[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This game is becoming a lot more scattered than before I guess.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not gonna lie, I was definitely gonna vote for finalbeta at the last second but thought better of it since more votes were on Alice. Reason? I thought Alice was town LOL. I'm always wrong anyway :')

iirc the only irrelevant topic I talked about was krogo who is basically the only one I know in this game. Sorry I'll be a little more active since the assassin game I was playing at the same time as this has ended >.<

Alrighty so far, I'm still suspecting bimbonium (cbf going to retrieve the post nor do I know how to) but finalbeta might be my #1 susp for now really based on his post - saying people lynching him are maf and the fact that he is practically making us want to suspect some other people who seem like towns to me but his recent posts make sense so I'm still not entirely sure about him :/
Thanks for sharing your views.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heloo ya all, I'm backkkk!!!!

First of all I felt very relief because my intuition finally proven true that Alice is Mafia. My action to vote Alice was not influence by PK but my own doing.

Second, @Michelle and @Finalbeta , for Finalbeta specifically, if you've played Mafia game before(I know you've playing this game many times) its normal for a townie to have an uncertainty in this game. You should've understand that. Yes I've tried to change my vote in the last minute but its too late. Yes, I wanted to give Alice another chance if he really a townie by tying the vote(I saw Alice got 4 votes while you have 2 votes. By voting you, both you and Alice will have 3 votes each. By tying the vote no one will get lynch. I didn't see Michelle's vote on you because I'm busy brainstorming and typing at that time). Thanks to God that when my post of change the vote get posted the DP2 session has ended. I'm still have little uncertainty that my decision will end up not right and Alice is found townie, I can only pray.

I made a reminder that if Alice is found as townie please focus on Finalbeta and to an extent Michelle. But the key word there is: if Alice is found as townie. So people here please read it loudly. But Alice is not a townie but Mafia so any suspicion on me should dies there. Yes, I've deleted that post because I think when Alice is revealed as Mafia it has no use anymore. Furthermore that post happened after Lynching phase has ended. It became void post.

Yeah I know there will be "wild thinking" in the back suspecting me like from Finalbeta here that Ansatsuken could planning on something or orchestrating something behind like example; deceiving players or diversion play. I tell you all, There's none of that. I should be clear as a townie. I'm the only one who gave what we can call a "Reason", not EHHHH or other. If I really wanted to kill Finalbeta as a Mafia player I will wait for the move from others and then vote him out in the last minute.

And it should be clear that Finalbeta is a townie/indie and not Mafia goon because Alice(Mafia) has voted him but too late. Unless... Read the 2DP's voting session to see where it leads you for a conclusion.

I have doing my first job in killing a mafia and by this result my confidence is up. And

And I will no longer look behind if my guts tell me this playa is potential mafia.

So let's catch another mafia.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes i never joined the wagon or went for the rescue.

Anstaruken is more suspicious why did he suddenly give noodle another chance ?

He even deleted the post to delibrately lose the trail of other player what he actually posted .

My suspicious on noodle was always there if you follow my posts but it got complex with her strong defending at eod play . There was no surity on it like michelle , anstatakun i too changed my vote .

You and chihaya did not really involve in the game made me increased my suspicious that both of you were low coasting on purpose.
Tell me what is the connection between "giving a chance" and "suspicious"?

Or you already scared that I could read you as a Mafia? That post of you smells like trying to bait players to look at me. Of course I know, I gave participants here "1 little point" previously(in DP2) where you can use it for your objective here.

Yeah, your suspicious on Alice in noodleland was always there but give me your reason why you voted other people instead? First you voted for Chihaya and second you voted for Finalbeta(After DP ended). So where is the Alice there? You should voted Alice at least to solidify your stand on Alice(suspicious in your eyes) but you're avoiding even after times end. Something blocking you from doing so. So we're very, very curious.

You did vote me last minute though...
To tie the vote between you and Alice. Nothing else. But after Alice is proven as Mafia and he even tried to vote you(after time ended) to save his self I'm no longer suspecting you.

I will post my read on DP2 in the couple of minutes.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Tell me what is the connection between "giving a chance" and "suspicious"?

Or you already scared that I could read you as a Mafia? That post of you smells like trying to bait players to look at me. Of course I know, I gave participants here "1 little point" previously(in DP2) where you can use it for your objective here.

Yeah, your suspicious on Alice in noodleland was always there but give me your reason why you voted other people instead? First you voted for Chihaya and second you voted for Finalbeta(After DP ended). So where is the Alice there? You should voted Alice at least to solidify your stand on Alice(suspicious in your eyes) but you're avoiding even after times end. Something blocking you from doing so. So we're very, very curious.

To tie the vote between you and Alice. Nothing else. But after Alice is proven as Mafia and he even tried to vote you(after time ended) to save his self I'm no longer suspecting you.
I am not scared of anything , yes it was tight call from my side as well.

I was not sure whether noodle was mafia or not just like u did. My vote change was not to rescue anyone i had to choose either chihaya , noodle or finalbeta.

Ya i even quoted you back then i hope i didnt mistake not choosing noodle.

If i had to rescue myself i wouldnt have even vote finalbeta.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not scared of anything , yes it was tight call from my side as well.

I was not sure whether noodle was mafia or not just like u did. My vote change was not to rescue anyone i had to choose either chihaya , noodle or finalbeta.

Ya i even quoted you back then i hope i didnt mistake not choosing noodle.

If i had to rescue myself i wouldnt have even vote finalbeta.
As for Alice my guts strongly tell me he could be Mafia(referring to his action on Shelke) but when times came by Doubt/uncertainty started to building inside me. I just can hope to be like PK, he vote and leave.

Just want to know, why Chihaya?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I will post my read on DP2 in the couple of minutes.
We will just move in same circle you will acuse me , i will accuse you , beta will accuse both of us . Obnly both of us who is really telling the truth .

Fact is we all voted for beta after day phase ended btw . I voted for beta especially i was not really sure noodle . yes i should have voted now she is scum i am at fault .

If you think i am scum as well you can start your lynch like tigger and beta did .

As for Alice my guts strongly tell me he could be Mafia(referring to his action on Shelke) but when times came by Doubt/uncertainty started to building inside me. I just can hope to be like PK, he vote and leave.

Just want to know, why Chihaya?
Because i was sure of -PK- was town . He deduced his post really well . Was it chihaya ill timely voted PK ? She was a sub i had to iso here again i was sure She was either indie / scum to even put such opportunity vote .

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Simple read on 2DP;

Read town: Posion Chan, Tigerr in the woods, 6th Hokage, Finalbeta, Ashwinn(previously Shelke)

As for Poison Chan, her after time end vote on Alice in noodleland cementing her townie flavor at least for me.

Read indie: Still Tigger

Read Mafia/Scum:TBD

Lets look at this, Chihaya voted for PK and Dr Strange voted for Chihaya(his first vote in DP2). So if Chihaya is a mafia inside Dr Strange's eyes and Finalbeta think Dr Strange is Mafia so why Dr Strange voted for Chihaya if both are mafia? because Dr Strange should've know that Chihaya is his mafia team mate unless if they as a mafia playing a diversion game infront of townies. There's only 2 mafias left in this game. So if Chihaya is true mafia means Dr Strange should be townie.

As for why Finalbeta is a townie at least for me is bcus Alice voted for him to save his life.

We will just move in same circle you will acuse me , i will accuse you , beta will accuse both of us . Obnly both of us who is really telling the truth .

Fact is we all voted for beta after day phase ended btw . I voted for beta especially i was not really sure noodle . yes i should have voted now she is scum i am at fault .

If you think i am scum as well you can start your lynch like tigger and beta did .

Because i was sure of -PK- was town . He deduced his post really well . Was it chihaya ill timely voted PK ? She was a sub i had to iso here again i was sure She was either indie / scum to even put such opportunity vote .
I see.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansatsuken is being contradictory here. He says he would have voted me last minute after waiting for a scum move if he really wanted to attempt to kill me and it's exactly what he did still.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ansatsuken is being contradictory here. He says he would have voted me last minute after waiting for a scum move if he really wanted to attempt to kill me and it's exactly what he did still.
There's no contradiction there. Numbers of time I said I wanted to tie the vote before the phase ended. What I mean by "last minute move to vote if I played as Mafia" is I will not vote any player in earlier time/very early like I did in the 2DP. I will vote once in the last minute of DP if I played as Mafia. And as Mafia I will not change my vote because I never played like that as Mafia. Its either I'm abstain or I follow a bandwagon train or stay with my vote until the session end. What you saw in the 2DP, I voted for Alice very early and after PK, that's before I'm trying to vote you in the final minutes

Is I'm clear enough? So tame off your framing on me.

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anatsuken deleting his post doesn't sit right with me. Is that even allowed in a mafia game?

After reading this dayphase so far, my suspicions have been changed. I am starting to think more and more Poison chan is town, although I am keeping an eye on everyone right now.
Can't tell for sure about Finalbeta, it's 50/50 for now.
But I do think Chihaya is mafia and should be lynched.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anatsuken deleting his post doesn't sit right with me. Is that even allowed in a mafia game?

After reading this dayphase so far, my suspicions have been changed. I am starting to think more and more Poison chan is town, although I am keeping an eye on everyone right now.
Can't tell for sure about Finalbeta, it's 50/50 for now.
But I do think Chihaya is mafia and should be lynched.
For what I know player shouldn't edit his/her post. There's no rule about deleting post in Mafia game.

Ok there's a rule about post deleting I just read. It's not allowed. Sorry I never read those rules tho:sweat::sweat:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one is framing you Ansatsuken but your defence doesn't stand up honestly...

It doesn't matter what your purpose was, we cannot know your intentions. Fact is you voted me last minute.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one is framing you Ansatsuken but your defence doesn't stand up honestly...

It doesn't matter what your purpose was, we cannot know your intentions. Fact is you voted me last minute.
Its not that my defense doesn't stand up but people like you just ignored it.

Its not new to me to be honest. The saying like "Your defense is not strong" or "your defensive attempt is not convincing" yada, yada, yada. And then when they lynched the townie(me). And they said "Its part of the game", "everyone make a mistake" my ass.

I know sometimes I made "a silly mistake" in the course of playing the game that turned people to suspect on me but I tried to get the situation back into control or in order.

If this happens I rather die in the Night Phase than becoming a lynching victim from a naive decision making.

And only you concerned enough of that. Unless you're a townie that concern is justify. If not its not justify

And my intention is killing Mafia. But before the result is out no one knows Alice is mafia. Only feeling, intuition played the role there. If you knew Alice is mafia from the start you will not went MIA.

*my intention is killing mafia and make sure I'm not killing potential townie.

Folks what about Bimbo? Mafia can afford to stays less active?

Vote:Bimbonium
Reason: if not Mafia he is dangerous Indie. Following my intuition on less expected player.
@SoulKiller

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some thoughts and the votes until now
As for why Finalbeta is a townie at least for me is bcus Alice voted for him to save his life.
About Alice in Noodleland, a last sentence: she wanted to vote Finalbeta to tie the votes, that doesn't prove Finalbeta non mafia.
Michelle and Strange still suspecting me after what happened yesterday...
Vote Lynch: Dr. Strange
Reason: Finding his overall behaviour suspicious
Folks what about Bimbo? Mafia can afford to stays less active?
Vote:Bimbonium
Reason: if not Mafia he is dangerous Indie. Following my intuition on less expected player.
@SoulKiller
Vote: Chihaya
Reason:
The attitude to the game makes me feel she is most likely mafia and her posts are proving that.
Just how many bad characters are there in the game? I keep reading of indie and wolf besides mafia.
i hope i understood correct
wolf=mafia
scum is any anti town
serial killer or indie is a third part who also wants mafia dead because mafia as group know each other and can make a plan together.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've not followed this DP as well as I should, but what if mafia was playing with us? Trying to vote out one of theirs with a less useful action...... Idk, after skimming through the last phase and reading this phase a part of me feels that way.

@Ansatsuken what about me makes you think I'm scum? Other than my inactivity last DP and this one. I've legit been busy, didn't even vote or send in my action.

My reads so far, one of either Dr strange or Ansatsuken is scum, I'll pick Ansa over strange tho he says if he's scum he won't vote till the last minute, and that's exactly what he did (albeit he changed is vote and not like he voted first off).

I think one of Chihaya or Konno is the other mafia, Chihaya's posts seem off (all six of them), that could be her style tho, but Konno is being too careful, I've played with her once and her posts were more impactful, I'm struggling to remember her contribution.

6th also seems to have mellowed out, like oops, I'd rather not get caught.

Will Iso the others and post my thoughts, pardon the inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.