Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Tetsu stands on his roof atop an altitudinous mountain,waiting for the general to show up*
(You left off with completed C rank fuuton and katon and D rank suiton. We never did raiton or doton)

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton,or Lightning Style in english,is as the name implies the result of manipulating chakra into elecricity that can be expelled from the body as an offense or defense or in the raikage's case,kept on the body as an effective offense,defense and supplementary element. This is done by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra. Like real electricity,it is able to paralyse victims by going into their body and fooling the brain into thinking the raiton is electrical signals from the nerves,causing their muscles to go stiff. Though,unlike real electricity,it does not move at the speed of light due to the amount of controll the user has to exert over it. It can be fused with other elements to make the kekkei genkai Storm Release,Swift Release and Dark Release. The Cloud village,Kumogakure,in the land of iron uses this element primarily.

Doton,AKA Earth Release,AKA Earth Style allows the user to use chakra to manipulate the earth surrounding them for any purpose or create it. Earth Release techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay,as well as manipulating their density, making them heavier or lighter. This includes allowing the user to travel through ground and rock in various ways which can be essential for both transportation and for setting up attacks or creating defences or for offence. Existing earth isn't always a necessity though as in the case with the rock golem technique. It can be fused with other elements to create the Kekkei Genkai Lava Release,Wood Release and Explosion Release,and the Kekkei Tota Dust Release. It is used primarily by the ninja of Iwagakure.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
NICE NICE!!!

I now want you to concentrate and make your chakra very hard and stiff but very easy to control. It may feel as you feel a tad bit heavier but its ok. Once Thats done I want you to channel that chakra into the ground and create a small shield infront of you and a Staff made out of Earth.

After you do that

I want you to increase the speed and destruction in your chakra. Giving birth to your lightning chakra nature. Once you do that I then want you to release that from your hands in the form of a small lightning bolt