0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saeko Busujima in sig who go first?
Meh, you will do

*I quickly make three handseals and creat two crystal dragons which I make attack you as soon as it they are created, I then jump into the air and condense crystal particles around me and form many shiruken that fly in every direction*

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 40
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu) - Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 30
Description: A variant of the all Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, you will do

*I quickly make three handseals and creat two crystal dragons which I make attack you as soon as it they are created, I then jump into the air and condense crystal particles around me and form many shiruken that fly in every direction*

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 40
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu) - Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 30
Description: A variant of the all Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken.
Talking does not break time frame.

As I walk into the battle with my school girl uniform on with a short skirt, I immediatly notice a old hag. I then think to myself this old hag is here for no reason but to get older!!!. Age what a terrible thing that does to a girl. However I am beautiful and forever young and will not have to deal with father time. Whats this? a stupid crystal dragon. Sigh, old hag knows some tricks I see. As the crystal dragon forms I quickly notice the distance that we are in and disrupt the chakra flow in her brain. As a result all she see's is darkness that surrounds her and do not see me at all. She doesn't even see the dragon that she attempts to stand on. Losing all sight, smell and touch she no longer has a target to attack.
(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Soon after being put under my genjutsu I quickly create 4 clones. V1-V4 as V2 and V3 are standing next to me left and right. While V1 and V4 are in front and behind me. Though she would not know this as she would not be able to see me at all.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed;

All in battle stance as to see what you would do.

Last edited:

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouacus, Sorry bro, I keep making mistakes..... Just delete my posts and find another person as i need to stop for the day. I keep making the same freaking mistakes.