Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems you actually didn't read my post. I literally provided reasoning for why I'm voting for you. Sure saving myself is part of it, but thats not the main reason.

Sure, I'm joining a bandwagon, but what do you want me to do? Not vote for the person I think is the Cult Leader? Like come on man.

I had my own reasons for suspecting you and it had nothing to do with SK or Ansa.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you seem so sure at the idea of Mafia? Just wondering. I mean, if SK is to be in the game, I'm banking on the main faction being cult not Mafia.
Cult or Mafia they still a scum

Yeah if you flip Townie they are scwered especially 6th.

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanna say this before the lynch comes. Sheeping is only bad when the person doing it is just voting without anything behind the vote. When the person has their own reasons to join a certain person's bandwagon. It is fine. Or else, you'll be discouraging players from voting the ppl that they really do view as scum. Who cares if there's a bandwagon on that person already. Just let ppl vote for who they sus. If the lynch flips Town, then sheeping is a big deal.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD Vote Count

Votes

1. Ansatsuken - 6thHokage - Unvote
2. Finalbeta - Dragomir
3. Dupa - Alice in Noodleland
4. 6thHokage - Dragomir Vote not properly formatted
5. Poison Chan - 6thHokage
6. SoulKiller - 6thHokage
7. Dragomir - SoulKiller - Unvote - 6thHokage
8. Odd - Dragomir
9. Mr.Lonely - Dragomir
10. Dr.Strange - Dragomir

Total Votes

1. Dragomir - 4 Votes
2. 6thHokage - 3 Votes
3. Alice in Noodleland - 1 Vote

Players Who Didn't Vote

Alice in Noodleland, Ansatsuken

Dragomir is getting lynched

Reactions: Odd and Dragomir

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD Vote Count

Votes

1. Ansatsuken - 6thHokage - Unvote
2. Finalbeta - Dragomir
3. Dupa - Alice in Noodleland
4. 6thHokage - Dragomir Vote not properly formatted
5. Poison Chan - 6thHokage
6. SoulKiller - 6thHokage
7. Dragomir - SoulKiller - Unvote - 6thHokage
8. Odd - Dragomir
9. Mr.Lonely - Dragomir
10. Dr.Strange - Dragomir

Total Votes

1. Dragomir - 4 Votes
2. 6thHokage - 3 Votes
3. Alice in Noodleland - 1 Vote

Players Who Didn't Vote

Alice in Noodleland, Ansatsuken

Dragomir is getting lynched
Dr.Strange is playing?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll Be Together Again Mrs. Dudley

You must be registered for see images

Mr. Dudley [@Dragomir] a Roleblocker has been lynched!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Now N2
You Have 24 Hours to Submit your Actions

Reactions: Odd

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Want To Keep Them Safe

-Cunning Lady: "I once dreamed my little girl was drowning and my little boy...his legs stopped working. He couldn't do anything but cry. Cry and bang on the walls. Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang. Until he died. I held him close until he grew cold. It was awful. But that was just a dream. The worst kind of dream."

-Empathetic Lady: "I want my children to be safe. I want to wake them up from the horrors of their dreams"

-The Cunning Lady: "You want me to tell you how to wake them up?. How to keep them safe?"

The Cunning lady leaned close to her ear and whispered.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be registered for see images

Luke Crain [@Dupa] a Mason Addict has been killed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Is Now D3
You Have 24 Hours To Find a Player To Lynch

Last edited:
Reactions: Poison and Dragomir

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know that I'm on the hot seat, but there was a reason why Dupa was trying to protect me. He knew that I'm a townie.
I never suspected Dupa, I thought they were town so that would make sense. Not to mention you were also being accused of being scum which you most likely aren't so it's safe to say that Dupa knew what they were doing.

However, since Drago isn't scum, I think there is another half to look at considering 6th. It is possible Dupa made a mistake protecting 6th. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I understand. Drago's play style was what lead us in this situation. But I dont really want to put a blame on him. He made a mistake but everyone made a mistake. He tried to adjust his approach towards this in the later stage of this game but the previous approach he left behind is difficult to soften any suspicion on him.

But now we know that Dragomir is a role blocker and Poison Chan role claim has pick my interest. Will write more after this

My vote is not permanent. I still need to see Soulkiller approach and action inside this DP and how he react at the result. Also wanted to see Poison Chan resolution. If Cult started with one member(Cult leader), so right now they already have 3 members including Cult leader. 3 out of 8 players. SK is impossible to exist in this game. And I dont think this game is as easy as how Killthestory caught all mafia in a row in a single approach/read. Cult member is scattered everywhere here. When I look at previous vote tally I can see two sides. First side that Voted for 6thHokage(Ansatsuken(before he unvote), Soulkiller, Poison Chan and Dragomir), Second side that voted for Dragomir(Odd, 6thHokage, Finalbeta and Mr Lonely). Dupa voted for Alice while Alice didn't vote at all in the previous day. If Alice is the new cult member for me she is distancing. In the first side 2 players still not cleared yet ~ Soulkiller and Poison Chan. In the second side it is everyone. But if what 6th claimed came inside her heart and very genuine she could be townie. Cult actually doesn't need to work harder because time is inside their hand. They can always recruit new member, so they doesn't really need to force a kill in the DP. They have night kill power going by this game set up. In Mafia wiki Cult leader doesn't have Night kill power, just recruiting ability.

Let me remind any townie that still alive SK is not here but only Cult faction.

I'm actually building less trust on Soulkiller right now. He at least for me is the best candidate to be Cult Leader. I'm aware that I'm the only player from the "first side" still trying to find a resolution beside Dragomir while Soulkiller and Poison Chan turned inactive in the remaining hours. Will write more forward.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that I'm on the hot seat, but there was a reason why Dupa was trying to protect me. He knew that I'm a townie.
Dude you aren't on the seat, you are confirmed town.

Vote Lynch FinalBeta

I think he is the cunning lady that's been killing and recruiting us. We get him and we might get the recruits back to our side

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I expected drago was a townie. Was surprised to see drago get lynched when 6thHokage was extremely scummy last DP. Sure Dupa said he strongly believe he is townie but I personally would not take his word for it tbh. Actions in the game > a person believe. Sure dupa turned out townie and a mason addict but not necessarily should be the case for 6thHokage. Alot of interesting things played out during the end of last DP. Which I will make another post for it later on.

You are in a very hot seat. Does not matter to me personally if someone believed you are town or not. As far as I am concerned i was locked on lynching you yesterday no matter what. You dodged my question targeted toward you multiple times. Pointed fingers on 4-5 players and was just beyond scummy. Only thing that can make me think otherwise is if your role is nell then it would make sense on why dupa (luke) was trying to protect you.

Yeah I understand. Drago's play style was what lead us in this situation. But I dont really want to put a blame on him. He made a mistake but everyone made a mistake. He tried to adjust his approach towards this in the later stage of this game but the previous approach he left behind is difficult to soften any suspicion on him.

But now we know that Dragomir is a role blocker and Poison Chan role claim has pick my interest. Will write more after this

My vote is not permanent. I still need to see Soulkiller approach and action inside this DP and how he react at the result. Also wanted to see Poison Chan resolution. If Cult started with one member(Cult leader), so right now they already have 3 members including Cult leader. 3 out of 8 players. SK is impossible to exist in this game. And I dont think this game is as easy as how Killthestory caught all mafia in a row in a single approach/read. Cult member is scattered everywhere here. When I look at previous vote tally I can see two sides. First side that Voted for 6thHokage(Ansatsuken(before he unvote), Soulkiller, Poison Chan and Dragomir), Second side that voted for Dragomir(Odd, 6thHokage, Finalbeta and Mr Lonely). Dupa voted for Alice while Alice didn't vote at all in the previous day. If Alice is the new cult member for me she is distancing. In the first side 2 players still not cleared yet ~ Soulkiller and Poison Chan. In the second side it is everyone. But if what 6th claimed came inside her heart and very genuine she could be townie. Cult actually doesn't need to work harder because time is inside their hand. They can always recruit new member, so they doesn't really need to force a kill in the DP. They have night kill power going by this game set up. In Mafia wiki Cult leader doesn't have Night kill power, just recruiting ability.

Let me remind any townie that still alive SK is not here but only Cult faction.

I'm actually building less trust on Soulkiller right now. He at least for me is the best candidate to be Cult Leader. I'm aware that I'm the only player from the "first side" still trying to find a resolution beside Dragomir while Soulkiller and Poison Chan turned inactive in the remaining hours. Will write more forward.
Between both dragomir and 6thHokage, the latter was easily more scummy imo. Couple of interesting events happened after Dupa said he believed 6th to be townie. Both Mr.Lonely and Final voted for dragomir and you unvoted. You unvoting was strange for me because it was out of your character. You allowed a person claim persuade your reads knowing very well that anyone can be recruited which off the bat makes the entire claim of "hey i believe this person is townie" null at best.

I do agree that the chances of a serial killer existing is unlikely at this point. Seeing we got only 1 death this DP means in the previous NP vig either made a wild shot. Or in case he was active mafia had double kill ability or we have more than multiple roles that can kill. Because having mafia, cult, and a serial killer with a 14 player setup seems too much.

Unfortunately when all the chaos went loose toward the end. Yes I was not available at that time and was attending my lectures and away from my pc. Just like how you can't be available during specific time during the DP. So does the rest and that include me. When I was here I was active and pushing and trying to get reads on people. So idk about using the word "inactive" because that usually means i am doing nothing and just coasting through and not contributing at all.

You said you are the only player trying to find resolution from the good side. But even if I was online during that time I would of still not changed my vote off 6thHokage and I had my reasons stated clearly in the previous DP. I also made my stance on Dragomi last DP and why i did not vote him off. If you payed attention I stated that I was more inclined to believe that he was a townie with poor performance rather than mafia. So, there is no resolution for me to find there. Looking at the results after he got lynched I was right.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something is really weird with my ipad and I can't seem to bold any words, or italics and underlines either.

The button is right there but it's not working

Reactions: MadieV

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Currently these are the people I am inclined to vote for this DP.

1- Mr.Lonely : sure he had drago sus for a while but never acted on it until dupa said that he strongly believe 6thHokage is green. 6thHokage at that moment had the highest votes as well. He acted on his suspicion after that which makes it look like he was trying to lowkey appear innocent and gain some green points. Currently the scummiest out of the 4 following closely final.

2- Final : He also voted for drago after dupa statement and accused the people who voted for 6thHokage sheeping which was clearly not the case.

3- Poison chan : something is off about her. I did not necessarily like how she stated that she is a vanilla townie. It seems more like a plot to just remove suspicion away from her rather than her being genuine. Something she can def pull off.

4- Alice : As I stated in the previous DP she and 6thHokage I was okay with being lynched. For reasons I also stated in the previous DP so not.

I was gonna vote for 6thHokage this DP too but after seeing dupa role. Only thing that makes sense is if 6th is nell. Literally only reason why i am not pushing the crap out of him this DP. If he is truly nell then I pray that he steps up his game and stop acting like scum. Just overall very poor performance.

For now I am gonna place my vote on

Vote Lynch: Mr.Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.