So I just started reading the Borrito Manga... *spoilers*

Kin
199💸
Kumi
4,943💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it so far, it is very detailed and well drawn.

I'm up to ch5 of course, and lmao Naruto telling his bratty dumbass kid that he was relying on sources of power and talent that he didn't earn. Did Naruto forget that he has a huge tailed beast in him that gives him all his power as well? Rofl

Anyway, I am wondering if it has been stated how long we should expect this manga arch to be. Seems like there won't be anything interesting unless they introduce more evil guys that were mysteriously absent from all the previous manga :erm:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it so far, it is very detailed and well drawn.

I'm up to ch5 of course, and lmao Naruto telling his bratty dumbass kid that he was relying on sources of power and talent that he didn't earn. Did Naruto forget that he has a huge tailed beast in him that gives him all his power as well? Rofl

Anyway, I am wondering if it has been stated how long we should expect this manga arch to be. Seems like there won't be anything interesting unless they introduce more evil guys that were mysteriously absent from all the previous manga :erm:
But Naruto learned to control kurama

Btw isnt borrito manga just the movie right now?

Kin
199💸
Kumi
4,943💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, so they're doing the same thing as Dragon Ball Super with movies turned into manga, how annoying.

So it has been confirmed though that it will continue past this movie arch? Is there any idea what the plot will be?

Lastly, are there any movies besides 'The Last' that explains anything from the end of Shippudden till now? Such as how Sasuke and Sakura finally hooked up? How Naruto finally made Hokage? Or if Naruto retook the Chunnin exam to officially rank up?

Thanks for answering my questions, it's been awhile since I was in the loop.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish I watched the movie before the manga, because the animation and emotions in the movie seem pretty legit. Its gonna be hard waiting for new stuff, but after almost 2 decades of Naruto content that, in majority, I haven't glanced over in forever, I can find something else to do.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, so they're doing the same thing as Dragon Ball Super with movies turned into manga, how annoying.

So it has been confirmed though that it will continue past this movie arch? Is there any idea what the plot will be?

Lastly, are there any movies besides 'The Last' that explains anything from the end of Shippudden till now? Such as how Sasuke and Sakura finally hooked up? How Naruto finally made Hokage? Or if Naruto retook the Chunnin exam to officially rank up?

Thanks for answering my questions, it's been awhile since I was in the loop.
Most likely after the movie arc we should get new material most likely find out at years end