Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Raizen finished speaking with the baby dragon and then looked at X.O who was convening with the intruder. The acolyte trusted his student enough to commune in the land of Tanazir. Since her death, the acolyte was placed over the domain as its temporary ruler so any permission needed to walk these lands and feast upon its nourishment was already given to X.O but these cattle was a different story. Raizen would face the cattle, now concerned about its intentions with his little brother. Was it merely a coincidence that he befriended a dragon of such prestige?

“Why did you arrive to this island, cattle?”

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I turned my attention back from X.O and towards Raizen. He asked of my intentions and I couldn’t exactly say ‘enslave dragons’, but I was never one to lie with my back against the wall.
”I came to this island seeking power. I’m a pirate and this island is avoided by outsiders cause of the rumor of their being dragons, I believed I was strong enough and decided to visit these lands. Nolan, appeared in a cave I was sleeping in a some days ago and he and I took a liking to each other. “

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
861💸
Kumi
16,710💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I turned my attention back from X.O and towards Raizen. He asked of my intentions and I couldn’t exactly say ‘enslave dragons’, but I was never one to lie with my back against the wall.
”I came to this island seeking power. I’m a pirate and this island is avoided by outsiders cause of the rumor of their being dragons, I believed I was strong enough and decided to visit these lands. Nolan, appeared in a cave I was sleeping in a some days ago and he and I took a liking to each other. “
Learning that Thokk was a Pirate was a sigh of relief for X.O. Surely he would have a crew and a boat and that was gonna be his ticket off of Warship Island. Hopefully, he could get on the Mink's good side and convince him to let him on board for the time being. Sailing these seas as a Pirate once more, the thought made XO smile as he recounted the merry times he had with his own crew. Before he let the good memories turn sour, another revelation came in the fact that Thokk had mentioned this island was restricted and known to hold dragons, yet he didn't truly have a clue as to why. That was a question X.O. would be sure he would have the answer to before he returned before Raizen with knowledge of King Nico Bolas. While Thokk finished recounting his tale of adventure onto Warship, X.O. continued to observe the small dragon nestled within Raizen arms. The two had really take a liking to one another and X.O. silently begged he would have a chance to hold the adorable creature.

"Pirate huh?" X.O. asked Thokk "So I'm guessing you've got a whole crew waiting for ya somewhere on the island?"

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Learning that Thokk was a Pirate was a sigh of relief for X.O. Surely he would have a crew and a boat and that was gonna be his ticket off of Warship Island. Hopefully, he could get on the Mink's good side and convince him to let him on board for the time being. Sailing these seas as a Pirate once more, the thought made XO smile as he recounted the merry times he had with his own crew. Before he let the good memories turn sour, another revelation came in the fact that Thokk had mentioned this island was restricted and known to hold dragons, yet he didn't truly have a clue as to why. That was a question X.O. would be sure he would have the answer to before he returned before Raizen with knowledge of King Nico Bolas. While Thokk finished recounting his tale of adventure onto Warship, X.O. continued to observe the small dragon nestled within Raizen arms. The two had really take a liking to one another and X.O. silently begged he would have a chance to hold the adorable creature.

"Pirate huh?" X.O. asked Thokk "So I'm guessing you've got a whole crew waiting for ya somewhere on the island?"
I turned back to X.O to answer his question.

”I currently have no crew, just a bounty. I’m currently assembling my crew at the moment. I suppose there will be no luck in a place like this.”

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Raizen was obvious to the notion of a pirate or crew. It had been decades since he been on the surface world and even back then, there was nothing about a pirate phenomenon. The only words that Raizen understood was that the cattle amusingly were seeking strength. Why was testing his might against dragons his opportunity to obtain power? None of this made sense, which gave the impression that the cattle were lying. And if it wasn’t, then that meant the cattle solely aim to best these majestic creatures. A proper threat to his family, Raizen saw fit that he exposed of the cattle.

“Your reason is not good enough. I have deemed you nothing more than a sacrifice.”

Raizen released his grasp on Nolan, whom began to fly instead of dropping to the ground. Confused at the sudden shift in attitude, the acolyte slowly walked up to the mink with every intention of knocking him unconscious. He could not kill in Tanazir’s Domain, but nothing prevented him from relocating him in Velomachus’ domain where killing was permitted. As he raised his hand once more, forming the claw of the dragon, Raizen drew back with every intent break the cattle’s neck. Nolan, sensing danger, would begin to roar although it paled heavily in comparison to the others.

“What is that little brother?”

Nolan roared once more

“Spare the cattle’s life? He is a danger to us, your kind.”

Nolan roared once more

“That is my student, he wishes to meet your king. I who cannot leave Tanazir’s Do….No. I cannot leave your domain un-watched, my lord. He shall take my place in finding your father.”

Nolan roared once more, this time more sternly.

Raizen would drop his hand, retreating from assaulting the cattle. Upon the laws of this island, the Elder Dragon’s word was final. Nolan, who was proficient in their native tongue, had asked Raizen not to strike his friend. It seemed whatever the intentions these cattle possessed, they seemed to be either overlooked by the baby dragon. This became worrisome because dragons were prone to making lifelong pacts with their caregivers. Raizen began to analyze the cattle once more, wondering if he can use the same magic as the men in white had many decades ago.

“And once you found this power you seek, what are your next actions. Cattle?”

Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
As Raizen was stopped by Nolan in what was sure to be an attack, I walked past Raizen towards Nolan before sticking my arm out, inviting him to land on my wrist and take his place back on my shoulder.

”Well look at you, flying, speaking, and now you’ve even got your own ‘domain’. They grow up so fast.”

As Nolan landed and made his way back up my arm to once more rest on my shoulder, I turned to Raizen to answer his question. Truthfully I was pondering the answer, I had never thought that far.

”After I accomplish my goals, I know not of what I will do. At this very moment, I only know I have something to accomplish, and that’s okay. When I get to the end of this road, I will figure it out from there. The future does not matter to me beyond what I set out to do.”

I turned to the one named X.O, a question on my mind.

”Would you like to join me on the seas, help me accomplish my goals? Raizen surely won’t be leaving, not that we’d see eye to eye anyways.”

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
861💸
Kumi
16,710💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"Join you?" X.O. hadn't expected to so abruptly be asked to join Thokk and form a crew. He played it cool, though inside his excitement bubbled because that meant he'd have a chance to get to know Nolan first hand. So, though X.O. could barely keep himself from grinning at the thought he quickly replied.

"Only on the condition, I'm Captain. Yahhahahaha!" X.O. laughed heartily though he was completely serious about the condition.

It was then at this moment something clicked in X.O's mind. Raizen had just referred to the small rambunctious Nolan as his little brother. The baby taking its place upon Thokk's shoulders once again after the exchange. If Raizen wouldn't leave Warship Island out of duty to his King, X.O. had already decided he would find Nico Bolas in his place. However, to meet a king without an offering would probably prove to work against him. If there was anything that could prove his worthiness to King Nico Bolas, X.O. figured, bringing Nolan to him might be that key. Though with the attachment the creature had for Thokk, they two obviously came as a package deal. X.O. still didn't know much about this guy and here he was asking him to form a crew? Little did X.O know the winds of fate were blowing in he and Thokk's direction and their journey together was just beginning.

"Plus, who else is gonna make sure Raizen's little brother here is safe? Doesn't look like Big Bro trust you to do so at all. Nolan's been the one protecting you this entire time it seems. Yahahaha!"

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Raizen cared none about the exchange between X.O and the Cattle simply because he could not understand some of the words being said. The only thing that caught the acolyte’s attention was X.O claiming he would ensure his little brother remained safe. Why would that need to occur? Raizen’s eyes darted to his little brother and then back at the cattle. Did he intend to take this Elder Dragon out into the world? The same world that his elder brothers ventured off into decades ago and had yet to return. Raizen could not help but fear the Elder Dragons had faced trouble.

“My student, there is no need to ensure the safety of my little brother. He is not allowed to leave this island. I must ensure he is properly raised so that he can inherit his domain and take his seat upon the Dragon Council.”

Humble Beginnings: Undecided Fate
→ Post Responding to Raizen. Both Post will Determine the Next Roll that is Initiated.​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

Raizen cared none about the exchange between X.O and the Cattle simply because he could not understand some of the words being said. The only thing that caught the acolyte’s attention was X.O claiming he would ensure his little brother remained safe. Why would that need to occur? Raizen’s eyes darted to his little brother and then back at the cattle. Did he intend to take this Elder Dragon out into the world? The same world that his elder brothers ventured off into decades ago and had yet to return. Raizen could not help but fear the Elder Dragons had faced trouble.

“My student, there is no need to ensure the safety of my little brother. He is not allowed to leave this island. I must ensure he is properly raised so that he can inherit his domain and take his seat upon the Dragon Council.”

Humble Beginnings: Undecided Fate
→ Post Responding to Raizen. Both Post will Determine the Next Roll that is Initiated.
Raizen once again becomes an obstacle for me and my goals, had I been strong enough I would have killed this man the first time he called me cattle. Seeing as though Nolan might now have taken a liking to him, diplomacy was the only alternative in this situation.

”Raizen... what if Nolan wanted to leave this island on his own accord? Would you force him to stay here with your power? Risk him growing up to despise you before leaving once he got big enough? Risk him surpassing the others on this island and breaking whatever order you guys have? I cannot force you to allow us to leave, but if Nolan wishes to go with us don’t you think it would be better in the long run? ”

I placed a hand on Nolan’s head, gently petting him as he gently purred and pushed into my hand.

”If Nolan wished to leave my side, he would not have risked his life earlier to save me. If I had any intention of letting harm come to him, I would not have prioritized his life in our ‘exchange’ earlier. I may not be able to speak in your tongue but everyone can understand actions as they are often louder. Please, allow him to travel by my side, Don’t think your power advantage over me reflects my ability to guarantee his safety.”

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
861💸
Kumi
16,710💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Thokk did make sense when he said that Nolan could eventually grow to want to leave the island of his own accord, if this, happened as it did with the other Elders, was Raizen going to be able to stop him? Even as a baby the current exchange between Raizen and Nolan showed that Raizen was still only a loyal servant to the Dragon Council. Though X.O. could understand that balance could never be restored upon Warship Island as long as the domains remained empty. The power of the other Elders was stretched thin, and Raizen had already informed X.O. that what remained of the ecosystem was only sustained through the remaining Elder's combined power.

X.O. having spent time with Raizen had come to understand Raizen's feelings towards the Elder Dragons and the King. He had made a promise to Raizen to find out the fate of his King and bring him back. In that task, X.O. hoped to find the answers he was seeking in regards to his own past and the truth regarding of some of the people closest to his heart. X.O. putting the clues together, knew Nolan was probably the best bet in finding a lead in the outside world if Raizen chose to stay back on Warship Island. X.O. had already settled on his desire to meet the King, though it was a long shot trying to convince Raizen once more, X.O. figured he would weigh in on the situation and sympathize with Thokk.

"Big Bro. Though I've only been here a few days it feels like a lifetime, and I've learned quite a bit thanks to you. Honestly, I believe Nolan here to be the missing link to bringing balance once again to Elder Tanazir's domain, but with the other Elder Dragons still out there, Warship Island will still be imbalanced. This guy that Nolan is with, it seems, he wants to set sail with me and I doubt Nolan will leave his side from the looks of it. If they are intent to go out to sea, then I'll see to it no harm comes to Nolan, I'm sure I am gonna need both thier help in finding your family."

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Raizen stood listening to both his student and cattle confess their desires. All of them seemed selfish in the desire to bring a baby away from his family, his natural habitat. It began to anger the acolyte until he looked at Nolan and saw the yellow in his eyes. Only the Elder Dragons possessed such color and it reminded him of his father…their father. Raizen’s duty was to protect the kingdom in their absence and more importantly watch over Tanazir’s Domain until his little brother was old enough to rule. If Nico Bolas was here, he would know the right path to choose.

“My Lord chose his fate, as much as that decision pains me.”

Raizen would look up into the sky almost as if he was pleading for his king to return. That day the acolyte awaited so much, believing that would be his final day he drew breath. He understood the power of Tanazir’s blessing, but to still be alive after vowing not to eat for all these decades made Raizen wonder why he had still lived. Even during his weak moments where the acolyte desperately wanted to die. The acolyte wondered if fate had kept him alive for the sake of meeting his little brother.

“I care none about my little brother’s relationship with you cattle. And I care none about my baby brother being the key to finding our father. He is meant to be born a king, not a servant even to Lord Nico Bolas”

Raizen would clench his fist, truly torn by the situation. Despite his lack of care about any of these three’s feelings, he still could not disrespect the wishes of his baby brother. He still was born with elder blood coursing through his veins, thus the rules of the council still pertained to him. Raizen was meant to serve the dragon and devote his life to ensuring that he was healthy and watched over. Lord Nico Bolas always expressed that the greatest responsibility of an acolyte was being loyal companions to the dragons – to help steer them when reason was lost. At this very moment, Raizen remembered something that made him chuckle.

“Ironic how time was treated my poor mind. Before the Cataclysm, you were hatched my dear brother. To finally hatch around the time these two arrived. That is no coincidence, huh? As I recall it, Father had a name for when you finally were born.”

Raizen would suddenly, a towering man, began to kneel enough so that he could assume a position where his knees touched the ground. He was bowing with his head held low and his hands clasped together as if he was praying. This ritual apart of the culture of warship, it was the only way to declare the utmost respect and undying loyalty to an Elder Dragon.

“Father named you, Ugin my dear brother. If you wish to leave with them Ugin, then I shall commune with our elder brothers. I will accompany you on this journey, wherever it leads us under one condition. Whether I die or live to see the end of this journey, you will return and restore balance to this land. You must maintain the legacy of your lineage."

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
861💸
Kumi
16,710💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The revelation of Nolan's true name and Raizen's commitment to accompany them on the journey ahead was welcoming news to X.O. He knew it would be better for Raizen to accompany them in the long run and anything that increased his standing with Nico Bolas was good with him. Plus, X.O. knew that remaining in solitude wasn't doing anybody any good. It was going to take a bit of preparation to truly become a full crew, but the future for the newly formed crew of pirates was beginning to appear bright. The fate of Warship Island squarely on their shoulders and to form a full crew would require them to seek out others worthy of traveling with them and meeting with King Nico Bolas, wherever he was in the world. There was no telling what else lied before thier path, but X.O. was intent on meeting any obstacle head on and looked forward to the times he would have with his new friends.

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I stood silent as Raizen spoke, my keen ears hanging on his every word without me even noticing. This was an important decision after all. I was willing to accept whatever decision they made, despite me enjoying Nolan’s company, some beings were only put in your life to be left behind, that’s the way of the world.

Upon hearing his name, Ugin, I decided to myself in that second that the name was dumb; Nolan it is.

”Since you decided we’re going to be traveling together, Calling me by my name would make our journey much smoother don’t you think?”

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Humble Beginnings

Raizen began explaining to X.O and Battle Beast that he refused to allow Ugin to depart from this land in his infant stage. This led the acolyte to reveal the life cycle of dragons, which involved them being held within their eye for decades at a time. Upon hatching they would experience an acceleration growth span. In one month’s time, Ugin would reach a suitable size to venture out into the world. In the meantime, he needed to commune with the Elder Dragons but more importantly wanted to ensure these two were strong enough to keep Ugin safe. Training was to commence, the Black Beast Pirates Formed!​

One Month Time-Skip: Training Begins!
Geezus and Jojoclaw Need to Construct One [1] Post with a Minimum of Five Hundred [500] Words Detailing the Month of Training that Occurs. Raizen will Personally Train X.O and Battle Beast While Teen Dragons are Ordered to Train Ugin. Separated From Ugin the Entire Month, the Acolyte Forces the Two Pirates to Engage in a Grueling Training Regime. It Designed to Hone the Battle, Toughen Them for Future Encounters. Raizen is Determined to Train X.O in Dragon Claw, the Method of Combat for the Acolytes of Nico Bolas.​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,852💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
For the next month I was separated from Nolan, he was taken to be trained by other dragons on the island. Raizen insisted that he personally trained me and X.O, and while I disliked him I welcomed the training opportunity. My army of dragons most likely would not be happening anymore but at least I could leave this island with newfound strength. Raizen informed me of the fruits in Nolan’s domain and what they were capable of, so I made it an emphasis to consume this as often as I could for the next month, eating several in between each regime. While X.O was being trained in some dragon martial art, I focused on honing my body and senses; shutting of certain senses during my training to enhance the others.

Another thing I made sure to emphasize was my speed, Naturally I was powerful, and while I trained to increase that power, I made sure that speed was something I worked hard to increase. I would dash around the island every morning and before the dawn of twilight, pushing my heavy body to it’s peak each time and continuing to keep going.

Raizen would make me spar him daily during this month, my body tired and sore from the workouts alone but that did not stop Raizen from beating the hell out of me each chance he got, and over time I had begun to appreciate him. I’m still not sure if this newfound appreciation was me growing soft, or him giving me some form of Stockholm syndrome, nevertheless my initial anger towards him had begun to fade.

X.O and I would talk often during training, much to Raizen’s dislike forcing him to attack us for not focusing.

I often found my self thinking of Nolan, wondering if he was okay during our time away. The short time we spent together caused me to actually care about someone other than myself; I often thought to myself how much I had changed over this month and how far I had come as a person. The thoughts would often lead to me thinking this worse case scenario. I would spend many days not sleeping, feeling as if I needed to harden myself even more to accomplish my goals so I simply trained even more instead of sleeping.

During this month I also lost weight, not focusing on eating anything other than these fruits I had slimmed down, easily losing a hundred pounds of not more. My coat of fur was shining more so than ever, probably a byproduct of my current diet, it’s tint changed from gray to pure white.

An incident happened one night during this month during the full moon, I woke up around some destroyed trees to see Raizen sitting crisscross a few feet away from me, looking at me with suspicion. My fur covered in my own blood and my chest aching. I’m still not too sure what happened here and he refused to tell me anything about that night.

With a month passed I waited for Nolan in his domain, meditating and mentally preparing myself for our departure. My weapon sat next to a tree as it had for the last month, a bag sitting next to me with several bottles of ointment that I had created for our travels in the event that we face injury. My time in warship was almost over.

[567]

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
861💸
Kumi
16,710💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Raizen's training over the next month proved to be one of the hardest he had ever experienced. Raizen was completely rebuilding X.O. as a fighter. Never formally trained, everything X.O. had ever regarding training was simplistic and focused on strength and expanding his control of his Devil Fruit. Barbaric to say the least in Raizen eyes and a sin for someone like X.O. to try and stand before his father without the proper tutelage. With Thokk and Raizen as his training partners, X.O. quickly had to progress if he was going to keep up with these two at all. Every day training ended with the consumption of the bountiful fruits that seemed to quickly hasten the post workout recovery causing it to be a nightly process so the two were once again ready for the next day's worth of training. This constant breaking down of the muscle tissue and rebuilding accelerated the growth of muscle and vitality.

Every morning before the sun rose upon Warship Island, Raizen and X.O. would awaken (though X.O. was sure Raizen probably never slept) and begin training at one of the various waterfalls that were strewn about the land. Some were close by and easy to get to, but as the days continued on, the traversal to each waterfall became more grueling than the next. Dangers on the path to the next training area were consistently putting X.O. in life or death situations and forced X.O. to grow mentally as well and think of situations differently in order to survive. At the Waterfalls however was where training got the hardest, Raizen forcing X.O. to rely purely on his own strength as Raizen trained X.O. in the way of the Alcolytes. Various trainings would take place at the waterfalls, and as a Devil Fruit user, X.O. was consistently forced to perfom various strikes and stances while being drenched in the waters of the falls. The water sapping almost ever ounce of strength X.O. had, and still being forced to perform the various task Raizen was instructing proved advantageous for X.O. He slowly was moving away from the Yami Yami no Mi as the focal point of his fighting style and there were some nights, X.O. would awake to train or take a piss and see Thokk hard at work on his own as well. X.O. wouldn't fall behind no matter the case, and pushed harder. X.O. would often find himself meditating with Thokk on various occasions as well, it was important to be able to focus the senses to be able to keep up with the things others couldn't.

This month of training was also great for X.O. and Thokk's relationship, as the two had exchanged words during several training sessions that formed an unspoken bond between the two. Raizen's training had not only strengthen their bodies, but was also creating a synergy within the crew for the journey they would find themselves on when Raizen had deemed the two ready to protect Ugin out on the seas. In all the training leading up to the final days on the Island, X.O. had never had a spar with Raizen, the master teaching his pupil everything he could about the Dragon Claw Martial Art. It was now time to test the fruits of his student's labor. In a battle that lasted over two days, X.O. and Raizen's battle raged across the domain, with X.O. tasked with landing a single hit on Raizen via any means possible. X.O. used everything to his advantage especially since he was focused on incorporating the use of his Devil Fruit alongside Dragon Claw. The thrill of battle made X.O. rapidly improve as he had to be a quick learner in the ways of Raizen's tactics. At the battle's end, the two both visibly exhausted collapsed beside each other smiling, though X.O. still had much to learn, but was glad his Master would be there to see his student's progress firsthand.

With the curtain on Warship Island drawing to a close, X.O. was ready to begin his life at sea once more.

[WC: 679]

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,600💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Humble Beginnings

X.O and Battle Beast Manage to Survive the One Month Training that Raizen Forced Upon Them. Both Individuals Grown Incredibly Stronger Compared to their Previous Forms Upon Visiting Warship Island. Even Ugin had Also Grown an Incredible Amount in Size, Strength, and Maturity Since Living Among his Species. Raizen had Managed to Convince the Two Remaining Elder Dragons that Further Reinforcements were Needed to Recovery Lord Nico Bolas. They were Given Three Years Total to Accomplish the Goal or Return with Horrible News. Regardless, Raizen was to Return with Ugin.​

Battle Beast's Prizes

→ Battle Beast has Earned One [1] Attribute Point ( Can Be Freely Allocated ) and Ten [10] Trait Points Due to Successful Completion.
→ Battle Beast has Earned One [1] Attribute Point ( Can Be Freely Allocated ) and Fifty [50] Resolve Points Due to Developmental Weeks.
→ Battle Beast has Earned Ugin, the Elder Dragon Bonus Companion Trait.
→ Battle Beast has Earned the Tanazir's Blessing Bonus Trait.

Companion - Ugin ( Nolan )Pricing
Ugin, otherwise known as Nolan, is the Elder Dragon discovered by Battle Beast upon reaching the island. Throughout the initial events that occurred, the two managed to develop a bond partly due to the Dragon’s Species habit to develop lifelong pacts upon their first caretaker. This does not demean the friendship that has begun to blossom between the two.​
Prize Earned​
Trait EffectsRestrictions
The Role-Player is Granted a Personal Follower ( Safe From Permanent Damage ) that is an Animal Companion. Ugin ( Nolan ) Possesses the Brawler Archetype with an Anatomy that Features Two [2] Keywords ( Possesses the Raw Power and Armored Keywords ). The Attribute Layout's Human Caps are Currently Ten [10] Points Since Ugin ( Nolan ) has Entered Kid Phase ( Weights 1,000 LBs and is Six [6] Meters Proportionately ). Ugin ( Nolan ) Possesses Six [6] Points in Each Attribute ( Except Dexterity which is Twelve Points ). Each Major Event will Trigger this Companion Trait to Prestige, Resulting in Ugin ( Nolan ) Reaching the Next Stage of his Life ( This Results in One [1] Keyword Unlocking + Potential Dragon Related Ability Awakening ).​
Ugin ( Nolan ) Cannot be Traded or Scooped to Any Other Character. This Results in Automatic Forfeit of the Trait.​

Tanazir's BlessingPricing
Tanazir’s Blessing refers to the health benefits a character permanently experiences after eating a substantial amount of fruit located in the Elder Dragon, Tanazir’s Domain. The Physique Not Only Becomes Stronger, But the Natural Resilience has Raised Tremendously.​
Prize Earned​
The Character’s Human Cap Benchmark is Raised by One [1] Point For Each Attribute. The Human Cap Benchmarks ( & Unlocked Perks ) Starting from the Sixth Benchmark & Below Are Granted the Absolute Keyword, Which Means the Benchmarks Cannot be Reduced, Bypassed, or Ignored. The Health Pool Total is Increased by Four [4] Points ( Does Not Influence the Stamina Pool ) and the Stamina Pool is Increased by Twenty [20] Points.​
Bios Cannot have the All I Got!, Endure, Methodical, and Irregular Traits. Bio Cannot Possess Any Attribute or Speed Magnitude Related Boosting Items.​

Battle Beast's Prizes

→ X.O has Earned One [1] Attribute Point ( Can Be Freely Allocated ) and Ten [10] Trait Points Due to Successful Completion.
→ X.O has Earned Fifty [50] Resolve Points Due to Developmental Weeks.
→ X.O has Earned Raizen, the Last Acolyte Personal Follower.
→ X.O has Earned the Tanazir's Blessing Bonus Trait.
→ X.O has Earned the Ryusoken Martial Arts Trait

Raizen is Given the Adamant | Serious Persona.
Raizen is Given Thirty [30] Attribute Total and Possesses the Sentinel Archetype.
Raizen is Given Three [3] Trait Slots ( Dragon Claw | Monster | Second Wind | Tanazir's Blessing ).

Raizen's Attribute Layout: Five [5] Points in Each Attribute | The Human Caps are at the Tenth [10th] Benchmarks.
Raizen's Dragon Claw Trait is Prestige, thus the Penetrate Keyword is Replaced with the Destructive Keyword )​

Raizen is Given Four Hundred [400] Points in the Resolve Attribute.
Raizen Does Not Possess Any Item Slots.

Tanazir's BlessingPricing
Tanazir’s Blessing refers to the health benefits a character permanently experiences after eating a substantial amount of fruit located in the Elder Dragon, Tanazir’s Domain. The Physique Not Only Becomes Stronger, But the Natural Resilience has Raised Tremendously.​
Prize Earned​
The Character’s Human Cap Benchmark is Raised by One [1] Point For Each Attribute. The Human Cap Benchmarks ( & Unlocked Perks ) Starting from the Sixth Benchmark & Below Are Granted the Absolute Keyword, Which Means the Benchmarks Cannot be Reduced, Bypassed, or Ignored. The Health Pool Total is Increased by Four [4] Points ( Does Not Influence the Stamina Pool ) and the Stamina Pool is Increased by Twenty [20] Points.​
Bios Cannot have the All I Got!, Endure, Methodical, and Irregular Traits. Bio Cannot Possess Any Attribute or Speed Magnitude Related Boosting Items.​

RyusokenPricing
Ryusoken refers to the Canon Martial Art that is taught, whether by an instructor or self-taught, on Warship Island with the Dragons. Designed with the focus of holding one’s fingers in a claw-fashion to crush targets with a powerful grip or perform powerful palm related attacks.​
Prize Earned​
Ryusoken Grants Melee Related Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions the Penetrate & Shatter Keywords. Shatter refers to the offensive ability to inflict damage upon weapons even during circumstances where the weapon successfully blocks or shavings oncoming damage. This keyword only allows half the damage magnitude of the outgoing Style Techniques or Free-Forms Action to inflict damage on opposing items. During Circumstances the Characters Lacks the Disciplined Trait, Only the Penetrate Keyword is Active.​
Bios Cannot have Multiple Fighting Professions.​

Joint Prizes
X.O and Battle have Earned the Black Pearl, an Alpha Grade [Cruise Type] Vessel.

The Black Beast PiratesPricing
The Black Beast Pirates led by Co-Captains X.O and Battle Beast are a newly formed group of individuals with the objective to restoring balance to the Dragon Civilization on Warship Island. Aggressive in nature, this group of pirates are governed only by their own desires.​
Crew Trait​
The Co-Captains of the Crew are Granted a 5% of Crew Member's Bounty Gains ( Must Have Participated in the Plot Point ). The Members of the Crew are Granted a 10% Bounty Modifier in Exploration | Developmental | Special Plot Points.​
Members Cannot Join Another Crew. Leaving the Crew Revokes this Trait. This Trait is Considered Bonus.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezus and JojocIaw
Status
Not open for further replies.