, 7 players left. 3 Ghosts and 4 Townies. Let say 4 townies kill 1 ghost in the next DP so it makes 2 Ghosts and 4 Townies. One Townie goes down in the subsequent NP it makes 2 Ghosts and 3 Townies

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I change my vote to MrLonely this game will end in a tie. 8 players still remain. 1 player goes down in the next DP, 7 players left. 3 Ghosts and 4 Townies. Let say 4 townies kill 1 ghost in the next DP so it makes 2 Ghosts and 4 Townies. One Townie goes down in the subsequent NP it makes 2 Ghosts and 3 Townies
Can you kill ghosts? Just a sudden thought I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.