Trait Points
0⚔️
LoK's Rules and Regulations
Mid range
All out
Unofficial
Open field

Six Paths Sasuke
Standing before his foe, Sasuke merely smirks. A sign of arrogance, really. Now was the time to showcase his greatest abilities. His one arm and jaded eyes merely showcased the hardships Sasuke has gone through. Not only had he been instrumental in winning the war, but Sasuke was acquitted of his war crimes. However, this did not solve the inner turmoil within him..and foes like these were the ones who reminded him what he had to do to gain the abilities he now wields. His dark onyx eyes swirl into the three tomoe pattern, and further swirl into the accursed Doujutsu, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

"If you know what's good for you..you'd surrender. Or would you rather try and face me?"

He asks, as a cool breeze bursts through the entirely of the field. In almost a wink of an eye, Sasuke would draw his sword, and perform a forward horizontal slash as he takes off. From his sword, a powerful maelstrom of Fire bursts forth, almost instantaneously. This covers a wide arc before him, and makes its way towards his foe as he follows suit. With his sword in hand, his accursed eyes remain focused on his foe and what he plans were. His slight smirk remains.

Passives:

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Active:

(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 90
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruko, with Mokuton
Once more I was faced with an opponent telling me to surrender, they never learn do they. It was becoming tiresome being on the run but, my goal was within reach. One more. That's all I require. And it seemed fate was shining down on me, providing me with the opportunity to acquire it. A smirk crept onto my face as the young man activated his Sharingan and quickly followed it up by releasing Fire through swings of his sword. I wouldn't be fazed though, it was obvious this wasn't his true power considering the eyes he possessed but, no matter. I'd swiftly clap my hands together before spreading them apart, creating a dark sphere between them that would pull the Fire technique towards it, absorbing the flame easily. I'd immediately create a wooden pillar to rise up from beneath the Uchiha and launch him into the air, where several spikes of earth would rise up and aim to pierce the young man. "It seems the hunter has become the hunted. How fortuitous."

( Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō ) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Description: The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

( Mokuton: Mokusei Senbon Hashira no Jutsu ) - Wood Release: Wooden Needle Pillars Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will create one pillar to rise from the ground lifting the opponent into mid air (3 meters) where multiple spikes of earth will rise from the ground penetrating the victim.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems he had the capability to draw into him techniques, was it only for Fire? Perhaps energy based? It was duly noted, and it would be tested. Sasuke was analytical, and every move would be taken into account. The ground rumbles, and Sasuke's eyes are easily able to see the chakra traveling beneath it. Perhaps Earth? No, it was a bit more focused and stern. He wasn't going to wait to find out. Without wasting a moment, Sasuke would manifest a powerful twirling vortex of Lightning. This easily rips apart the emerging Wood, and forms and twirls into a massive dragon-like shape. It bursts forth, aiming to suddenly shock his foe. Sasuke however, does not stop his approach, as he now runs in an arc to the left.

"You consider yourself a hunter? I'd much rather call you prey."

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Damage: 90
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His ability to stay calm under pressure was impressive. No panic whatsoever. I couldn't miss a step with this kid or it could get dangerous. As soon as he'd manifest the lightning tornado, I'd weave two handseals and expel a highly compressed sphere of wind to smash into and through the dragon. As the sphere headed toward the boy, I'd weave a single handseal and manifest a water dragon that would move in an arc to my right and towards the Uchiha brat. "Think whatever you'd like of me, boy. All that matters is who the victor of this hunt will be."

( Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku ) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Damage: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

( Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30 - 40
Damage Points: 60 - 80
Description: After performing a long series of handseals: Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird, the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; normal ninja will produce the basic A-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.

Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"In that case.."

Sasuke says, as the Wind blasts through the dragon with ease. He would quickly focus his chakra to his chest and would breathe out a powerful flame of Fire. This is manifested into the shape of a fireball, and it quickly emerges and heads on towards the Wind blast. However, the fire is enhanced as a black covering covers it. The black flames of Amaterasu cover it, making it more dangerous. Furthermore, Sasuke would manipulate the black flames covering the Fireball. Sasuke forms it into the shape of a large fox head that opens its mouth, aiming to engulf the Wind completely and head towards his foe, covering a larger area now than the singular fireball.

( Enton: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Blaze Release: Great Fireball Technique
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: The user creates a massive Great Fireball that he launches at the opponent. As he does this, he utilizes his Blaze Release to generate black flames with the fireball as he expels it, augmenting it's powers. This Fireball takes on the properties of both Blaze and Fire release.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha with EMS activated.
Note: Cannot be used in consecutive turns.

( Enton: Kagutsuchi ) - Blaze Release: Fire God
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 70
Description: Sasuke Uchiha uses this technique to apply Shape Transformation to the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu manipulating them at will. With it he can create a barrier that not only shields him, but also burns and pierces any opponent that touches the flames. The technique can also be used in conjunction with his Susanoo, and its weaponry. While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames and, as such, wield this technique. However, the manipulation can only be done to flames in short range of him and can't create them. This said, the flames manipulated by this technique can be stretched, enhanced, spread or even enlarged to any desired effect. The flames will not gain any additional property, lacking the physical tangibility to stop physical attacks but will serve as a very effective deterrence for most enemies. The user can also use this technique to extinguish Amaterasu flames.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios and requires the user to have his EMS active.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This kid was stepping up the tempo now. Wonderful. As the Fireball was released and began to form into the black flaming fox head, I'd perform two handseals and create a wooden dragon that erupted from below me and arc to the right. The dragon would be created so it carried me on its head as it emerged, moving me out of the path of the black flames. Once I was away from the flames ( I moved in an arc but, maintained mid range distance ), I'd hop off the dragon and direct it towards my opponent. "Did I strike a nerve there? Emo-boy."

( Mokuton: Mokuryū ) - Wood Release: Wood Dragon
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn if maintained)
Description:After performing the two required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from the ground directly beneath or near them, which can then be directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose (similar to that of a Hindu Makara), having an elongated and serpentine body that is longer than Naruto Uzumaki's Tailed Beast Mode, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. According to Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju used this technique to restrain Kurama in the past, which is proof that it has the same Bijuu suppressing/controlling abilities known to some Wood techniques. In fact, the dragon is capable of absorbing Bijuu chakra, weakening any Jinchuriki held by it. The user can keep manipulating and maintaining it as long as he keeps the Snake handseal made and expends chakra, acting as an active technique that can be shaped and controlled for a wide range of purposes, attacks and defenses. This technique can be combine with the Wood Human technique to boost its power.
Note: Only usable by Madara and Hashirama and Yamato bios

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Tch.."

Sasuke states, as the boy quickly forms a dragon made of Wood. The dragon of Wood is easily capable of evading the black flames of Amaterasu, but it was no issue. Sasuke would form a Chidori, and further manipulates it to extend extremely far. This causes the normal shorter ranged Chidori to gain a tangible aspect as it extends, allowing it to slice through the dragon, upward, coming for the boy. The Lightning, influenced by the Yin chakra, is dark in color.

"I don't let emotions influence my demeanor."

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Damage: 90
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tch. This kid was beginning to annoy me. As his lightning ripped through the wood deagon, I'd make use of Dark Release once more to absorb the lightning spear through the upper square on my left hand before releasing the absorbed chakra through the lower square on the same hand in the form of light blue flames. "Ha. Let's see how much truth there is to your words."

( Meiton: Kyūketsukō ) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

( Meiton: Jajjimento ) - Dark Release: Judgment
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems that energy based elements were the ones that were vulnerable to the effects of his powers, Sasuke thought. His Sharingan could easily analyze this odd chakra, and what he had on his hand. An odd seal like entity capable of easily taking and releasing a powerful fire like variant. Sasuke had it figured out, at least up to this point. As the Lightning is eaten, Sasuke would focus chakra into his eye, causing the accursed Doujutsu to swirl and morph into a circular and rippled pattern. The powerful and legendary Rinnegan forms in Sasuke's left eye, allowing him to access both Doujutsu simultaneously.

The fire is unleashed towards him, and Sasuke would merely motion his hand forward as he activated the Animal Path. This allows him to summon forth a massive Centipede, which tanks the hit for Sasuke, and merely continues onward, aiming to crash into the man, who is now coming down from the sky. Sasuke's eyes are linked to the centipede, and would allow him to know what's going on. A plan to see whether he could absorb solids, and also what he was capable of. Sasuke's face gradually lit up. Perhaps it was time...for that.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) - Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -15 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the others, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. Sasuke Uchiha's left Sharingan became a Rinnegan after Hagoromo's spirit gave half of his power to Sasuke. His Rinnegan has six tomoe split between its first two ripples. If overused and weakened enough, it will temporarily lose the tomoe and it's full strength until fully recharged. During this time, Sasuke will also lose the ability to even form his Mangekyo Sharingan within his right Sharingan and access its powers until his Rinnegan has recharged. As a result, using the Rinnegan repeatedly requires Sasuke to close his eye to recharge initially.
Note: Requires the user to activate EMS at least one turn earlier.
Note: Requires activation and lasts for 6 turns before reverting to the normal Rinnegan pattern, requiring a cooldown period of at least 3 turns in which his EMS is also deactivated. After having a Rinnegan Sasuke bio for 2 months, the user is able to passively activate the Doujutsu as well as willingly deactivate to the normal pattern. While in its inactive/recharging form, the user cannot make use of any of it's abilities.
Note: While in use, the user's right eye retains its EMS state, having access to Amaterasu, Susano'o and their related abilities as well as the basic abilities of the Sharingan.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Mukade) - Summoning Technique: Giant Centipede
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This giant centipede summon has a number of body piercings and the Rinnegan, implying it is being controlled by Pain. The centipede had an extremely hard shell and as such, was able to use its body to demolish buildings in Konohagakure. The centipede can resist damage from techniques A rank and below.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I descended towards the ground, the Uchiha would activate his Rinnegan and summon forth an animal to take the attack head on and continue towards me. I'd weave a single handseal and create a spear of lightning from my hand that would pierce the incoming summon, splitting and ripping it apart as it pierced it multiple times. Landing on the ground, I'd simply look at my opponent, awaiting his next move. "Are you done playing around? This obviously isn't the full scope of your power. Show me what you can do."

( Raiton: Gian ) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The summon is obliterated as the Lightning strikes it. His foe taunts, and Sasuke merely smirks. Did he really wish to see his power? Did he not know what he just asked? Perhaps he too, had a hidden power within. So far, he was capable of the 1st Hokage's Wood, as well as an odd chakra draining and release ability. Something unlike Sasuke has seen before. Activating the Deva Path, Sasuke would motion his left hand forward and pull it back suddenly, as he expels the words Bensho Ten’in!

Suddenly, his foe would feel the entirety of his body be suddenly lifted from the ground up. His body, fully at the control of Sasuke's will. Without further ado, Sasuke would manifest from his right side, a massive arm to take the place of his original arm. This manifests forth with a sword in hand, slashing into the body of the young man almost instantaneously, with the sword being much larger than his body. Due to being under the control of Sasuke, and the sudden manifestation of Sasuke's will through Susano'o, it would give the man very little time to react. However, Sasuke's eyes kept watch. He wanted more after all..

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 120 ( -30 per additional turn )
Damage Points: N/A ( -10 to user per turn ) 90
Description: Susano'o, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valor, or literally "He with the ability to help by all means", is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities: Tsukuyomi — which symbolises the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world". It creates a gigantic, humanoid, ethereal warrior that surrounds the user. Even though it envelopes the user, they can move around within Susanoo freely, use techniques from inside of it, as well as manifest only parts of Susanoo — as the situation calls for it. Despite Susanoo's impressive defensive capabilities, the protection it grants its user is not absolute. The user can be thrown out of the upper half of Susanoo by an enemy manipulating the substance underneath Susanoo (the ground basically). Also, a sufficiently powerful attack will still result in damage, especially during the technique's initial stages. The only known ways to attack the user while Susanoo is active is either to draw the wielder out of the technique and then attack, bind and restrict its movements, or to break the defence with overwhelming force. Susanoo users are also vulnerable to attacks which don't actually deal physical damage to it, such as strong lights and sounds, that can also impair their ability to sustain Susanoo. Normal and Sound-based genjutsu can also bypass Susanoo's impressive defense. Sasuke's Susanoo possesses a sword and a bow that doubles as a weapon and shield. It is able to produce chakra arrows to use with the bow via an orb held by a third hand, which can be fired at such a speed that evading them is nearly impossible. It can also use the arrows as a makeshift melee weapon. Sasuke is able to switch between his Susanoo's various weapons regardless of which stage it is in. In both its incomplete and complete forms, it has a more demonic appearance in contrast to Itachi's, which have a more "normal" human-like appearance, possessing horns and a malevolent grin. In its final form, it also possesses jagged teeth around its hood and magatama earrings. In addition to its secondary right hand, Sasuke's Susanoo has been depicted with a secondary left hand as well, a trait similar to all Susano known so far that have been shown to have 4 arms. After Sasuke gains the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, the second layer of armour changes its appearance. The orb is now made entirely of the flames of Amaterasu and the arrows are passively coated in the black flames. Sasuke can also throw the flames in a tomoe shape, using a wide spread attack from his own palm setting his foes on fire, similar to a Magatama attack but with the characterisitics of Amaterasu.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS/EMS
Note: While active user can't use Eye Techniques except for Amaterasu and those pertaining to Susanoo.
Note: Takes 1 full turn to stabilize into the full final form, during which his body bestows only a B-Rank defense.
Note: The body of Susanoo grants an A-Rank defense against most elemental attacks, specially tangible ones.
Note: The warrior can shoot up to 2 arrows per turn, counting as a move (regardless of shooting one or 2) and having a strength of an S-Rank long range attack each.
Note: When the user has gained EMS, the warrior bestows an S-Rank defense when in complete form to most attacks and its arrows carry the characteristics of Amaterasu flames. The wide spread Amaterasu projectile attack used from his palm counts as a move and can only be done twice, being Long-Range and equal to S-Rank.
Note: With Susano'o active the user is only able to use two other techniques per turn due to the extreme chakra consumption and can't make clones of any kind.
Note: User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only a moment and having an A-Rank defensive/offensive power.
Note: Can only be used once and last for a maximum of 6 turns after which the user will be left blind in both eyes and extremely exhausted if he hasn't attained EMS. If he has not only can he use Susano twice but he'll feel no ill effect from it while, upon deactivation, he'll only need to wait 2 turns to activate his EMS again and 3 turns to use Susano again.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as I landed, I was suddenly off the ground again. This time, due to my opponent. At least it appeared that way, his arm was raised in the air and I had no control over my body. Fortunately, I did still have control of my chakra and could force his hand somewhat. Almost immediately after Sasuke began using his unknown power, I'd create beneath him a wooden construct that would erupt swiftly. Two spikes would emerge directly below his feet, impaling them if he didn't deal with them. Additionally, spikes would rise up from the front, behind and sides, all curved towards his chest/back region, aiming to pierce through his body. I wasn't done though, because as the man's concentration was broken and my feet made contact with the surface once more, I released copious amounts of fire chakra into it. This would result in three pillars of fire to erupt below the Sasuke ( one directly beneath him, another one meter behind and to his left and the final pillar, one meter in front and to his right ) that would scorch his flesh if he didn't defend himself.

( Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu ) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tracking the release of chakra into the ground around him, Sasuke knew that something would emerge and aim to either attack or restrain him. Not even giving it a moment's notice, Sasuke would allow the seal placed on him to passively act as the Wood emerges to restrain or skewer him, causing it to almost instantly break off or disintegrate as it comes into contact with Liquid Nitrogen. Simultaneously as the seal activates and neuters the Wood, Sasuke would launch a single chakra rod aimed at his opponent's abdomen as he extends his hand, keeping it at bay towards his foe, as he initially did.

As the rod approaches, the young man's body would contort as it starts cracking and dislodging. Perhaps an advanced version of his gravitational manipulation? Sasuke's arm motioned backwards, causing a more powerful strain, causing the feeling of the boy's skeleton being removed. Forming his hand into a fist gradually, Sasuke would cause the boy's ribs to emerge from his skin through his clothes, wrapping around his abdomen. An already bleeding abdomen due to the rod, the boy's entire body would crumble as he is constricted by his own frame. Weak.​

"...."

(Fuuin: Kanbatsu Jakunen Metsubou) - Sealing Technique: Law of the Logia (Turn into Liquid Nitrogen)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A (-30 on activation)
Description: The user will have a seal on their body with the Kanji for a specific element and it will lay dormant until the user is physically struck, be it by an attack, weapon or an opponent. Whenever the user is physically interacted with (e.g. punched, stabbed, shot), their body will instantly exhibit all of the properties of the chosen element. This doesn't mean their body merely has the properties of the element but rather when interacted with the targeted part(s) of the body will passively dissipate into storm energy or harden into steel (effect depends on the chosen element). If for example the user is stabbed and they turn into storm energy, the bladed weapon would merely phase through their energy-composed body and leave them unaffected. On the other side of the scale, if the user's body hardens into steel then the attack will simply do them no harm. After the attack or strike has passed through them, their body will automatically revert itself to it's normal appearance. Since this technique usually only applies to specific parts of the body, any unconverted portions of the user's body can still be moved/controlled/used as normal. While in this form, the user can only use the element they transformed into, the element's it's composed of and any combination of the aforementioned element as well as any non-elemental abilities. This technique enables the user to defend against A-Ranks and below of neutral elements (B-Ranks and below for weaknesses, S-Ranks and below for strengths). If the user is struck with an attack that will neutralize their transformation, the two cancel one another out and the user reverts to their original form unharmed. If the user is struck with an attack that overpowers their transformation, the user's body reverts to it's original form and sustains the remaining damage (after the collision of techniques). The only exception to this rule is if the two chosen elements have no sort of interaction with one another (e.g. Fire and Lightning), in which case rank differences will not matter. Regardless of how the user is hit, this can be a full body or partial transformation (depends on the user’s choice). Should they be struck by a physical attack capable of cancelling out their transformation (e.g. a sword streaming nagashi), the sword will remain inside them on reversion and they’ll be impaled by the blade.
Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L.
-This seal can only activate twice per battle and lasts one turn
-This technique must be stated in user's biography
-Follows elemental strengths and weaknesses
-User must possess the given element and it cannot be a CE
-Happens passively but counts as one of the user's moves per turn

(Genjutsu: Kokkaku chūshutsu) - Illusionary Arts: Skeletal Extraction]
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 (mental stress)
Description: The user will perform the Ram hand seal, sending chakra onto the opponent's chakra parthways in order to disrupt it and induce an illusion upon the enemy. The illusion is quite complex. It begins when the enemy feels that their bones/skeletal system are hastily moving out of place inside their body as it eventually breaches through the layer of skin, and are now outside their body. However, the illusion continues with the bones extending and wrapping itself with great force around the opponent while tightening and tightening, with every passing second. For instance, the rib cage would wrap around the enemy's torso, and then tighten, restricting the opponent from movement completely. Of course, with the total loss of the skeletal system, compounded with the skelton's grasp upon their body, the target would have no ability to move. Now, without the skeletal system as a support for the body, the effects of gravity on the targeted body would be heightened, thus making it harder to breath. If the target does not break out of the illusion within two turns, they will pass out from the lack of oxygen available (suffocation) in the illusion as well as the compression resulting from the skeleton's grasp.
Notes & Restrictions:
Note: Can only be used 3x per battle; No A-rank Genjutsu in the same, or next turn.
Note: Can only be taught by Edward