Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that makes it impossble for you too see, i then concentrate my chakra into the water and creat a shark under you that leaps out and attacks you, i then concentrate my lightning chakra into my hand and release it into the water infront of me to shock you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that makes it impossble for you too see, i then concentrate my chakra into the water and creat a shark under you that leaps out and attacks you, i then concentrate my lightning chakra into my hand and release it into the water infront of me to shock you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
*Soon as you make the mist. I automatticaly blow it away by causing a massive amount of wind from around me. It dont only blow away the mist. but cancel out your other jutsus as you have to worry about the thing. *

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Soon as you make the mist. I automatticaly blow it away by causing a massive amount of wind from around me. It dont only blow away the mist. but cancel out your other jutsus as you have to worry about the thing. *

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
*as soon as you send your huge blast of wind, i make a small cut in my arm and take the blood, i then summon a white bunny with a red gem on its head in my hands, the bunny then shoots a meteor sized ball towards you, i then*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Soel) -Summoning Technique-Soel
Range: Offense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user take out his blood, then user slams his palm to the floor to summon Soel .Soel is a white bunny with a red gem in his forehead similar to his twin bunny brother. Although he looks weak and harmless, he is extremely storng for his size. He can do up to A-rank fire jutsu.
Note:
-can only be taught by Ouacus
-Stays on the field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice per match
Soel:
You must be registered for see images

Used by bunny:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Reactions: Dave

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
*as your summon does that move. I then mock your summon and do the same thing it does. cancelling it out. I then do it once more towards you*

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. X2