00 // REPERTOIRE THREADS
The most important rule regarding the Repertoire is that you own an approved character sheet, otherwise the mere existence of your repertoire is an infraction to the game. After accomplishing that step, below are general rulings that are active always unless specifically stated otherwise. Whenever you have questions pertaining to custom submission rules, refer to this post.
1. Each Role-Player Can Only Submit 3 Customs Per Week.
2. Each Role-Player Cannot Submit a Parent Technique and Style Techniques in the Same Cycle.
3. Each Role-Player Cannot Submit or Upgrade Items Unless Their Weekly Participation was Deemed Proper.
4. The Only Eligible Customs a Role-Player Can Use are the Versions Sitting in the DoT Staff Member's Post.
5. The Thread's Beginning Post Serves as the Submission Area, Right Under this Section of the Rules.
6. Whenever Customs are Pended, It Means the Checker Did Not Want to Decline Nor Check to Approve.
6a. Pended Customs Do Not Count as a Submission Slot For Next Week's Submissions.