Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter what path you take, you always wonder where the other one led. What could have been, what should have been, but those small decisions at the time will shape out future. But, the future isn't set in stone, and there were some brave enough to take a chance, push themselves, and go out on a whim to find that other path. This is the tale of the Shady Sage, how he chose the path of the toad, and what led to it...

You must be registered for see images

Pa waits near the fountain in the heart of the Toad Village, in the hidden valley in the mountains that could only be found by those the toads wanted to find it. He sat with his trusty baton that had helped mold many great sages, even Naruto, and look how far he'd gone? But now, he could feel another one approaching, but how long would it take him to teach here? And what had gone on in his life to draw him to the path of the Toad sage...

[Enter Shady: I'll be RP training as Pa.]​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
OOC: Using strange in my sig since he's who I'm putting SM on. Updating the bio later tonight.

I had been on the path of power for a while now. I had to surpass the Dark lord one way or another, and i would do this by any means necessary. I had signed a contract with a group of very loyal group of animals, which were the toads, and they held power only rivaled by few. I had gained the trust of many toads, to the point that they trusted me enough to give me information about meeting a grand toad that would raise my knowledge and power beyond belief. They called him "Pa". Using the specific directions given to me by Gamachu, i make way into the Mountains that the toads resided in, in search for a great sage. I traversed for a while before seeing a tiny old toad so decided to stop and speak to him.

Hey little guy! Think I'm kinda lost. Know where i can find a great toad Named Pa? Probably majestic looking. Powerful. Knowledgeable. Ya know?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Using strange in my sig since he's who I'm putting SM on. Updating the bio later tonight.

I had been on the path of power for a while now. I had to surpass the Dark lord one way or another, and i would do this by any means necessary. I had signed a contract with a group of very loyal group of animals, which were the toads, and they held power only rivaled by few. I had gained the trust of many toads, to the point that they trusted me enough to give me information about meeting a grand toad that would raise my knowledge and power beyond belief. They called him "Pa". Using the specific directions given to me by Gamachu, i make way into the Mountains that the toads resided in, in search for a great sage. I traversed for a while before seeing a tiny old toad so decided to stop and speak to him.

Hey little guy! Think I'm kinda lost. Know where i can find a great toad Named Pa? Probably majestic looking. Powerful. Knowledgeable. Ya know?

Pa had been sat with his eyes closed, arms folded, waiting, he could feel the person approaching but didn't move until he spoke to him. As he spoke, Pa opened one eye and looked up at the man before him, tall, aged, probably through battles, but there was something behind his eyes. Naruto's driving power was for others to get stronger, there was more to this man than met the eyes. Now he seemed to know he was looking for Pa, it would be a good chance to test his character.

Pa you say? Not sure i should take you to him, without testing you first lad. You know he's powerful, so like, we best be sure so he doesn't crush you.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Pa had been sat with his eyes closed, arms folded, waiting, he could feel the person approaching but didn't move until he spoke to him. As he spoke, Pa opened one eye and looked up at the man before him, tall, aged, probably through battles, but there was something behind his eyes. Naruto's driving power was for others to get stronger, there was more to this man than met the eyes. Now he seemed to know he was looking for Pa, it would be a good chance to test his character.

Pa you say? Not sure i should take you to him, without testing you first lad. You know he's powerful, so like, we best be sure so he doesn't crush you.
Crush me you say? He must be massive. Wonder how i haven't found him..... Well, you got yourself a deal little guy. . How do you propose we do this little test? A test of physical strength? Mental strength? Or....

Without finishing my sentence, I flex my chakra as if it was an actual muscle within my body that i had full control over. The surrounding debris would begin rising around the entire area as the small elderly toad would begin feeling a massive pressure around his vicinity.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay fam.

"OOH, missy. Calm down there. Ye better be as dangerous as that aura yer givin' off. Ye say yer ready for Sage Mode. But what do ye know of the Toads? Give me some background to work with 'er."

Pa says, a frown forming on his face. Little did the lady know that this was Pa.

"Sheesh. Everyone's a Sage these days, ey."

He says, under his breath. Remembering Naruto from back in the days, and Jiraiya before him.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sigh. Whatever old fart... To my knowledge, toads are extremely old creatures, maybe even the oldest of all summoning animals known so far. They possess one of the largest array of abilities I've personally seen within summons, and from what I can tell, almost all of you possess senjutsu in some way shape or form. You guys reside in this mountain and choose to hide your secrets and only give them to a select few with pure intentions and the required strength. I think that's what you were looking for oldie...

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm..good. It seem ye know of the Toads, kid. Despite yer appearance, I'd say you must be quite well versed in the Toad Arts, hm? The Toads speak highly of ye."

Pa says. His accent as thick as ever.

"I'm Pa, the one who trained the boy of legend, as well as the one who will be train ye. Ma will be coming soon, she's making 'er soup, and I tell ya kid, that ain't no soup. It's death. Now get to that waterfall over there, and sit in a meditative position. Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy, feel it. Embrace it. And scream if things get a bit...rock, eh?"

Pa says, as he points a stick to a waterfall made of special oils.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Going under the waterfall as instructed, i quickly get into a meditative state. I close my eyes and focus on the world around me, beginning to draw in the pure energy around me. I had sought out this ability for some time, thus conducted studies on it. During those studies i found that this is a dangerous process and i would have to quickly join the pure energy with my physical and spiritual energy in a perfect ratio between the 3. I start to feel the world around me, and the energy everything naturally gives off. I could begin to feel the energy coming from insects crawling and flying around, feeling their every minute movement in detail. I also felt the many animals that were around. Many were sleep. Some were creeping. While the others were simply being their natural selves. Surprisingly i could really feel the plants and their energy too. As if i began to connect with the world on an entirely different level. Once i could continously feel this feeling without over exerting myself, i begin to pull this energy into myself. As i drew in the energy, i put my knowledge to use, combining the 3 in a 1:1:1 ratio, quickly forming it into Senjutsu inside of me. At first i kept putting a little too much physical energy into the process, but after a while of using finesse to mold the chakra together, i finally was able to achieve the perfect blend to enter sage mode. ... i think.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hm..."

She enters Sage Mode...for a second. Suddenly, she starts turning into a toad. Jumping forward, Pa unleashes his wooden stick to hit the natural energy out of her, slamming her away from the waterfall.

"Gah, not the best performance kid, ye coulda been a toad statue forever. However, you understand what is needed. Now, the oils make things easier. Try and gather Natural Energy without the oils..see where it gets ya!"

In the mean time, Ma arrives.

"Ye started without meh? Fools!"
"Hush, Shima. She's concentratin'."

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Getting from under the oil, i look at the old toad and grunt a little.

"Don't strike me again."

After speaking, i go back to my meditation state. I'd do the same process as before but this time I'd take in the caution of turning into a toad statue forever. With this in mind, i take in the chakra at a slower pace, finessing it throughout my body so that i can properly distribute it into the right ratios. Finally after the slow pacing of the chakra being drawn in, i feel my body start to make a change. I become much more aware at this point, yet i still manage to keep focus on simply keeping the chakra distribution in a perfect state.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"I feel... Everything , if you will. I can feel the natural energy in the trees. The rocks. The bugs. The flowers. The water. Inside of both of you. Everything seems extremely vivid. Even when i close my eyes, my senses don't falter one bit. My senses seem to stay at a peak. Other than that, my body itself feels much more stronger physically, as if my strength and such has sky rocketed by numerous folds."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good."

This was it, she had gotten the gist of it. She said she felt stronger, so perhaps.. Pa stands on the ground, and focuses, allowing himself to gather Natural Energy as well. With a quick jump, he makes his way to the top of a broken statue, and grabs a massive shard of rock, which he launches towards her.

"Let's see if ye got it!"

The rock flings towards her, and would be a testament to her newly found senses and strength.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
With my eyes still closed, i sense the old hag leap onto a higher platform before chunking a large rock towards my position. Not moving a muscle, i await the rock to enter my vicinity; Where I'd perform a forward somersault, before kicking the rock away and towards Ma.

"Man, you really are strong to be old. I can only imagine you in your prime.."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ma jumps into the air, after gaining her own Natural Energy, and slams her small fists through the rock. It bursts into smithereens.

"Kid, he's nothing. I'm stronger."

"Lies! Anyway, some of these techniques are done by us when we join you in your fight against foes. We don't needa perform 'em. However, ye can read through these 'er scrolls, and tell me what ye think of 'em."

(Senpō: Katon no Sou) – Sage Art: Fire Release Stream
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Shima shoots out a fire jutsu from her mouth. Shima used this technique in collaboration with Fukasaku with Sage Art: Wind Release Stream and Toad Oil Bullet to create Sage Art: Goemon.
Note: Can only be used by Shima.

A basic Senjutsu enhanced Fire technique used by Ma.

(Senpō: Zessenbaku) – Sage Art: Fighting Tongue Bind
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Damage points: After performing one hand seal Shima will focus Senjutsu to her tongue making it grow to its maximum limit and has been reshaped with a face. The tongue will then seek out the scent of its target. When the target is found, she ensnares the target to prevent it from escaping and then marks it with a corrosive chemical.

A technique where's Ma's tongue will gain some sentience, seek out a foe and mark it with a corrosive chemical. Weird technique, but seemingly helpful.

(Senpo: Futon Sunabokori) – Sage Art: Wind Release Dust Cloud
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: Shima spits out a massive cloud of dust from her mouth. The dust cloud is thick enough that it is capable of blocking the targets vision completely. The dust cloud is large enough to hide a large summon like Gamabunta.

Basically a dust cloud, however, its infused with Sage energy within it, and can hinder vision easily.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The firs technique is a straightforward one, so not much to say besides it being enhanced with senjutsu. See I'm not familiar with elemental senjutsu, so to be sure, does the senjutsu make the fire equal to water, or does it still have a water weakness? If the latter, this really isn't special at all lol

The tongue technique is bad ass and gives me some custom ideas already. It gives a sentience to Ma's tongue, having it elongate and search for the scent of the enemy to grab them and let off a corrosive shit on them that burns away at their flesh or whatever. The scent thing is awesome. So even if someone is hiding their chakra etc they can still be hunted down with this since it will follow their scent and not chakra. Long range too, so very useful.

Basically a huge dust cloud of wind and senjutsu which covers the terrain seeing as it can even hide bunta. Doesn't cause damage but would be dope to use with the tongue technique.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, kid. Yea, its Sage chakra inside the Fire, making it neutral to Water. Now, another two done by us."

(Senpō: Zessenzan) – Sage Art: Fighting Tongue Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After focusing Senjutsu into his snaking tongue, Fukasaku then will strike it towards his opponent and because of the natural energy-augmented chakra built up in his tongue; it will become super-fast and sharp. The tongue can then easily cut through almost anything.
Note: Can only be used by Fukasaku.

Focus Senjutsu into his tongue, and attack the opponent. This makes it quite powerful to slice through objects and people alike.

(Senpō: Kawazu Naki) - Sage Art: Frog Call
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: After focusing the sage chakra into the back their throats, fukasaku and Shima sing, releasing large, loud and immensely powerful sound waves that effectively annoy, distract and temporarily paralyse the targets completely.
Note: Paralysing effects last for 1 turn.

Both Ma and Pa will focus Sage chakra into their throats and sing, SIDEWALKS SAAAAVEEEED MYYYY LIFFFFFEEEEEEEEE. This causes a powerful sound wave to annoy, distract and temporarily paralyze the opponent.

"Talk a bit about 'em."