0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i didn't like spiderman 3 that much
it would have been better if spiderman 3 had been made
into two movies
venom needs to be in the next one he was barley in
and by the way i liked spider man 3 more then those crapy two

i thougt the dude said he wasnt going to make any more spider man movies cuz he whouldnt be able to get another role cuz all pple whould see him ass is spiderman
so the kids will call him spider man shout webing lol

Last edited:

Renji Abari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Carnage was the symbiote for the crazy man Kasady

But I think if they make Spider-Man 4 they better make up for the Huge F*** up of Spider-man 3 because that one just plained sucked.

The villans I am expecting to see in the next one are The Lizard, Venom (again), and Carnage. They might and hopefully fallow the story and may introduce the Man-Spider

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah three let me down i thought venom would have been more like the comic book he came across as kinda lame in the comic hes much better plus is cool as a anti hero if u ever read venom leathal protector. carnage would be interesting they better make him very blood thirsty staying true to the comic.

Renji Abari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah three let me down i thought venom would have been more like the comic book he came across as kinda lame in the comic hes much better plus is cool as a anti hero if u ever read venom leathal protector. carnage would be interesting they better make him very blood thirsty staying true to the comic.
agreed but I think its goin to be hard as hell for them to make Carnage the way he truely is with all those tentacles and what not :p

They have to introduce the Man-Spider because they already showed Peter losing his powers, and when that happens he changes into the Man-Spider and then all hell breaks loose :p

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well if thier is going to be another movie i want to see the hobgoblin make an apperence cuz its realy retarded that thay killed off the green goblin carneg is a must and maby that illusion guy the one with the big globe head