[Spoilers] STORY LEAKED ! Attack On Titan Ending & Big Revelations !

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Note : Don't blame me if this spoiler comes out true or false

You must be registered for see images

The titans were created over a hundred years ago as a weapon against humanity by Dr. Kichirou Moto. His motivation was revenge for his murdered wife and son from religious zealots that did not like the fact that Dr. Kichirou Moto was conducting research that could be viewed as being sacrilegious. On the night of the murder, Dr. Kichirou Moto home was set on fire by a religious group in the hopes of killing Dr. Moto. Unfortunately for the zealots, Dr. Kichirou Moto was still at his laboratory conducting research throughout the night. Upon returning home, Dr. Kichirou Moto watched in horror as his house burnt to the ground with religious zealots surrounding it. He knew that if he approached them it would mean certain death and he could no longer obtain revenge for his murdered family. He went into exile and constructed a hidden laboratory so that he could continue his research. He was able to develop a mutant potion that could be introduced into the water supply so that it would turn humans into enormous, but mindless killers. His justification for his actions was that humanity was becoming too religious and needed to be exterminated. In place of humanity, the doctor created a new race with individuals who were not a part of any religious order and who did not believe in the existence of a god. To avoid being killed by the titans that he created, he gave his followers as well as himself a potion that would allow them to shift into titan form that was many times stronger than normal titans.

These shape shifting titans built a base so that normal titans could not pose a danger to the shape shifting titans. Their goal was to wait within the walls until humans were all eliminated by the titans. This plan would allow the shape shifting titans to avoid battle with humans and thus saving them from losing lives on their already low numbers. The problem was that their hidden location was discovered by a sizable human army which could have meant the total destruction of these shape shifting titans. To avoid this, it was agreed that the shape shifting titans should stay in human form and relocate to a new location.

At the time, these shape shifting titans could not destroy the humans completely because they had well equipped and highly skilled fighters within their army. As time passed, humans began to take their titan threat less seriously so that their defense force were smaller in number and were less skilled. Sensing this weakness, the shape shifting titans decided it was the right time to attack and make an entrance for the regular titans.

Dr. Grisha Yeager is a shape shifter himself who fell in love with a non-shape shifter. Although Dr. Yeager is a shape shifter, he did not share the hate that his fellow shape shifters had for humanity. This is evident when he cured a plague that was befalling humanity. After the attacks on wall rose which he was not notified beforehand, he injected his son with the shape shifting potion so that he would not die as easily as his wife did.

After the initial attacks, Dr. Kichirou Moto sent in spies into the human military to analyze human tactics, weapons, and military numbers. Feeling confident that humanity was still not prepared to engage the titans, a second and third attack were planned on walls maria and sina.

The attack on wall sina failed due to a change of heart from a handful of shape shifting spies who changed sides.

Eren Yeager discovered that his father, Dr. Grisha Yeager was murdered for aiding humanity and giving Eren along with others the shape shifting potion to defend against Dr. Kichirou Moto.

The recipe to a vaccine was found inside the basement of Eren's old house to prevent further titan mutations during battle. Dr. Grisha Yeager was able to create the vaccine before losing his life to Dr. Kichirou Moto.

The ending involves Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, allied shape shifters, and the remaining human military destroying Dr. Kichirou Moto and his followers."

[video=youtube;lQLFr1estH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLFr1estH0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

He was wrong about that colossal titan theory but something tells me that motherfcking ape shit titan

You must be registered for see images

could be Dr. Kichirou Moto. Who knows, perhaps this spoiler could be right or wrong . So is this believable for you ?

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Dr. Grisha Yeager was killed by Eren.

OT:Makes sense to some extent and this spoiler has no info about walls,how they were created and why higher ups are so scared to reveal the truth about the walls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Strangelove

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was good...your back lord draft punk..
perhaps and good to see you , Roner.

Well, if it's a good "spoiler," it's going to make sense. I doubt it's true, though.
have you read it, if so, then you can share us with the flaws you see .

and guys, remember that chapter when Reiner said he was forced to do these things and has to return to their village with Eren

I'm going to break it in terms ( Key word ) :

Village = it could be where all the anti human titans are .

& Eren = because his dad betrayed them and gave his son controlling abilities, they want him so bad .

That could also explain why Eren's dad was seen crying, he probable knew that they are coming to
kill him and his son, i think.

Also notice this , when his dad left, that's when the attack began . It possibly could have been a deliberate plan on preventing them from accessing the basement by letting the titans invade .

Last edited:

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't this revealed last year?
Pretty sure, I read this last year. lol
Old and fake.

I've just found this today and wanted to share .

IMO Dr. Grisha Yeager was killed by Eren.

OT:Makes sense to some extent and this spoiler has no info about walls,how they were created and why higher ups are so scared to reveal the truth about the walls.
yeah, there's no info about the walls but at least we got this .Though we don't know for sure if it's true or not .

What an Awesome conclusion.
indeed

Well that's interesting, i don't follow it anymore so i don't really care if i get spoiled, i would be a nice conclusion tho
ohh , defiantly .

2Lazy2Post

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna take this as a prediction. It would be a very interesting story if it panned out but is a little to generic and leaves out some of the more important details for me to believe it 100%. (No mention of walls, soon to be attempted coup/revolution, royal family, anti-human squad)

It may also be possible that this was the old ending that the author had planned and since he has now decided to change it, it will be completely different.

EDIT: New thought, maybe this is why the author decided to change the ending.

Last edited:

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well most stuff in the manga is adding to this being the case as we have the anti-human squad (named something like that) which Captain Ackerman belongs to and also, like you noted at the end, that huge titan which seemingly had no idea of the new technology that had been developed by humans. We see this from his reaction to the 3D manoeuvre gear.