Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
? SOTM # 19: Music ?

You must be registered for see images

This month's theme for the forum signature contest is "Music".

SOTM Rules: must be read before entering the contest.
New Theme suggestions: .

Here are the entries for this month:

- First Submission

- Second Submission

- Third Submission

- Fourth Submission

- Fifth Submission

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow, some really cool submissions last month. I can't decide between 3rd, 4th, and 5th. They all represent various vibes the music makes you feel when you listen to it. But I think I will go with 3rd one because it speaks to me and is perfect for my mood

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically what Horus said, the lighting of the third is a bit distracting, would've been awesome otherwise, it gmv though

OT: Sorry I couldn't make it in time... again Avani :( got buried in work the past two weeks

Ocelot505

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont get it how ppl vote. Second is obviously the best. Just like in 17 sotm, first was the best and there were few that you could have voted for if you wanted to give a vote to someone beside the best looking one but who in their right mind voted for third there -.-. Not that I dont respect ppl that spend their time doing it, its great. Its just that sometimes there is an obvious choice.

MadaraUchiha449

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont get it how ppl vote. Second is obviously the best. Just like in 17 sotm, first was the best and there were few that you could have voted for if you wanted to give a vote to someone beside the best looking one but who in their right mind voted for third there -.-. Not that I dont respect ppl that spend their time doing it, its great. Its just that sometimes there is an obvious choice.
I hope you realise everyone has a different opinion on what they think looks the best..... i like a good flowing signature and a nice text that that compliments the signature and a border of some kind.
I personal vote for the one which i know has the key components of a signature.
I make signature and know alot that most people that vote on these dont know, i mean i wouldnt vote for many of them here...
1st one is messy and the c4ds dont fit all that well and looks like some are cut off and too big, the text is beginner level at best and could go with alot of touch ups.
2nd is a good vector style but the whole thing is over saturated and the render is way too saturated and the render is too sharpened, the text is alright but needs to be clearer and work out the inside of the text.
3rd the render needs more blending into the background and the lighting is too strong, good text and placement.
4th is kinda simple tbh, one c4d slapped multiple time onto a background with a render placed in between the c4ds. no text to show how skilled the signature maker is.
5th kinda looks like a stock picture with a text added..... whole signature is over saturated and the colors are faded and crap.... the text is so simple and the placement doesnt follow the rule of 3rds and has no overlapping to it, very beginner text.

See thats my opinion and most others wouldnt agree with my opinion but that the point of having your own opinion.
The best signature isnt obvious, its your opinion of what you think looks best.
I could argue all day abuot signature because unless you know how to make decent signatures dont judge or miscredit other signature makers because i have been doing this for 8 years and know alot!

Oh by the way im not bagging the other makers, just some cnc to help others work on what they should work on for signatures in the future.
feel free to have your opinion on any of my work

Status
Not open for further replies.