10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Haaah??
As she sat there in the sun-scorched sand wearing her black and red attire she noticed that there were new wildlife on the island since she and Dad had been there together. She looked down towards her bare feet which had attracted some sort of creature she had never seen before. It sort of looked like it was dressed in a shell with pincers and black hollow eyes. It was a massive crab about the same size as her with a black chitinous armor. Lilith had learned from experience in the barely year long life she had lived that this is a dog-eat-dog world. Attitude is everything and she would not let this huge beast claim her territory away from her. Instead she attempted to scare it away with a grimace and some blunt yelling but the creature lacked the capacity to understand her illustrated will. It readied itself to cut her in half with its pincers but at the time it reached out, Lilith had jumped into the air and hovered above the crab with her wings. Darkiscie and GN was on her back and a torched cigarette was in her mouth but it was at the end of its length. She sighed and spat out the fag which landed on the crab, annoying it sharply. She was amused by this.

Listen friend, i am not going to hurt you i am not that kind of person although.. I guess it's what Dad wanted me to be, and now he's off fighting some titanic beast in the far end of the world. You on the other hand are out of your league, i have the power to end your existence by the snap of my fingers, i am your god and i provide to you; Absolution.
As she spoke, the crab effortlessly tried to skewer Lilith's legs with its pincers but she was simply too high up for it to grab ahold of her. She remained there for a few minutes until the crab had given up and went in the same direction it came from, knowing fully well it was never going to eat her. Lilith descended back down on the beach, scoffing at the whole incident as she looked towards the horizon where the crab had returned to. Her belly ached, she was gruesomely hungry now. She got up from her position and walked towards the forest but realizing soon that this place was haunted by massive insects which probably explained the massive crab.. This whole island was certainly.. feisty. She turned back to the shore, realizing that her weakened state would be ill met with the danger of proceeding inlands. Instead, she would attempt to catch some fish with her bare hands. She wandered off to waist deep water and stayed absolutely still to attract her prey, or atleast do anything not to scare it away. It didn't take long until the crab from earlier returned, but this time with two similar specimen on its sides. They all ran from the seabed towards Lilith, whos stomach had her have a change of heart.

You can't take a girl rejecting you? Aww, i guess i'll dine on you then.
A few handseals and a jetstream of molten metal later, the area was covered in steam from its clash with the water. The crabs, instant boiled and fresh from the shell. Lilith was having the best tasting meal of her life as she made a campfire on the beach, barbecuing the steamed . With her energy returning, she turned towards the real danger and headed inlands, loaded with energy.

LLM.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/canopy-267.780839/#post-22113063

• Missions Start: Make a temporary home for yourself after a long travel (1)
Selene finally reaches her destination but the fact this was uncharted territory for her, she kept her guard up, not knowing what she may eventually meet. She was absolutely exhausted from all the sailing as sailing took up fifty to sixty percent of her travel here. She had to rest.

She landed in an area filled with trees. This was automatically up Selene's alley and made her feel a little more at ease, regardless if the landscape itself wasn't necessarily welcoming. "Not quite home, but it will do..." Selene mumbled to herself. She quickly weaved several seals and focused her Mokuton chakra in the ground beneath her, which resulted in a quite large house being formed around her. It was two stories, only really needing to be fully furnished. It had wooden tables and chairs inside as well as everything else that would require wood. It came out quite beautifully. The creation of such a large establishment could probably be heard in the distance as the wood creaked and cracked its way into formation.

(Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

She then made throw-away blankets and table cloths out of soft polystyrene she applied where needed such as on top of beds and tables as well as couches and benches. To make it smell more homely, she then took out a bottle of pre-made perfume and sprayed it around her new house, making it smell a lot better and more homely.

"This will work..." she said softly and happily. She started to undress, taking her robes off and setting her gunbai down to reveal jounin-like undergarments in which residents of the old Hidden Leaf wore. She still had her Hidden Leaf headband, even if scratched out. It reminded her of her real home...

"I doubt I'll be expecting company any time soon... Might as well relax..." she said to herself as she sat on the living room couch and stared at the wall. "All this new technology running about and I do not even have a TV..." she said in a disappointing tone. Now, she hoped she got some company... There was no one to even talk to but herself.

Mission end.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/canopy-267.780839/#post-22113063

• Missions Start: Make a temporary home for yourself after a long travel (1)
Selene finally reaches her destination but the fact this was uncharted territory for her, she kept her guard up, not knowing what she may eventually meet. She was absolutely exhausted from all the sailing as sailing took up fifty to sixty percent of her travel here. She had to rest.

She landed in an area filled with trees. This was automatically up Selene's alley and made her feel a little more at ease, regardless if the landscape itself wasn't necessarily welcoming. "Not quite home, but it will do..." Selene mumbled to herself. She quickly weaved several seals and focused her Mokuton chakra in the ground beneath her, which resulted in a quite large house being formed around her. It was two stories, only really needing to be fully furnished. It had wooden tables and chairs inside as well as everything else that would require wood. It came out quite beautifully. The creation of such a large establishment could probably be heard in the distance as the wood creaked and cracked its way into formation.

(Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After doing the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand seals and focusing chakra into the ground, the user creates a wooden home that can serve as a place to stay or as a defense.

She then made throw-away blankets and table cloths out of soft polystyrene she applied where needed such as on top of beds and tables as well as couches and benches. To make it smell more homely, she then took out a bottle of pre-made perfume and sprayed it around her new house, making it smell a lot better and more homely.

"This will work..." she said softly and happily. She started to undress, taking her robes off and setting her gunbai down to reveal jounin-like undergarments in which residents of the old Hidden Leaf wore. She still had her Hidden Leaf headband, even if scratched out. It reminded her of her real home...

"I doubt I'll be expecting company any time soon... Might as well relax..." she said to herself as she sat on the living room couch and stared at the wall. "All this new technology running about and I do not even have a TV..." she said in a disappointing tone. Now, she hoped she got some company... There was no one to even talk to but herself.

Mission end.
She was just about to leave as she heard a large rumble in the forest where she was heading, but to the east. Curiousity took over as Lilith wiggled her tail and tracked the origin of the sounds of crackling trees. She eventually found what looked to be a small hut. The wood it consisted of looked fresh as if it had just been made a few minutes ago. Lilith approached the hut carefully.
Ehh.. Hello?
She was very curious about this place, maybe some other champions of humanity had finally arrived at the continent too since she and Alucard were there. Without a response, at first atleast, Lilith now entered the small path that led to the hut's main door. She could hear something within and she eventually knocked on it.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was just about to leave as she heard a large rumble in the forest where she was heading, but to the east. Curiousity took over as Lilith wiggled her tail and tracked the origin of the sounds of crackling trees. She eventually found what looked to be a small hut. The wood it consisted of looked fresh as if it had just been made a few minutes ago. Lilith approached the hut carefully.
Ehh.. Hello?
She was very curious about this place, maybe some other champions of humanity had finally arrived at the continent too since she and Alucard were there. Without a response, at first atleast, Lilith now entered the small path that led to the hut's main door. She could hear something within and she eventually knocked on it.
As she heard the knock and voice, Selene came to answer the door with a kunai hidden behind her back, ready to plunge it into an enemy's eyeball. However, when she opened the door, it was a cute young... Cat... Lady?.. Thing?.. "Uhhhhh... Hello..." Selene said awkwardly. She had not seen this species before in the case of the young girl. "How may I help you?" Selene asked with a smiled, still gripping the kunai behind her back and only having enough space in the door for them to speak through the crack of it and see each other's eye.

"Are you a native of this land? Where are you from? Who sent you?.." Selene went from kinda nice to kinda paranoid within seconds, trying to soak up information about this girl to make sure she wasn't in danger. Of course, even then, she could trust no one.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As she heard the knock and voice, Selene came to answer the door with a kunai hidden behind her back, ready to plunge it into an enemy's eyeball. However, when she opened the door, it was a cute young... Cat... Lady?.. Thing?.. "Uhhhhh... Hello..." Selene said awkwardly. She had not seen this species before in the case of the young girl. "How may I help you?" Selene asked with a smiled, still gripping the kunai behind her back and only having enough space in the door for them to speak through the crack of it and see each other's eye.

"Are you a native of this land? Where are you from? Who sent you?.." Selene went from kinda nice to kinda paranoid within seconds, trying to soak up information about this girl to make sure she wasn't in danger. Of course, even then, she could trust no one.
Lilith heard footsteps approaching the door. She recoiled slightly through instinct but remained about a meter to the door. As it opened a fair woman opened the door slightly. Her eyes were black as the night but her face was friendly. Lilith looked closer at her composture through the crack, it seemed she was holding something in her arm behind her back. Maybe a concealed weapon? Nevertheless, she acted surprised rather than hostile so Lilith remained in place listening to her and answering her questions.

Anoo, anatawa Lilith. Nee, i am not a native of this land infact the only thing i know lurking here are sugoiii mosquito.
She stretched her arms out the absolute maximum she could to demonstrate.

I am the daughter of Alucard one of the champions of humanity. Are you also one?
She remained in place, hopefully the lady behind the door would feel a bit more comfortable with her now that she had introduced herself.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith heard footsteps approaching the door. She recoiled slightly through instinct but remained about a meter to the door. As it opened a fair woman opened the door slightly. Her eyes were black as the night but her face was friendly. Lilith looked closer at her composture through the crack, it seemed she was holding something in her arm behind her back. Maybe a concealed weapon? Nevertheless, she acted surprised rather than hostile so Lilith remained in place listening to her and answering her questions.

Anoo, anatawa Lilith. Nee, i am not a native of this land infact the only thing i know lurking here are sugoiii mosquito.
She stretched her arms out the absolute maximum she could to demonstrate.

I am the daughter of Alucard one of the champions of humanity. Are you also one?
She remained in place, hopefully the lady behind the door would feel a bit more comfortable with her now that she had introduced herself.
Selene tilted her head to the side, confused. "Champion of humanity? I have no idea what that is." she replied. Selene was imprisoned for two decades. She had no idea what the outside world had to offer or what was going on. "Though I have heard of this Alucard. I wasn't aware he had a daughter..." Selene looked the girl up and down and sensed no ill-will, and eventually opened the door and invited her in through a bodily gesture and revealing she did indeed have a concealer weapon in her hand but gave off the obvious impression that she no longer needed it. She left the door open, letting Lilith decide to come in if she wanted too and took a seat on the wooden, soft polystyrene covered couch which was quite comfy. She looked back at Lilith and patted down on the sofa, offering her to sit down.

Selene spoke to the doorway where Lilith was still stationed and asked: "Know where to get some tea around here? That would be awesome." Selene smiled. The aroma of her perfume release would exit the inside of the house and right into Lilith's nostrils, filling them with a delightful scent. The house looked professionally built and furnished, like someone had been living here for a while. But it was made by Selene and her wood release and other elements mere hours ago. "Make yourself at home, my dear." Selene said with a smile.

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Selene tilted her head to the side, confused. "Champion of humanity? I have no idea what that is." she replied. Selene was imprisoned for two decades. She had no idea what the outside world had to offer or what was going on. "Though I have heard of this Alucard. I wasn't aware he had a daughter..." Selene looked the girl up and down and sensed no ill-will, and eventually opened the door and invited her in through a bodily gesture and revealing she did indeed have a concealer weapon in her hand but gave off the obvious impression that she no longer needed it. She left the door open, letting Lilith decide to come in if she wanted too and took a seat on the wooden, soft polystyrene covered couch which was quite comfy. She looked back at Lilith and patted down on the sofa, offering her to sit down.

Selene spoke to the doorway where Lilith was still stationed and asked: "Know where to get some tea around here? That would be awesome." Selene smiled. The aroma of her perfume release would exit the inside of the house and right into Lilith's nostrils, filling them with a delightful scent. The house looked professionally built and furnished, like someone had been living here for a while. But it was made by Selene and her wood release and other elements mere hours ago. "Make yourself at home, my dear." Selene said with a smile.
Arigatoo!!
Unlike her vampire of a father, she was invited in (lol). Lilith proceeded to enter the house as she answered the lady's questions about the champions of humanity and her father. As she talked she sat herself down on the couch covered with some strange bouncy material.

Ah, you see the Champions of Humanity are the ones who are taking up arms against the children of Tiamat and their evil organization. We are uniting humanity and protecting them against the forces of evil although i suppose in a sense that includes pops but.. He's changed now. Anyway, we were due to investigate and excavate this site for more information about the gods and whatnot. That's, where led me and pops here. Oh and, yeah about that, i am not very old so.. Most people just know pops but not me, he's kept my creation very lowkey i suppose.. Sorry.
She leaned back and looked around while unpacking a fag from her jacket's pocket.

Tea? I don't know what that is, gomenasai.. I only know fruit juice that Mirabelle-chan showed me back in Port of Innovus and then Isabella-chan showed me some other liquid that Mirabelle told me it was not for kids. Is tea something kids can drink? Also, sorry if i ask but, mind if i light one up?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arigatoo!!
Unlike her vampire of a father, she was invited in (lol). Lilith proceeded to enter the house as she answered the lady's questions about the champions of humanity and her father. As she talked she sat herself down on the couch covered with some strange bouncy material.

Ah, you see the Champions of Humanity are the ones who are taking up arms against the children of Tiamat and their evil organization. We are uniting humanity and protecting them against the forces of evil although i suppose in a sense that includes pops but.. He's changed now. Anyway, we were due to investigate and excavate this site for more information about the gods and whatnot. That's, where led me and pops here. Oh and, yeah about that, i am not very old so.. Most people just know pops but not me, he's kept my creation very lowkey i suppose.. Sorry.
She leaned back and looked around while unpacking a fag from her jacket's pocket.

Tea? I don't know what that is, gomenasai.. I only know fruit juice that Mirabelle-chan showed me back in Port of Innovus and then Isabella-chan showed me some other liquid that Mirabelle told me it was not for kids. Is tea something kids can drink? Also, sorry if i ask but, mind if i light one up?

"Tea, yes..." Selene started off with. "It is like the juice your friend gave you but instead of from fruits, it is made from leaves. However, some fruit flavors are incorporated into teas. You would probably like them. Its kid friendly, unlike those nasty things you have there." Selene said gleefully while pointing at the fag. She was glad Lilith felt comfortable. This was her first interaction in quite some time to put it simply. Selene lit the fag for her with a small spark of her pointer finger.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

"No need to apologize for my ignorance. I have been away from this realm for a long, long time. As for your champions go..." Selene blew out a gust of non-flammable perfume that would dampen the smell of the cigarette smoke around Lilith. It was very light, with the smell of fruit, as Lilith stated earlier she enjoyed the fruit-based juice her friend gave her, Selene very much paid attention to every detail. It was automatic for her as she was very observant and smart. "I do not necessarily care about that, unfortunately. My goals do not align with humanity, but my clan..." Selene explained. "As far as excvation, I intended to do a little myself as I am looking for a new home. However, there are no promises that this will be the one... Plenty of trees, but smells and looks like death around here. Plus, I prefer the cold..." she explained. "I do not mind aiding you in your quest, however, I was praying for company and now that I have it, I rather not leave at this very moment. Maybe we can... Play a party game... Or something." Selene was desperate for companionship, as is the result of being locked away for years on end... Although she gave off a weird vibe, it wasn't her intent to hold Lilith hostage but simply hoping she had a new friend and would partake in any festivities around the house at all. Perhaps even a sleepover! Selene didn't care, just wanted a friend.

Selene awkwardly started at Lilith with a smile, bright wide eyes and rosy, brown cheeks. Awaiting Lilith's response.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Tea, yes..." Selene started off with. "It is like the juice your friend gave you but instead of from fruits, it is made from leaves. However, some fruit flavors are incorporated into teas. You would probably like them. Its kid friendly, unlike those nasty things you have there." Selene said gleefully while pointing at the fag. She was glad Lilith felt comfortable. This was her first interaction in quite some time to put it simply. Selene lit the fag for her with a small spark of her pointer finger.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

"No need to apologize for my ignorance. I have been away from this realm for a long, long time. As for your champions go..." Selene blew out a gust of non-flammable perfume that would dampen the smell of the cigarette smoke around Lilith. It was very light, with the smell of fruit, as Lilith stated earlier she enjoyed the fruit-based juice her friend gave her, Selene very much paid attention to every detail. It was automatic for her as she was very observant and smart. "I do not necessarily care about that, unfortunately. My goals do not align with humanity, but my clan..." Selene explained. "As far as excvation, I intended to do a little myself as I am looking for a new home. However, there are no promises that this will be the one... Plenty of trees, but smells and looks like death around here. Plus, I prefer the cold..." she explained. "I do not mind aiding you in your quest, however, I was praying for company and now that I have it, I rather not leave at this very moment. Maybe we can... Play a party game... Or something." Selene was desperate for companionship, as is the result of being locked away for years on end... Although she gave off a weird vibe, it wasn't her intent to hold Lilith hostage but simply hoping she had a new friend and would partake in any festivities around the house at all. Perhaps even a sleepover! Selene didn't care, just wanted a friend.

Selene awkwardly started at Lilith with a smile, bright wide eyes and rosy, brown cheeks. Awaiting Lilith's response.
Lilith sat quietly but dared to lean back in the couch now after, wait - how awkward she hadn't even asked this person of their name. She wouldn't interrupt her but that was what was on her mind most of the time. Her tail and ears twitched slightly, indicating she was anxious. Nevertheless, when the cigarette was lit up in her mouth followed by some aromatic buffer to nullify the scent of the smoke it produced. Lilith was impressed, she knew nothing of chemistry or alchemy by the sorts. As the lady had finished speaking, Lilith exhaled a large chunk of smoke but awkwardly tried to diffuse it with her hands as she just realized that maybe this lady was not digging smoke from cigarettes.

Suminasen, Suminasen, Suminasen!! Anoo, what you just did with the smell. It smells like Mirabelles sodapop... Sugoii, you really have talent! However i must say i am embarassed, i never asked of your name.. Gomenasai..
She paused for a bit, she had now asked what was on her mind all this time but she would reflect on what the lady had said too.

Now i wanna try this.. Tea thingymingy - i bet a girl as talented as you make the BEEEST tea in the world hihi. Ahh, anyway, you said something about your clan.. Did something happen? Yes, this place is.. Wicked, maybe even cursed but Pops thinks there's something hidden here of great importance and power and that we must find it before.. Anoo.. I don't know who they are really but.. The bad guys!!
Lilith paused for a sec again, smoking her cigarette and exhaling another carefully streamlined fume away from the lady out of respect.

I don't know what i would do without company, i always feel lost when i'm by myself.. Good thing i was born with the ability to create life.. Anyway what is a party game?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith sat quietly but dared to lean back in the couch now after, wait - how awkward she hadn't even asked this person of their name. She wouldn't interrupt her but that was what was on her mind most of the time. Her tail and ears twitched slightly, indicating she was anxious. Nevertheless, when the cigarette was lit up in her mouth followed by some aromatic buffer to nullify the scent of the smoke it produced. Lilith was impressed, she knew nothing of chemistry or alchemy by the sorts. As the lady had finished speaking, Lilith exhaled a large chunk of smoke but awkwardly tried to diffuse it with her hands as she just realized that maybe this lady was not digging smoke from cigarettes.

Suminasen, Suminasen, Suminasen!! Anoo, what you just did with the smell. It smells like Mirabelles sodapop... Sugoii, you really have talent! However i must say i am embarassed, i never asked of your name.. Gomenasai..
She paused for a bit, she had now asked what was on her mind all this time but she would reflect on what the lady had said too.

Now i wanna try this.. Tea thingymingy - i bet a girl as talented as you make the BEEEST tea in the world hihi. Ahh, anyway, you said something about your clan.. Did something happen? Yes, this place is.. Wicked, maybe even cursed but Pops thinks there's something hidden here of great importance and power and that we must find it before.. Anoo.. I don't know who they are really but.. The bad guys!!
Lilith paused for a sec again, smoking her cigarette and exhaling another carefully streamlined fume away from the lady out of respect.

I don't know what i would do without company, i always feel lost when i'm by myself.. Good thing i was born with the ability to create life.. Anyway what is a party game?
  • Make your houseguest feel welcomed (1)
The girl seemed absolutely thrilled and Selene loved it. She also took note towards Lilith's common courtesy to blow the smoke away from Selene. After all these years, maybe Selene finally made her first friend. Besides, this was the only friendly human interaction she has made since her mom passed away...

"It's okay!" Selene responded to the apology. "My name is Selene. Selene Uchiha." she said proudly. As she listened on, she used her mokuton to form a small bush in the middle of the living room as well as a table they could sit at on the floor. The bush consisted of tea leaves and mint and as Selene sat there and listened to Lilith, she started to make the preparations for the tea. "Hm. I never saw this place as wicked when I first arrived. Just a little earie. As far as my clan, well, we are almost extinct. And I am the sole inheritor of the responsibility of restoring it." Selene said in a monotone voice. Not necessarily sad or happy. "Tell me more about your father. He seems like an interesting man." Selene stated. She filled a small wooden pot with water as well as the leaves. She lit it the same way she did with Lilith's cigs although towards the top as to not set the wood on fire. It mended perfectly together, making a great mint tea beverage, and she poured out the filtered version in two smooth wooden mugs. One for herself and one for Lilith, whom she passed the filled mug to.

"This is tea. Mint tea. Its very warm and refreshing. Let me know if you like it." Selene said with a smile, sitting at the ground-level table. "Yeah, I feel lost too. But hey, at least now we have each other!" Selene said then giggled. "However, not sure I can be the best friend you could have. I often lose my temper. Mama said it was because of my eyes..." she explained. "Eh... We will save the party games for later. Let's talk for now. You're an interesting young lady."

Mission End.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Make your houseguest feel welcomed (1)
The girl seemed absolutely thrilled and Selene loved it. She also took note towards Lilith's common courtesy to blow the smoke away from Selene. After all these years, maybe Selene finally made her first friend. Besides, this was the only friendly human interaction she has made since her mom passed away...

"It's okay!" Selene responded to the apology. "My name is Selene. Selene Uchiha." she said proudly. As she listened on, she used her mokuton to form a small bush in the middle of the living room as well as a table they could sit at on the floor. The bush consisted of tea leaves and mint and as Selene sat there and listened to Lilith, she started to make the preparations for the tea. "Hm. I never saw this place as wicked when I first arrived. Just a little earie. As far as my clan, well, we are almost extinct. And I am the sole inheritor of the responsibility of restoring it." Selene said in a monotone voice. Not necessarily sad or happy. "Tell me more about your father. He seems like an interesting man." Selene stated. She filled a small wooden pot with water as well as the leaves. She lit it the same way she did with Lilith's cigs although towards the top as to not set the wood on fire. It mended perfectly together, making a great mint tea beverage, and she poured out the filtered version in two smooth wooden mugs. One for herself and one for Lilith, whom she passed the filled mug to.

"This is tea. Mint tea. Its very warm and refreshing. Let me know if you like it." Selene said with a smile, sitting at the ground-level table. "Yeah, I feel lost too. But hey, at least now we have each other!" Selene said then giggled. "However, not sure I can be the best friend you could have. I often lose my temper. Mama said it was because of my eyes..." she explained. "Eh... We will save the party games for later. Let's talk for now. You're an interesting young lady."

Mission End.
You must be registered for see medias
Lilith sat back and enjoyed the conversation, while she was trying out the Mint tea that Selene had made for her. She grasped the warm cup and had a sip. It was tasting a bit acidic and sweet at the same time, but it was also warm. The combination was something she had never experienced before and had it not been that the tea was so hot she would've gulped it all in a fast swoop.

..Nani? Is this heat on purpose?! Ahh i see, it's so i can enjoy it longer anoooo i have no patience!! Yatattattttaaaa, HOOOT!!

Lilith almost spilled the scorching hot beverage over herself over the excitement of it let alone what the "used to be" stranger was saying. She had finally introduced herself, an Uchiha.. Very interesting, The Hellsing Organization had one more of those by the name of Fushi. Guess he should be around here somewhere too along with alot of the Hellsingers. When Selene asked about Alucard, it was a segway into storymode. The tea helped setting the mood and well so did the aromatics and the setting in general. Selene went on talking about the tea and how she sometimes lost herself with her temper. She was a very honest person, Lilith didn't know what she had done to make her gain such trust all this sudden but she thought of Selene as a woman with an open heart. They were bound to get along.

You Uchiha are very strong individuals, i've met only a handful but your powers are mesmerizing.. Fushi and Isabella they are.. My dear friends too and i am lucky to know them but it's like Otosan says, with great power comes great responsibility and one must have a serious amount of self control to avoid disaster.. That's why my dad is one of the strongest entities in the world but he's as cold as bedrock, well not to me.. He created me i think to stoke the fire in his heart, we love each other like i think most human daughters loves their fathers. Anyway, what else can i say about dad.. He's probably a very misunderstood character but he also has a hidden side to him that i have yet to see myself but he said he was close revealing it in our fight against.. Brother... Anyway, i don't know much about dads passed except that he has lived for several hundred years. It took him a long time but he reached the peak of his strength short of two years ago i think he said. Where most people are only born with one bloodline limit akin to the Sharingan you wield my dad has four of them. Hm, i guess on a social level he will most likely come off as a cold person but, i know he's hiding alot of warmth behind his intimidating exterior.. Do you wish to meet pops?

Hihi, i rambled on.. Tell me of your own family!