Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
As I peek through the thick patch of leaves in the tree, In the distance I can see a mountain reaching upwards into the sky. I set my sights on it as Nolan climbed up my shoulders and sat atop of my head. I would grab him gently and place him on my back again, feeling his weight tug on my fur. Climbing down from the tree I would begin making my way towards the mountain, making sure I survey the area around me carefully to avoid any encounters with dragons.

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

Dragon's Nest

You must be registered for see images
Battle Beast has chosen to approach the mountain that ascends past the clouds in the sky. A grueling task, the pirate believes he possesses the grit and toughness to overcome the mountain. Massive and multi-layered from the centuries of weather and dragon activity, this massive landscape is not easy to climb. Any wrong move can result in Battle Beast falling, which would mean that progress is wiped best case. Worst case, the pirate risks significant if not fatal injury. Is the journey worth it? If so, will Battle Beast be satisfied with what he finds once at the summit of the mountain? Only time will tell.​

Trial # Two: Vs. the World
→ The Next Four [4] Series of Official Rolls ( Each One Occurs After Each Post, Which Must Be at Least 200 Words Each ) will Detail the Journey of Climbing the Mountain. Whenever the Character Suffers More Three or More Damage, the Climb is Reset Due to Harsh Terrain. Any Damage Dealt Lower will Allow Battle Beast to Advance to the Next Level, Each Level Proving More Difficult Than the Last Level.

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
As I approached the base of the mountain, Nolan climbed on top of my head as I placed my hand on the mountain side. I would extend the claws in my feet and withdraw Вы, ниггеры, в беде and place it in my right hand before extending it's spikes and digging it into the mountain. I would begin my ascent carefully alternating hands and feet in the climb, carefully gripping what rocks I can while my sacred weapon is used to sturdy myself in the event that I slip. Nolan would grip the fur on my head and flap his wings desperately in an attempt to further carry me up the mountain. Obviously his attempts would be futile but I appreciated the gesture. The gusts of wind would rock his tiny body back and forth causing him to grip me tighter. The cold air could be felt on my face as I climbed and on my palms as I gripped the cold stone. Nolan squealed from the cold before nuzzling himself within my fur to stay warm, he was a smart dragon. The common sense he's shown on this climb alone made me excited as to what the rest of the dragons were capable of.

[205]

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

Dragon's Nest

Battle Beast has chosen to approach the mountain that ascends past the clouds in the sky. A grueling task, the pirate believes he possesses the grit and toughness to overcome the mountain. Massive and multi-layered from the centuries of weather and dragon activity, this massive landscape is not easy to climb. Any wrong move can result in Battle Beast falling, which would mean that progress is wiped best case. Worst case, the pirate risks significant if not fatal injury. Is the journey worth it? If so, will Battle Beast be satisfied with what he finds once at the summit of the mountain? Only time will tell.​

→ The Next Three [3] Series of Official Rolls ( Each One Occurs After Each Post, Which Must Be at Least 200 Words Each ) will Detail the Journey of Climbing the Mountain. Whenever the Character Suffers More Three or More Damage, the Climb is Reset Due to Harsh Terrain. Any Damage Dealt Lower will Allow Battle Beast to Advance to the Next Level, Each Level Proving More Difficult Than the Last Level.

Last edited:
Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
My breathing grew ragged as I inched closer to the top, the sharp Icy air turning my lungs into organic pykrete. Each breath growing more painful than the last as my chest expands. Nolan’s minute body shook lightly from the cold as he warmed himself within my fur, due to his unique dragon body I was not concerned about this weather doing more than making him a-bit chilly, surely their evolution over the years made the various temperatures on this island a somewhat easy feat for them to withstand, but then again I was no dragon expert after all. My silver fur now had frosted tips as snowfall grazed past me, each motion I made climbing the mountain jolted the snow off before inviting more up ahead. Occasionally I would look down to shake some snow off of my face, catching glimpses of the ground down below and the progress I made in this journey thus far. The height did not scare me, my resolve only hardened as I painstakingly inched my way towards the summit of the mountain. Runny nose, borderline frostbite, the elements having their way with my body, at this point only the kiss of death would stop me from achieving my goal.

[206]

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

Dragon's Nest

→ The Next Two [2] Series of Official Rolls ( Each One Occurs After Each Post, Which Must Be at Least 200 Words Each ) will Detail the Journey of Climbing the Mountain. Whenever the Character Suffers More Three or More Damage, the Climb is Reset Due to Harsh Terrain. Any Damage Dealt Lower will Allow Battle Beast to Advance to the Next Level, Each Level Proving More Difficult Than the Last Level.

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
grueling agony are the only words I could find to describe this climb I embarked on. The weather only become more heartless as I reached the summit. While my skin had become numb, my only way to tell the temperature is by how long the contractions were between my consciousness fading in and out. My sight had been obscured by the snow but at some points in this climb the world would go dark, I could not tell if this was simply me closing my eyes or the lack of consciousness at times. My mouth damn near frozen shut as the saliva within it turned into a solid state of matter. My sensitive ears could no longer hear the sharp whistles of wind, but now replaced them with dull gargles. My hands and feet had gotten numb long ago on this horrid journey. As I climbed my technique had begun to become choppy. Rocks would break as I either gripped too hard at on point, or I would briefly slip due to a lack of grasping the ledges tight enough. My strength waned, my spirit was still there but would soon lose to the physical exhaustion my body was being placed under. It looked as if my only destination was downward.

[211]

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

The grueling task of climbing the Dragon’s Nest had become too overtaxing for Battle Beast. A man full of pride beyond the average soul fought valiantly as he managed to ascend to the fourth level. The lack of air, chilling winds, harsh terrain of the mountain, and the massive time consumption induced by this task resulted in the defeat of Battle Beast. As the pirate lose the energy and will to remain conscious, he fell hundreds of hundreds of meters back down. Truly a situation that would have spelled death if not for Noland. Significantly injured, the dragon managed to mitigate the fall from fatal to severe.​

Trial # Three: The City of Bountiful
→ The Extreme Winds and Noland's Struggle to Land Safely Led to Battle Beast Falling into the Eastern Sector of the Island that Consist of West Caverns of All Sorts of Crystalline Waterfalls, Streams, and Lakes. The Preemptive Clause has been Deactivated. Battle Beast Does Not Awake Until Three [3] Days has Passed in a Bed of Grass and Pink Floral. Because of the Fall, Battle Beast's HP and Stamina Pool is Halved Due to Developing the Handicapped Clause. This Clause Cannot be Removed Until Properly Healed.

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
A loud snore could be heard outside of my darkened world. A pressure could be felt on my chest, a familiar weight. As I opened my eyes I would see Nolan’s lower back as he was curled into a ball on top of me sleeping. As I attempted to lift my head a sharp pain shot through my neck and back causing me to wince involuntarily. This wince and jolt was enough to wake Nolan, the tiny creature stood on my chest and stretched before limping off of me and circling around towards my face. As Nolan reached my head he would place his face upon mine, enthusiastically licking my cheek excited to see awake. I struggled to place my hand on his head and pet him, my way of returning the attention. Our surroundings were vastly different from the mountain, combined with the pain I was in it only made sense that Nolan and I fell. Nolan's limp meant he was in pain from the fall, which didn't add up, he should have been able to at least glide back down safely despite his inability to fly. Thinking about his earlier action of trying to carry me up the mountain, combined with his excitement of seeing me awaken, he had to have had a hand in my survival. As strong as I am, there is no way I could have survived normally from that fall.

Having no proof other than still breathing, Nolan had to have saved me somehow. It was my turn to aid Nolan. I would let out a loud groan as I struggled to sit up, my body screaming in agony but it was my duty to push through it, if not for me for Nolan. As I stood my legs would stagger as the weight of my body pressed against them. Grabbing the Injured Nolan carefully I would place him on my shoulder and begin to move out, the first order of business would be securing food. The nearby lake had to have fish of some kind that we could feast upon, each step there felt like the agonizing steps I took to climb that mountain. My senses were slowly returning but were still dull due to all the pain.

As I sat by the lake Nolan and I would carefully watch for a fish before I struck my hand into the water, stabbing at the fish with my claws. With a quick pull I would tear the creature in half and give Nolan his share, which he responded by scarfing it down with glee. Once we ate, the next goal would be to heal. Obviously finding a doctor here on Warship was impossible, so it was time to learn how to figure this shit out for ourselves. Let's experiment.

Last edited:

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

Battle Beast awoke three days later in unfamiliar grounds. The surrounding was full of lush and plentiful plant life. Significantly injured, the pirate has set his course on trying to find ingredients to not only nurse himself back to a stable condition but nurse Noland as well. The toddler dragon had sustained heavy injury due to saving Battle Beast’s life. The resolve to continue his objective was momentarily placed on the shelf because making a complete recovery was top notch. Lacking the necessary expertise to secure these ingredients, the pirate was left guessing. A dangerous game, perhaps fate would be on his side once more.​

→ Battle Beast Must Find Three [3] Ingredients to Makeshift an Ointment that would Alleviate the Physical Pain For Both the Pirate and Dragon. Each Post will Feature an Official Roll Based On the Dexterity Attribute to Locate a Plant and then Another Official Roll will be the Intelligent Attribute. Each Failure will Result in a Negative Outcome, However Noland will Assist via Offering a Re-Roll for Each Post.​

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
As I walked through my surroundings I would look at the plants around me. While I never had training in regards to medicines, I have had many battles throughout my years. In these battles I sustained many different wounds and in exchange gotten many different types of medicines forced into my body. I thought hard about the most common medicine I could for pain and begun to look. My first ingredient to hunt down would be a lily. The lily would have to picked and then dried out so that it could be crushed into a powder. I knew not of the reasons why this plant was needed, however I do remember it being mentioned by the doctor back home in Zou. A single flower would be enough for both me and Nolan.

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

Battle Beast awoke three days later in unfamiliar grounds. The surrounding was full of lush and plentiful plant life. Significantly injured, the pirate has set his course on trying to find ingredients to not only nurse himself back to a stable condition but nurse Noland as well. The toddler dragon had sustained heavy injury due to saving Battle Beast’s life. The resolve to continue his objective was momentarily placed on the shelf because making a complete recovery was top notch. Lacking the necessary expertise to secure these ingredients, the pirate was left guessing. A dangerous game, perhaps fate would be on his side once more.​

→ Battle Beast Must Find Two [2] More Ingredients to Makeshift an Ointment that would Alleviate the Physical Pain For Both the Pirate and Dragon. Each Post will Feature an Official Roll Based On the Dexterity Attribute to Locate a Plant and then Another Official Roll will be the Intelligent Attribute. Each Failure will Result in a Negative Outcome, However Noland will Assist via Offering a Re-Roll for Each Post.​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
After successfully getting what I believe is the right flower, I store it in my belt next to my weapon. The next ingredient needed would be tree sap. I would look around for the correct tree in hopes to get the correct sap.

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

→ Battle Beast Must Find One [1] More Ingredients to Makeshift an Ointment that would Alleviate the Physical Pain For Both the Pirate and Dragon. Each Post will Feature an Official Roll Based On the Dexterity Attribute to Locate a Plant and then Another Official Roll will be the Intelligent Attribute. Each Failure will Result in a Negative Outcome, However Noland will Assist via Offering a Re-Roll for Each Post.​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
My next objective would be a mushroom. I don’t know why these are the ingredients, but from my experience they seem to work wonders on injured bodies. Let’s just hope I don’t find something poisonous.

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

Battle Beast successfully locating scattered ingredients within this foreign land, to create a body serum capable of alleviating the pain, was only successful because of his intuitive mindset and incredible senses within nature. Of course, the pirate would have been terribly lost without Noland but that did not subtract from the pirate’s affinity with botany. The ability to survive within the wild was a testament to Battle Beast’s will and desire to overcome any obstacle. This innate hunger to become stronger radiated from him and it was becoming infectious for Battle Beast. The two of them were becoming stronger.​

→ Battle Beast will Begin the Recovery Process After Combining the Ingredients to Attend to the Injuries Both Noland and He Sustained. Amateur, at Best, the Pirate and Noland Could Only Recover from 75% of their Injuries HOWEVER this took a complete week. In the Next Three Post, Feel Free to Describe Journeying Throughout this Region of the Island. The Handicapped Clause will be Removed Once the Third Post has been Made. For Successfully Locating Three [3] Ingredients w/o Consuming One Poisonous Ingredient, Battle Beast has been Granted:

Official Title - Survivalist
Once Per Plot Point, Battle Beast Can Activate the Perk of this Title to Grant One of the Following Effects Due to the Ability to Survive Off the Environment: Plus +4 Health Points | +12 Stamina | Cure One [1] Status Effect Instance. During Official Rolls Involving an Environment ( or Terrain ), the Number of Failures or Potential Damage Sustained is Halved.​

Last edited by a moderator:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
A week had passed since I made the medicine for me and Nolan, while we were far from a hundred percent, we’ve both made a strong recovery. I would fling a fish into the sky for Nolan to snatch out the air and begin devouring, shaking his head violently with it in his mouth. As he tussled with his food, I would bite into my share and clear half of the prey.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
After finishing my meal Nolan and I would Bathe in the clear waters, there was no access to purified water on this Island and boiling enough water to cleanse myself would become to much of a hassle. No access to soap and shampoo thus far has begun to dry out my fur. This island has begun to take it’s toll on my appearance but hopefully I can gain something greater here.

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
More time would pass, Nolan and I felt we were back to our old selves. The little one ran around the floral area attacking the flowers playfully. I merely observed, I could feel a faint smile across my face. This felt nice.

Pandawoman

Kin
228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,046,000,000⚔️

The City of Bountiful

Battle Beast started to become accustomed to the harsh environment that is Warship Island. Perhaps strange, the pirate had yet to encounter a dragon in his days of recovery. Traversing the crystalline waters of this majestic, blooming ravine – Battle Beast and Nolan ( who had grown quite a bit, despite his injuries ) understood his shortcomings after evaluating his last battle with a dragon. This began to motivate the pirate, showing that he was far from accomplishing the goal of conquering the dragons. Training was necessary, so the only question that remained was if Battle Beast was ready. Will he emerge victorious?​

Trial # Three: The City of Bountiful - The End
This Thread has Reached Its Conclusion Regarding the Plot Point. The Story will Continue in the Following Thread [ Humble Beginnings ].​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Geezus and JojocIaw
Status
Not open for further replies.