The end of an era - the beginning of a new

Versuvio

Staff member
Kumi
0💴
Thread starter #1
After 11 years of existence, the end of an era has come and new exciting things are waiting for us.

We are planning to make changes in the near future. Our first step is that we will stop releasing all anime and manga releases. The main website will therefore be taken offline, effective today. We will put all our focus on the forum and the community.

Some images and links might be broken after the change today, we will fix these as soon as possible. The forums will not be affected due to this change. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

We will inform you in the near future about more upcoming changes.

Cheers,

V

Last edited:
Kumi
3💴
Awards
BYE MY FRIENDS!!! T___T

Selberion, Nick-kun, and Sala!!!

Just kidding, looking forward to the future changes! And please! Consider making "Fawful" the mascot of the site! XD

#FawfulBase

:fawful:

Kumi
0💴
Damn. Will we still be able to view the manga that’s already up or is it gone too? As long as the forums are open though I’m good lol

Kumi
8💴
stop annoying me i dont like u..
And I don't like you trolling me and telling me you are going to die because you are my lover.
After 11 years of existence, the end of an era has come and new exciting things are waiting for us.

We are planning to make changes in the near future. Our first step is that we will stop releasing all anime and manga releases. The main website will therefore be taken offline, effective today. We will put all our focus on the forum and the community.

Some images and links might be broken after the change today, we will fix these as soon as possible. The forums will not be affected due to this change. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

We will inform you in the near future about more upcoming changes.

Cheers,

V
Lol there is no dislike button :lmao:.
What exactly is this new era?
I hope it's not BorutoBase.

Last edited:
Kumi
0💴
Awards
That might be for the best. Change may not be necessary, but it's a normal part of life, of growing up.

If the focus goes onto social media maybe we can expect some better moderating on the forums, and perhaps even a sub-category for politics. The General discussion is just awful. Unless the idea is turn into a shitposting site? Can't say i have a problem with it or trolling per se, whatever makes people happy, but it gets old.

It might be a good idea to appeal to and attract more people.

RP has always been a popular thing here, so i'm guessing people will continue to do that.

Maybe some initiative to bring about more positivity and respect eachother, and to participate in games etc. That'd be great too for the site in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom