Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito in sig u-u I shall allow my soon to be victim go first.

Unofficial fight btw >->

Last edited:

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I focus chakra throughout my whole body, as I remove a sword from its sheathe behind me. The chakra radiates outwards from my body, and through my sword until truly it is an extension of myself. That being said, I would focus chakra as I grasp the sword with my right hand, whilst my left hand rests in my sword sheathe, and attempt to make a downwards vertical slash, aiming to make a large cut through your body, and to end the fight quickly.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you charge towards me with your sword I reach for my own which is strapped across my back, drawing it holding it firmly infront of me. Then as you bring your sword down for a one handed vertical strike I hold my sword horizontally above me, using my free left hand to support the blade on the edge. As soon as your sword clashes with mine, I use my double handed advantage to push your sword away from me with one quick thrust and using that momentum to my advantage I bring my sword down to my right side and in a single fluid motion I swing it across horizontally to cut you across your abdomen.