2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasori bio nd i will make the first move. Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My First Spar Against Puppets *As I See You Summon The Puppets I Gather My Raiton Chakra And Spit Out A Lightning Spear At Your Puppets Which Splits Into Multiple Spears So It Hits Your Puppets. As My Spears Go At Your Puppets I Gather Suiton Chakra And Send A Water Dragon At You And Your Puppets. And Then I Grab Some Shurikens And Add My Fuuton Chakra And Send My Rotating Shurikens At You Directly.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will
engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as your spear come at me i qickly make a 4 clones to protetch me from your wind justu too (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

as your justu come at i use one of my own to cancel each other

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

_____

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as your spear come at me i qickly make a 4 clones to protetch me from your wind justu too (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
_____
you edited + what did you do about his water dragon?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He Used His Own Water Dragon I Guess And Pop123 My Spear Spilt Into Multiple Spears So It Would Still Be After You And It Would Have Hit All 4 Of Your Clones And Your Puppets So My Shurkiens Still Would Have Went After You