Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was soo much. Alright so, yeah I have watched the series for mere entertainment and I must say that I haven't seen it cautiously so I might miss many clues and stuff. First of all, @MadieV you are doing a great hosting. This set up is a bit different than the last two games I played.

A thing I should tell from the very beginning, I'm from India and the time zone is really different, also I'm sorry I couldn't be active since last night, @SoulKiller ,again the time zone is a bit shaky, and when I first checked it was around midnight, so I made a greeting post. The second post I made right after I woke up, which was like 6:30 or something, the reason is I got a notification from madie for being mentioned there so I responded, without reading the thread at all. Enough with explanation.

@Ansatsuken congratulations, you are in my townlist. Because the host posted it and as the set up say, Role claiming is okay here, I would not be surprised with a host reveal.

So everyone is looking for the key? If I go by the actual series which I don't remember properly *sigh*, still I'm pretty sure the key didn't bring luck, the red door was opened on the last night by the Mrs. And poor Abigail died there. Also, whoever entered the red room, Luke and Nell, both died by the end of the series. But I don't know what the 'key' will be here, as the host said, the person to find it wins the game.

The other faction must be the ghosts, I don't see mafia here, but the question is how many, considering 14 players, I don't think it will be more than 3-4 evils.

I'm glad that the day phases aren't long enough. Also, about the dusk phase, I wonder what that would be, initiation of evil activities??
Poison Chan, my most trusted fellow in the previous game, hope you're still in the same side as me in this game.

And as for everyone, just like Poison Chan I'm from the similar time zonr as her(SEA), not too far from India so not much I can post plus bad signel in my place is not helping.

@SoulKiller as far as this game goes my reading still limited and I'm aware of Dr. Strange very active nature in this game. Besides fluff posts he tried to emphasize on the "key" and helping in clearing a situation. If I'm going to extrapolate his action so far he might could be both(mafia or townie) but lean to town 55%, mafia 45% as of right now. I can feel an attempt to be more active or showing a contribution for a distancing from him also. Just time will tell.

As for killthestory, I can see two patterns from him, the pattern when he is a townie and thevpattern when he is a scum/wolf/mafia. When he was a townie he didn't "shy" from writing his write up or his reading on every players and result of every DP to look for evidence or making a reason, can be seen in Dr. Strange's mafia game. But stark contrast happened when he was a mafia in SoulKiller's game. He's not posting much until the first DP's time ran out. Little to no reading and contribution from him. He said something like this as a townie,

now, for town, there was a bit of a learning curve for pretty much everyone. i think the main problem was that nobody really knew what the right balance of passive and aggressive was. day 1 everyone was way too passive in solving the game. mafia is a game where even if you have no information, you create information and create reads off of this. by taking a long time to get serious and by not pressuring anyone, even if you didn't believe in a scumread on them, you allowed an atmosphere that generated no information for you guys to make a lynch that would give you further information down the road and would also clear up a lot of questions you wouldn't have to answer later. then, the next couple of days, people started tunneling others and getting so focused on a read that their information generation also resulted in a net negative. by focusing primarily on one person, you're ignoring all the reactions that other people are making to yours and your opponents interaction which is arguably the most important part of pressuring someone. you should constantly be aware of how people are reacting to what's going on and who's laying low and who isn't. scum got away with laying low a lot because town was going after the wrong members in a case that lead town to hurt themselves a lot early on. disregarding that, i think the rest of what i saw will be fixed with experience, so i'm excited to see how further games pan out.

I highlighted the important part. He never generated any read on any player in the SoulKiller's game. But that's is not a surprise because he is mafia afterall in that game.

Quoting his post about how mafia play,

you're doing well for your first game of mafia especially considering you are the mafia :p however, i'd like to point out a few inconsistencies in this post (more for future reference on how to scumread rather than in an attempt to lynch you as town has already lost parity) mafia struggles to form independent and cohesive thoughts when formulating scumreads. this is because they already understand the gamestate, and most new mafia players tend to shy away from actively lying and pushing someone for what they know is false reasoning. as you can see, q is struggling to fake scumreads and goes with the flow because that's just what every new mafia player does.

I don't know the clear reason he posted less in Soulkiller's game. He get substituted by Dr. Strange the minutes before DP 1 ended. Maybe he is busy but everyone is busy including me when playing that game. But one thing for sure from his experienced itself is that good Mafia will avoid making a thorough scumread because they have no good reason if not a good point to make one. If they get caught making a wrong read and wrong decision they're totally screwed. They preferred to cooperate, blend in and listen instead. Make less suspicious action. I've experienced with one wolf in the previous game.

But I'm not saying he is mafia but the possibility is there. People can try judging his action here. 4 hours left in this game but where is he?

Another player who picked my attention is Gister. He posted something like a measurement to player's experience but not in this game thread but in the Sign up thread. I feel it like a scum move to recognize the most dangerous players to scum team. And the post appeared after all players have received their role. I based this on my hunch and not my read in this game.

As for SoulKiller he seems like a townie that trying to contribute and solve thing so no scum feeling on him yet.

And for the players that discussing about my role revealed(Dupa, Michelle, Dragomir and Odd) one of them could be mafia.

Finalbeta seems like a townie.
Post automatically merged:

As for the door I choose the center door.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote lynch Soulkiller

Not really a fan of how he struts in. He starts complaining about fluff but immediately after that talks about how he believes Ansa is Town. I find that even worse than posting "Hello" because all it does is make it look like what you're saying is fruitful but in actuality, he's posting useless fluff.

At least with the hello, you're being upfront with your fluff, but this one, it's hiding under an image and that image is Ansa being confirmed. Very scum way of posting. I mean, nobody really cares that you believe Ansa until proven otherwise. That's how everybody else feels, there's really no need to go on about it.

I also dislike his random vote on Alice.

The dude is taking it way too far into a joke. I don't care if this comes off as a defense on Alice but, her post was obviously not meant to be a serious one and he's blabbing about him should be worrying about staying alive.

So @Mr. Lonely really about to do nothing else but like posts? Not gonna put down any thoughts, or even address Strange's question which you blatantly ignored and continued to like posts?
Your perspective on SoulKiller is very interesting.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean gister talking of players ability on signup thread meh i think he was just analyzing the players level from last game.

So i dont like it as threat . Meta read from previous game does help to analyze and formulate the play style.

Sadly elijah/killthestory has not been since last week or in another game he was playing .

Again like in my previous game i said no point in policy lynching an inactive if the player is not avaliable he will be subbed naturally.

Also Michelle talked of mindalysis about mine and SKs read she ducked this particular question. I am interested what did she come up ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As begginer player even if i read some of the mafia roles, I didn't know many of them and the revealing of a townie were unexpected. I never noticed the IC role and didn't have one before in the games here if i recall correct.
This game is custom mafia game and not following traditional standard of mafia game. Every roles created exclusively by host for this game. That's how I understand it.

You mean gister talking of players ability on signup thread meh i think he was just analyzing the players level from last game.

So i dont like it as threat . Meta read from previous game does help to analyze and formulate the play style.

Sadly elijah/killthestory has not been since last week or in another game he was playing .

Again like in my previous game i said no point in policy lynching an inactive if the player is not avaliable he will be subbed naturally.

Also Michelle talked of mindalysis about mine and SKs read she ducked this particular question. I am interested what did she come up ?
In mafia anything is possible. It just a matter of too late or still in time.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
talk to me in simpler words please.
you meant i avoided your question? where? i said your words does not contain scumtells but i have a scum feeling for you. i can be wrong so i expect more to make a full read afterwards.

This should help you .
yes it helped

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison Chan, my most trusted fellow in the previous game, hope you're still in the same side as me in this game.

And as for everyone, just like Poison Chan I'm from the similar time zonr as her(SEA), not too far from India so not much I can post plus bad signel in my place is not helping.

@SoulKiller as far as this game goes my reading still limited and I'm aware of Dr. Strange very active nature in this game. Besides fluff posts he tried to emphasize on the "key" and helping in clearing a situation. If I'm going to extrapolate his action so far he might could be both(mafia or townie) but lean to town 55%, mafia 45% as of right now. I can feel an attempt to be more active or showing a contribution for a distancing from him also. Just time will tell.

As for killthestory, I can see two patterns from him, the pattern when he is a townie and thevpattern when he is a scum/wolf/mafia. When he was a townie he didn't "shy" from writing his write up or his reading on every players and result of every DP to look for evidence or making a reason, can be seen in Dr. Strange's mafia game. But stark contrast happened when he was a mafia in SoulKiller's game. He's not posting much until the first DP's time ran out. Little to no reading and contribution from him. He said something like this as a townie,

now, for town, there was a bit of a learning curve for pretty much everyone. i think the main problem was that nobody really knew what the right balance of passive and aggressive was. day 1 everyone was way too passive in solving the game. mafia is a game where even if you have no information, you create information and create reads off of this. by taking a long time to get serious and by not pressuring anyone, even if you didn't believe in a scumread on them, you allowed an atmosphere that generated no information for you guys to make a lynch that would give you further information down the road and would also clear up a lot of questions you wouldn't have to answer later. then, the next couple of days, people started tunneling others and getting so focused on a read that their information generation also resulted in a net negative. by focusing primarily on one person, you're ignoring all the reactions that other people are making to yours and your opponents interaction which is arguably the most important part of pressuring someone. you should constantly be aware of how people are reacting to what's going on and who's laying low and who isn't. scum got away with laying low a lot because town was going after the wrong members in a case that lead town to hurt themselves a lot early on. disregarding that, i think the rest of what i saw will be fixed with experience, so i'm excited to see how further games pan out.

I highlighted the important part. He never generated any read on any player in the SoulKiller's game. But that's is not a surprise because he is mafia afterall in that game.

Quoting his post about how mafia play,

you're doing well for your first game of mafia especially considering you are the mafia :p however, i'd like to point out a few inconsistencies in this post (more for future reference on how to scumread rather than in an attempt to lynch you as town has already lost parity) mafia struggles to form independent and cohesive thoughts when formulating scumreads. this is because they already understand the gamestate, and most new mafia players tend to shy away from actively lying and pushing someone for what they know is false reasoning. as you can see, q is struggling to fake scumreads and goes with the flow because that's just what every new mafia player does.

I don't know the clear reason he posted less in Soulkiller's game. He get substituted by Dr. Strange the minutes before DP 1 ended. Maybe he is busy but everyone is busy including me when playing that game. But one thing for sure from his experienced itself is that good Mafia will avoid making a thorough scumread because they have no good reason if not a good point to make one. If they get caught making a wrong read and wrong decision they're totally screwed. They preferred to cooperate, blend in and listen instead. Make less suspicious action. I've experienced with one wolf in the previous game.

But I'm not saying he is mafia but the possibility is there. People can try judging his action here. 4 hours left in this game but where is he?

Another player who picked my attention is Gister. He posted something like a measurement to player's experience but not in this game thread but in the Sign up thread. I feel it like a scum move to recognize the most dangerous players to scum team. And the post appeared after all players have received their role. I based this on my hunch and not my read in this game.

As for SoulKiller he seems like a townie that trying to contribute and solve thing so no scum feeling on him yet.

And for the players that discussing about my role revealed(Dupa, Michelle, Dragomir and Odd) one of them could be mafia.

Finalbeta seems like a townie.

As for the door I choose the center door.
Lol, what kind of meta play is that to play completely different as Town and Mafia? Can be meta read so easily.

How have I talked about your role being revealed? I explained something about the IC role and I scum read SK because he talked about your role being revealed. Not sure if what you said makes any sense or I'm missing something.
@bold You go in depth about killthestory but when it comes to SK and the rest of us, you get vague. Come on now.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
talk to me in simpler words please.
you meant i avoided your question? where? i said your words does not contain scumtells but i have a scum feeling for you. i can be wrong so i expect more to make a full read afterwards.

yes it helped
You said it here

No, saying hello looks fun for me.
It's not a reading it's a feeling. You posted nothing wrong but i decided to first go with what i have. The mind analysis comes after
Okay ill wait for your detailed analysis thanks for clarification .

@Ansatsuken your analysis on killthestory is fine but the fact he is not active in this game makes our read on him in this game completely useless .I mean more than half of the day phase has been passed he has not posted yet .

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, what kind of meta play is that to play completely different as Town and Mafia? Can be meta read so easily.

How have I talked about your role being revealed? I explained something about the IC role and I scum read SK because he talked about your role being revealed. Not sure if what you said makes any sense or I'm missing something.
@bold You go in depth about killthestory but when it comes to SK and the rest of us, you get vague. Come on now.
Not really experienced playing with him but when I saw the stark contrast in the way he played in the two different games I wonder myself and started to analyze him. This is the second game that he played silent. We only have 3 hours and 51 minutes. If he is mafia I guarantee you that host will not easily modkill him. Host will find a replacement to take his place and continue to keep the role alive.

About the role revealed you're not the one who started the talk but you participated in the discussion about it. Yes I know that(your statement about SK) and I found it interesting to read.

Killthestory have many things for me to make a deep read on him. But not really for other players. Wait for second day maybe I could find an info for my further read. You cant cover for all players in a single day especially in the first DP.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I meant your read on his action. Give me something to think about.

@6thHokage anything to say?
Give me a second to reread the thread, but I don't agree with targeting killthestory or any other inactive. It will be a waste of a lynch since they will be subbed out anyways.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
killthestory has disappeeared from another game on a different forum, he is either a no info lynch or the perfect lynch candidate. Total coinflip here

Vote Lynch killthestory

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Give me a second to reread the thread, but I don't agree with targeting killthestory or any other inactive. It will be a waste of a lynch since they will be subbed out anyways.
I agree with that. I wrote about killthestory not because I'm suspecting him as scum but just to give something for everyone to think about and judge. To be honest Gister is stronger one with me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
killthestory has disappeeared from another game on a different forum, he is either a no info lynch or the perfect lynch candidate. Total coinflip here

Vote Lynch killthestory
while others are talking about the sub of a non active player and said it's not worthy of lynching, you want to lynch him. This post look scummier than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.