[Spoilers] So who or what exactly is Sasuke looking at?

acdcrockgods

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
seriously sasuke looking to kill kabuto, tobi, madara and the elders who screwed his family. sasuke said from the start that his life means nothing, that he only lives to restore the uchiha's name meaning he's on a path of destruction afterwards he can die peacefully by the leaf's hands, sasuke still love's naruto,kakashi and even sakura well maybe not sakura but remember when he fought killer b, he thought of his team as team 7 enough said:cool:

Last edited:

kuramaitachdara

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
SASUKE will now spam KIRIN :D :D ..... coz of the WEATHER :D :D i think 1 big fireball tech. and 3 KIRIN will sweep the whole shinobi alliance except for the kages of course
Lol why, wtf. It's not like the Kages dont die or anything...guys get real, he's as powerful lol him against allied forces? Eccentric edit Tensei of awesomest ninjas were beaten in some way by divided units. Now they're all together.
Tobirama got beaten by 20 elite ninjas. If theres couple elite ninjas with powerful unique abilities then Stands no chance against all of them AT ONCE

Edit: lol and guys look at the difference between Madara Itachi Sasuke and how they used their dojutsu. Sasuke is the dumbest user so far. Madara lost his sight after doing bunch of great stuff and protecting his clan, Itachi didn't have to use it much cuz he was such a great ninja, Sasuke just went out to kill some people cuz he was I doctrines and he killed them and hang out with Tobi and went to kill someone else cuz he was getting bored -.-

Last edited:

Cazuto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wasn't destroying the village his aim all along? I don't think he has any reason to want to kill everybody in the shinobi army. His anger is towards the village only for what they made Itachi do. So time for the Elders to die and the village to burn.

UzumakiZoey

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Their separate paths still have yet to cross..."

The question is, who do they mean? Sasuke and Itachi? Or Sasuke and Naruto? Or could either be Sasuke and kabuto?
"Now carnage is about to come to the battlefield"
Carnage could only mean many slaughtered to death. Si I'm betting that he will face off with the shinobis which will kill half of them!

Cazuto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Their separate paths still have yet to cross..."

The question is, who do they mean? Sasuke and Itachi? Or Sasuke and Naruto? Or could either be Sasuke and kabuto?
"Now carnage is about to come to the battlefield"
Carnage could only mean many slaughtered to death. Si I'm betting that he will face off with the shinobis which will kill half of them!
But the battlefield has been stated as the entire shinobi world... They are defending the entire shinobi universe. Doesn't directly mean the exact footing they are standing on does it? The war is going into the heart of the Leaf Village... BURN IT TO THE GROUND SASUKE!!!

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hope he is going to snuff out those old ****s in the leaf and as far as itachi i dont think he knows he is back as an edo and if he does kabuto is trouble because saskue wont let that go without bitch slapping him around that is if saskue can beat kabuto witch is up for debate

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good question....who knows, just could be looking back or possibly Itachi? Maybe! Lol, that would be interesting!
That would be F'KING hilarious.....he just sees Itachi coming up behind him in a dialogue like this....

Itachi: Wassup Bro....

Sasuke: .....

Itachi: Finally got my eyes I see...

Sasuke: Yeah so what are you looking at? Wouldn't you like to see my new looks?

Itachi: No...I got beef with Kabuto who I'm about to go rape.....wanna watch?

Sasuke: Sure, but make it quick.....I got some more people I gotta kill that's headed this way...

Sorry I wanted to make so many puns in that dialogue that I had to just stop...lol