[Spoilers] So who or what exactly is Sasuke looking at?

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Have any of you considered that Sasuke two formal allies who escape have arrive and that they don't know of Sasuke change of Sasuke attempt at killing Karin and what may happen to them for putting their faith in Sasuke?

Last edited:

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hes most likely looking at the shinobi as he is grinning if it was itachi than i believe he would have a WTF kinda face on not grinning
and how would sasuke really feel if he found out that itachi was summoned to be used again do u think he would go berserk

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
looking at kabuto whos currently crapping his pants. sasuke vs itachi next chapter.
Itachi said he wasnt going to attempt to deal with Sasuke so that fight won't happen. Only thing about it being the reinforcements he is looking at is that I'd Sasuke fought the army then Sasuke would have to win cause he has to fight Naruto and that would kill off all the kohana people that everyone likes excluding that huge bitch Sakura I mean I beg for her to get killed every manga..... Anyway the look was most likely for dramatic affect he could have been glancing at any random thing that way in the manga.

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he can't meet with the shinobi alliance yet. simply because if Sasuke walks toward the battlefield than all of the rookies and the alliance had to come from front and not behind him. also remember he was at their HQ. from this point it's only common sense...

I think it's just plot. he couldn't even meet with Jugo and Suigetsu as they were somewhere in a forest and they hadn't a clue where Sasuke was. but maybe he could meet with clones.

MartinGM

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guys look at the SUN! It is the Key! The shinobi army is in front of him!If you look close enough you`ll that the sun is behind Sasuke, and the steps from the Shinobi army are heading to the sun. And now he is looking at us, THE readers, so we can see his evil look. he may know that the army is in front of him and maybe he want to kill them all.