Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me sincerely that is not an attempt to cover mafia?
Post automatically merged:

Because stand triel next day can be nothing and bluffing if townie get reduce further in this phase and in thr next np
If we were to take the recruiting as a cult convert, would you say that Dupa is trying to stop the lynch on 6th who would be the Cult Leader?

His information is vague and rather makes sense as a character could be listed as gone if they were converted into someone else but there are two perspectives to this. The Town one being that Dupa would be getting fed this info, or the Cult one where he knows this beforehand from being converted, possible that he was this Joey guy himself and it's something that he came up with to state here.

I mean, if you add this up alongside his willingness to not get 6th lynch, it rather makes sense in way. What do you think?

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that Madie has cleared up the write-up stuff, I want to reveal some information.

Last night I received information that "Joey" is "gone". Since the player who has this character didn't turn up dead, I'm thinking they are the one who was recruited last Day Phase, becoming a ghost and thus "gone". I also strongly believe 6thHokage is not the enemy. I'm prepared to stand trial next day if I'm wrong, however I believe lynching her today is not the right choice.

I'll believe Poison's character claim for now, but I do not like that she appears to be repeating the same mistake as last day.
My suspects move on to Dragomir and Alice. Drago for the sole purpose as the lynch on Gister and Alice because I have not seen anything from her to have me at ease. The tangibility thing clearly stated it was for ghost so why does she assume it was used on Poison?

Vote Lynch: Alice in Noodleland
@MadieV

And I choose a)Mashed Potatoes
Poison chan mentioned something interesting. In DP1 your reads you wrote a wallie for gister but ended up voting for Mr.Lonely instead. It does seem very weird to be honest now that I am looking at it again. What is your stance on Mr.Lonely and why you not pressuring him if you believe he is scummy based on your vote on him last DP.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison chan mentioned something interesting. In DP1 your reads you wrote a wallie for gister but ended up voting for Mr.Lonely instead. It does seem very weird to be honest now that I am looking at it again. What is your stance on Mr.Lonely and why you not pressuring him if you believe he is scummy based on your vote on him last DP.
I was wondering that to. I thought maybe they didn't want look like they were following the crowd and picked me as a way to throw any possible suspicion

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If we were to take the recruiting as a cult convert, would you say that Dupa is trying to stop the lynch on 6th who would be the Cult Leader?

His information is vague and rather makes sense as a character could be listed as gone if they were converted into someone else but there are two perspectives to this. The Town one being that Dupa would be getting fed this info, or the Cult one where he knows this beforehand from being converted, possible that he was this Joey guy himself and it's something that he came up with to state here.

I mean, if you add this up alongside his willingness to not get 6th lynch, it rather makes sense in way. What do you think?
Yeah that's what my mind speak also.

He seems like trying to protect 6thHokage. His reply to me when I voted 6thHokage. He remind me.

If it's for pressure/interrogation/questioning that's fine, just be aware of any possible wagon-hoppers.
And then this,

Now that Madie has cleared up the write-up stuff, I want to reveal some information.

Last night I received information that "Joey" is "gone". Since the player who has this character didn't turn up dead, I'm thinking they are the one who was recruited last Day Phase, becoming a ghost and thus "gone". I also strongly believe 6thHokage is not the enemy. I'm prepared to stand trial next day if I'm wrong, however I believe lynching her today is not the right choice.

I'll believe Poison's character claim for now, but I do not like that she appears to be repeating the same mistake as last day.
My suspects move on to Dragomir and Alice. Drago for the sole purpose as the lynch on Gister and Alice because I have not seen anything from her to have me at ease. The tangibility thing clearly stated it was for ghost so why does she assume it was used on Poison?

Vote Lynch: Alice in Noodleland
@MadieV

And I choose a)Mashed Potatoes
Ok, if he received an information about "Joey" last night and then said he is gone aka getting recruited by ghost, what that had to do with 6thHokage?

6thHokage if he is Joey means right now he is no longer a townie but mafia.

6thHokage surely is not part of that equation. He can be in any alignment.

But it makes him lean towards scum more than townie because for me his response towards my vote on 6thHokage make me think that 6thHokage mean something to him. He is the only one that came to the front with an attempt to defend 6thHokage unlike Gister where number of players just believe he is a townie. Clearly an "attempt" and "believe" are two different kind of action. An "attempt" is an act to do something because of reason. Its rare for a townie to protect someone that they doesn't really know. When he remind me not to cause a bandwagon that is the beginning of an attempt.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm convinced that some guys are sheeping 6th Hokage's votes here honestly. Everyone should unvote him we can't risk another mislynch we know what happened with Gister. My suspicion over Drago has grown btw.
Drago could be a Serial Killer from all what we know. But we cant kill more than one player.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm convinced that some guys are sheeping 6th Hokage's votes here honestly. Everyone should unvote him we can't risk another mislynch we know what happened with Gister. My suspicion over Drago has grown btw.
If you are suspecting him, you should vote for him. It wouldn't be good for the town if I die.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dragomir has been my highest suspicion since day 1. he's been kind of flip flopping around, voting for a lynch only to back off due to comments by others or rethinking how suspicious it looks to everyone else. Also really tried to prove himself innocent under criticism. Not to mention when I was giving my thoughts on him before he really gave off a scummy look.

And I mean this on my own accounts. I've had this suspicion for awhile.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why don't you elaborate on that suspicion?
I feel you have been somewhat manipulate in the game expecially when you suggested to kill inactives which should never be a good way to deal with them. Furthermore I haven't liked your vote on Gister however it's a secondary reason as other people potentially did sheep.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drago could be a Serial Killer from all what we know. But we cant kill more than one player.
His in-game behaviour matches the one of the SK yes.

If you are suspecting him, you should vote for him. It wouldn't be good for the town if I die.
I want to look into your wagon and see if I find other fallacies first, in any case there's still an hour left

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel you have been somewhat manipulate in the game expecially when you suggested to kill inactives which should never be a good way to deal with them. Furthermore I haven't liked your vote on Gister however it's a secondary reason as other people potentially did sheep.
I find killing inactives is a great way to deal with them. I'd like to hear your argument for why it's not.

I don't how I've been manipulative. Your case to support this is rather weak.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find killing inactives is a great way to deal with them. I'd like to hear your argument for why it's not.

You always do this thing where you try to make yourself look authoritative and make people rethink themselves. You sir are contradicting yourself by saying you dont know how to be manipulative. the proof is in the pudding. And the fact that you have no trouble lynching inactives could only mean that you are the SK. Otherwise why else woudl everyone, including me, suspect you as being one?

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Poison is my other strong suspicion I'm honestly starting to think that they are both scums however probably not mafia partners. She clearly voted 6th out of convenience and then she went out. I will go for Drago in this phase however.

Vote Lynch: Dragomir

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm not sure how that's possible as you can't just kill inactives like nothing, you need to call them out and ask for them to contribute and then they get replaced, this is how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.