[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MVP vote: Tigger
Reason: Most outstanding player

Post automatically merged:

Finally I payed the price because I'm not following my instinct/feelings haha...

I had you as an indie since day two but things happened.

Lesson learned.
It was a brilliant ending all three fighting as hard as we could. My most fun end game ever easily. I love this game and o really like how friendly and good sportsmanly people are on this forum.
Even 6th who knew I had to be mafia was charming and friendly to the end as was Michelle who in my opinion was my best move by killing but my biggest risk as well. Michelle wished me well as they died :).

Yeah great game and where do I sign up for more. Also I’ve a friend or two that I’m gonna drag over here to play I expect that that’s ok?

Vote: Ansatsuken
Reason: He's the Best player.
* Still hate you. Lol. :lawliet:

Thank you everyone this Mafia game is epic. Thank you @SoulKiller for all the patience. Lmao.

I knew it after I died that one or both of the Tiggers were dangerous players.

Congratulations Tigerrr :anna:
Tigers are the apex of danger

Is there a dead room

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if townie dont kill Raunix(survivor) but they kill Tigger(Teemo) and after all Mafia members being eliminated does that mean Townie win the game?
Yes, Town will win the game because all wolves are eliminated and Raunix has a neutral alignment. Raunix will also win because he will survive so it will be a Town and Independent win.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, Town will win the game because all wolves are eliminated and Raunix has a neutral alignment. Raunix will also win because he will survive so it will be a Town and Independent win.
Ok now I'm understand. Good that this game doesnt provide roles info like DN RPG roles template. This alone can make my life easy and no scums can escape from my read.

Reactions: Rohan

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did not make a chat for the dead people. Honestly slipped my mind and was notified about it but was simply too late to make one.
Is onlybit ther was id want to read it

Sorry that says “ it’s only if there was I d like to read it “

I’m Irish
It’s saturday
So I type funny :)

@Michelle
When you died I sent this in my action message to soulkiller

I’ll have to re read the game now
I have a plan
I’m soo happy Michelle is dead they are too clever

Sorry that says “ it’s only if there was I d like to read it “

I’m Irish
It’s saturday
So I type funny :)

@Michelle
When you died I sent this in my action message to soulkiller

I’ll have to re read the game now
I have a plan
I’m soo happy Michelle is dead they are too clever
Ok TTFN that’s ta ta for now

Good game

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, two days into the game my goal was changed into 'be the last man standing'. I wouldn't have won haha

Reactions: SoulKiller

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you so much for the game, players and @SoulKiller
I want to apologize for disappearing like that, I had to take care of important things and it is my fault for not letting anyone know. I hope it didn't ruin the game for anyone.
That's too bad because I was so close, too.

Congratulations to @Tigger for winning, you played really well.

Vote: Anatsuken
Reason:
I liked his explanation posts and he has put a lot of time into dissecting other players' replies and trying to figure out who is who. I think that deserves the award.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed to play Mafia since the first game, involved in it to not refuse in this new forum my friend Dr.Strange who invited me first on NB like ages ago. Lynched in the first day I had fun in the graveyard. After this I played half heartedly and won not so honorable as mafia the Disney game (i was so low and lurking that i was ashamed of myself).
So I started this game with the promise to myself to be active and try my best no matter what. I had great players here and a host who made us think like it was a math problem >.>
Thank you @SoulKiller for this game, your effort made me rethink my own game, i learned a lot from you.
And both Tigers, @Tigger and @Tigerrr in the woods , with @Ansatsuken as top posters builded this game in a way that i was able to put a lot of posts in it too.
Because he was such a good player until the final, my vote goes to

Winner: @Tigger

Last edited:

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you for the game everyone.
And thank SoulKiller for designing it in such a way that it has the right amount of complexity but not overboard.

MVP vote: Dr.Strange
reason:
the finess of his playstyle. Impressive skills.
well Tigger was a great player and he won the game so that itself is a reward. I stopped suspecting him at one point when chihaya kept clearing him ^_^'.
Now i understand why i died. I visited chihaya to protect her and got poisoned by them mushrooms.

About the charcter that I played, Taric, I must say it was nice and funny to see everyone ponder on Taric and his abilities to always protect the town when in fact as SoulKiller also mentioned Taric initially could only protect everyone once. I was happy and suprised when i recived the gifts of heavens as SoulKiller called it, if I remember right.
So thanks @Xen for making this game even more fun for me and more intriguing for the others.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed to play Mafia since the first game, involved in it to not refuse in this new forum my friend Dr.Strange who invited me first on NB like ages ago. Lynched in the first day I had fun in the graveyard. After this I played half heartedly and won not so honorable as mafia the Disney game (i was so low and lurking that i was ashamed of myself).
So I started this game with the promise to myself to be active and try my best no matter what. I had great players here and a host who made us think like it was a math problem >.>
Haha glad you decided to be active! You did really good for your first game where you were committed to be active. Math problem ? xD I tried not to make it so lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.