Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ll choose right door.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @Dupa , @Dragomir

I see

Why was @Ansatsuken character revealed? Was it something he had control over or was it purely the host's discretion? If it was done solely by the host, with no input from him or his role, what reason was there to reveal it so early (thematic, game balance, etc)?
Innocent child is role revealed by mod . Its commonly used in traditional mafia setup

@Mr.Lonely my friendly coaster you have been silent ?

Last edited:
Reactions: MadieV and Odd

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Well well well what do we have here. I caught up with the thread and holy moly the amount of fluff is overwhelming bois.

If another person posts "hello everyone" or anything along those lines he/she wins a cookie. I am here to simply kill mafia with a style. Time to get this rolling. First is first I see no reason to not believe ansa is town. Host posted it and will roll along with it for now. Until I get a reason to believe otherwise Ansa is automatically enrolled into my green list.

Nothing really out of the ordinary unless I start nitpicking people fluff posts. It seems people are focused on the door thingy and losing touch with reality and that cruel reality is that someone is gonna die today folks. Yep I am gonna lynch one of you for the greater good. All of you are mafia in my book until proven otherwise. Except for Ansa ofc ^^

So let's get this party started. I dislike how Dr.Strange reply to people "hello everyone" posts. Like come on what is the point? you are doing it for the sake of doing it? just unnecessary fluff that did not sit well with me.

Poison chan coasting through the thread.
>Comes and say hello
> coasting
> oh day event pops up
> make a decision
> coast again.

Expecting much more as the day progress or my vote might slip toward you by mistake ^^

and for the people I did not mention do not be mistaken. You are all under my radar but unfortunatly I can't go ahead and lynch everyone at the same time. So let's start warming up shall we?

Vote Lynch: killthestory

@killthestory time to come out and play little one.

So far So good.. My only concern is that we all need to share the common bathroom.:sweat:
I can't even watch the trailer of this show. XR.
The only concern you should worry about is to make sure you stay alive. Looking at the content of your posts so far in the game. Not doing very good there buddy ^^

Vote Lynch : Alice in Noodleland

Wait, she wasn't a ghost?

You must be registered for see images

Abigail [@Ansatsuken] has been host revealed as a member of Town.
I found it weird how no one commented about this until Dupa said something at the end of page 2.

I really want the key though.
Might wanna channel that energy on finding mafia. Unless ofcourse you are one. ^^
And the town will probably lose in most of them.
Speak for yourself little one. I am here to win.
I don't think I'm quite following your logic there, by either way they need to be protected since they are in fact innocent. So we should focus on figuring out who the mafia is.
Saying we should focus on figuring out who is mafia is all cool and dandy but it's meaningless if it's all just talk and no act.

oh I just noticed that I had a vote on alice too while she is def a person I would go ahead and place my vote for as of now. It was supposed to be deleted so making this post to confirm that my vote is for killthestory for now. So reposting my vote lynch again for no confusion ^^

Vote Lynch: killthestory

@Ansatsuken your thoughts so far of the game? reads etc.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just to greet people and interact with them in the game . I agree if you think my "hello" messages are fluff.

Usually my day1 reads are terrible so its hard to find who is who. So i go with normal interaction with beginning of game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just to greet people and interact with them in the game . I agree if you think my "hello" messages are fluff.
I do not think they are fluff. I think they are Unnecessary fluff. They have no use what so ever. It's just posting for the sake of posting.

@MadieV It would be lovely if you can post countdown for DP1. That way it's easier to keep track with the game and see how much time left for the end of DP.

Last edited:

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Dr.Strange I don't seem to receive a notification when you tag or quote me. Thanks for also explaining the IC situation

I do not think they are fluff. I think they are Unnecessary fluff. They have no use what so ever. It's just posting for the sake of posting.

@MadieV It would be lovely if you can post countdown for DP1. That way it's easier to keep track with the game and see how much time left for the end of DP.
Didn't Madie post one here
Day Phase End Countdown [ ]

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Soulkiller

Not really a fan of how he struts in. He starts complaining about fluff but immediately after that talks about how he believes Ansa is Town. I find that even worse than posting "Hello" because all it does is make it look like what you're saying is fruitful but in actuality, he's posting useless fluff.

At least with the hello, you're being upfront with your fluff, but this one, it's hiding under an image and that image is Ansa being confirmed. Very scum way of posting. I mean, nobody really cares that you believe Ansa until proven otherwise. That's how everybody else feels, there's really no need to go on about it.

I also dislike his random vote on Alice.
The only concern you should worry about is to make sure you stay alive. Looking at the content of your posts so far in the game. Not doing very good there buddy ^^

Vote Lynch : Alice in Noodleland
The dude is taking it way too far into a joke. I don't care if this comes off as a defense on Alice but, her post was obviously not meant to be a serious one and he's blabbing about him should be worrying about staying alive.

So @Mr. Lonely really about to do nothing else but like posts? Not gonna put down any thoughts, or even address Strange's question which you blatantly ignored and continued to like posts?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was soo much. Alright so, yeah I have watched the series for mere entertainment and I must say that I haven't seen it cautiously so I might miss many clues and stuff. First of all, @MadieV you are doing a great hosting. This set up is a bit different than the last two games I played.

A thing I should tell from the very beginning, I'm from India and the time zone is really different, also I'm sorry I couldn't be active since last night, @SoulKiller ,again the time zone is a bit shaky, and when I first checked it was around midnight, so I made a greeting post. The second post I made right after I woke up, which was like 6:30 or something, the reason is I got a notification from madie for being mentioned there so I responded, without reading the thread at all. Enough with explanation.

@Ansatsuken congratulations, you are in my townlist. Because the host posted it and as the set up say, Role claiming is okay here, I would not be surprised with a host reveal.

So everyone is looking for the key? If I go by the actual series which I don't remember properly *sigh*, still I'm pretty sure the key didn't bring luck, the red door was opened on the last night by the Mrs. And poor Abigail died there. Also, whoever entered the red room, Luke and Nell, both died by the end of the series. But I don't know what the 'key' will be here, as the host said, the person to find it wins the game.

The other faction must be the ghosts, I don't see mafia here, but the question is how many, considering 14 players, I don't think it will be more than 3-4 evils.

I'm glad that the day phases aren't long enough. Also, about the dusk phase, I wonder what that would be, initiation of evil activities??

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the door i'll pick the right one.

12 hours until the end of the day (EoD)
and my reads so far are for the ones who posted more content and i'll go for now with a town feeling for @Dragomir and slightly scum for @Dr.Strange and more scummy from @SoulKiller

@SoulKiller are you a wolf or you are in a hurry to solve the game?

For all the rest the feeling is null including Alice who does not have any difference between town and mafia playstyle.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About the door i'll pick the right one.

12 hours until the end of the day (EoD)
and my reads so far are for the ones who posted more content and i'll go for now with a town feeling for @Dragomir and slightly scum for @Dr.Strange and more scummy from @SoulKiller

@SoulKiller are you a wolf or you are in a hurry to solve the game?

For all the rest the feeling is null including Alice who does not have any difference between town and mafia playstyle.
What scum read have u found in my post michelle.

Please dont tell me its hello thing. I was getting to know the players.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What means yown?
*town

No, saying hello looks fun for me.
It's not a reading it's a feeling. You posted nothing wrong but i decided to first go with what i have. The mind analysis comes after
What analysis have you formed so far after your reads from soul killer and my reads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.