[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hei there!
First of all a moment of silence for @-PK- RIP...
XD you led us to find a mafia, you could have shaped the war even more if it weren't for your strong desire to share those emojis.

today I will be busy with work, so I'll be on and off to see how things evolve.
Post automatically merged:

like everyone else, I have my suspicions but waiting for everyone's reply before pointing out.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle and Strange still suspecting me after what happened yesterday... Yes it has to be them

Guess I will go with Strange and see what he has to say but I'm confident him to be the scummiest so far, others I suspect are Michelle, Ansatsuken and 6th.

If I look at yesterday the first 2 also voted me quite close to the end of the day however 6th did not so I'm at least a bit less worried about him.

I don't buy the "I voted him because I suspected him" statement tbh, they had 3 whole days to vote me but never did, it's far easier to think they planned to switch votes on me to save Alice.

Vote Lynch: Dr. Strange
Reason: Finding his overall behaviour suspicious

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello fellow players,
I have been tryna keep track of the game before I was subbed in. This is really interesting
:tsuhiki:
Hey, you are totally fresh here, it's your first post I guess, also, you were substituted with shelke if I'm not wrong. What do you think are suspicious at the moment??

Well guys I think the ones voted for Alice, PK- already a townie.
Ansatsuken, tiger in the woods, tiger
Also, the ones voted by Alice, shelke (Ashwin) and finalbeta. I am pretty sure none of them are mafia. But there can be a Sk or something like the indie. Not sure about that but I guess they have a higher chance of being a town. So I'm suspecting none of them for now.

What I noticed, Raunix, has been talking about irrelevant topics, mostly he has not been talking about the main stuff. and posted really less.

So far in the last two day phases, who hasn't contributed a single vote - -
1. Raunix
2. Finalbeta
3. Shelke

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, you are totally fresh here, it's your first post I guess, also, you were substituted with shelke if I'm not wrong. What do you think are suspicious at the moment??

Also, the ones voted by Alice, shelke (Ashwin) and finalbeta. I am pretty sure none of them are mafia. But there can be a Sk or something like the indie. Not sure about that but I guess they have a higher chance of being a town. So I'm suspecting none of them for now.

What I noticed, Raunix, has been talking about irrelevant topics, mostly he has not been talking about the main stuff. and posted really less.

1. Raunix
2. Finalbeta
3. Shelke
The irony is that I just did 5 minutes before you posted this XD

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The irony is that I just did 5 minutes before you posted this XD
I'm sorry I have not seen this as I was typing. Though I don't suspect you. I suspect Dr. Strange a bit yes. Also Michelle. Both of them chose a 'no vote' in the DP1. And ended up voting the same person in DP2, though Dr. Strange's vote didn't count.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said all the DP2 that i'll unvote 6th because my suspicions on him are low and I waited to see a reaction from Finalbeta who posted something not convincing hence i voted him.
:pick:
My only worry atm is that if a post was deleted in this thread the only one who could delete it is the one who posted and he wanted to cover something.
From this morrning starting I suspect @Ansatsuken because he deleted his post where he said he want to give to Alice.another chance and votedd instead Finalbeta. And if something can change my pov over Finalbeta now, this post can be.
I'm waiting Ansatsuken's reply.
:cautious:
I understand why @Finalbeta is pointing at me because he can defend himself accusing others.

I say again, in this game more than any other no one can trust no one.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sixth Hokage is definitely the scummiest guy in this moment there are inconsistencies with his votes and even the reasons are not convincing
Isnt this statement too familiar you made this statement about sixth now you are doing same to me. Very inconsistent . What happened to those reason now ?
It looks like Mafia is definitely trying to lynch me and I think I know why but can't share more details as it's forbidden
I asked you again and again "what is that make you think mafia want to lynch you " . You never gave any response !! I particularly had to voted you on this reason.

I clearly explained my situation with alice btw in day 2 end post ,where the votes got invalid. I even quoted there was 50-50 chance between you and her being the scum.

I guess me and michelle are suspect just because we didnt vote alice at last moment good . Is this the reason ?

Michelle and Strange still suspecting me after what happened yesterday... Yes it has to be them

Guess I will go with Strange and see what he has to say but I'm confident him to be the scummiest so far, others I suspect are Michelle, Ansatsuken and 6th.

If I look at yesterday the first 2 also voted me quite close to the end of the day however 6th did not so I'm at least a bit less worried about him.

I don't buy the "I voted him because I suspected him" statement tbh, they had 3 whole days to vote me but never did, it's far easier to think they planned to switch votes on me to save Alice.

Vote Lynch: Dr. Strange
Reason: Finding his overall behaviour suspicious
Why your leads so far has never been. You either said you are busy or " scums are after me ".

I didnt find this reason very good btw. Its like you know who are the scums around here ?

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been clear about 6th. He wasn't part of the wagon against me that occurred a few minutes before the end of the day. I have been wary of him but I can't accuse him in this instance.

Ofc it could be possible that some of you guys voted me last minute by pure coincidence however it sounds like much less probable considering how the votes were switched so fast just when Alice was about to be lynched.

Didn't get the last point.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been clear about 6th. He wasn't part of the wagon against me that occurred a few minutes before the end of the day. I have been wary of him but I can't accuse him in this instance.

Ofc it could be possible that some of you guys voted me last minute by pure coincidence however it sounds like much less probable considering how the votes were switched so fast just when Alice was about to be lynched.

Didn't get the last point.
i meant to ask what is the reason behind your quotes ? Its like you are anyone who vote me are scume but you dont explain your reasons . Thats why i had to vote you on this reason.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i meant to ask what is the reason behind your quotes ? Its like you are anyone who vote me are scume but you dont explain your reasons . Thats why i had to vote you on this reason.
I always explained why I suspected someone, did it with Sixth and now with the guys who switched their votes or voted last minute

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always explained why I suspected someone, did it with Sixth and now with the guys who switched their votes or voted last minute
Then explain about Anstatuken vote switch ? He kept saying noodle was scum and changed at last minute . He even deleted his post .

I gave my explanation regarding the alice part as well when my votes went for you. It was tough choice but i choose to vote you because of your lack of explanation .

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Raunix
2. Finalbeta
3. Shelke
I'm not gonna lie, I was definitely gonna vote for finalbeta at the last second but thought better of it since more votes were on Alice. Reason? I thought Alice was town LOL. I'm always wrong anyway :')

iirc the only irrelevant topic I talked about was krogo who is basically the only one I know in this game. Sorry I'll be a little more active since the assassin game I was playing at the same time as this has ended >.<

Alrighty so far, I'm still suspecting bimbonium (cbf going to retrieve the post nor do I know how to) but finalbeta might be my #1 susp for now really based on his post - saying people lynching him are maf and the fact that he is practically making us want to suspect some other people who seem like towns to me but his recent posts make sense so I'm still not entirely sure about him :/

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then explain about Anstatuken vote switch ? He kept saying noodle was scum and changed at last minute . He even deleted his post .

I gave my explanation regarding the alice part as well when my votes went for you. It was tough choice but i choose to vote you because of your lack of explanation .
There was no lack of explanation from me if you mean why I suspected someone. Reason why I think you voted me in order to save Alice. You could have done it much earlier if you really wanted to vote me.

Ansatsuken is one of the guys I firmly think are scum but we can only lynch one person per time.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was no lack of explanation from me if you mean why I suspected someone. Reason why I think you voted me in order to save Alice. You could have done it much earlier if you really wanted to vote me.

Ansatsuken is one of the guys I firmly think are scum but we can only lynch one person per time.
I didnt follow the wagon . I didnt vote to rescue him btw my reason on you were valid so i changed it last minute u should iso my day 2 post again.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The timing remains quite suspicious and Mafia games imply the less convincing will be lynched usually, that's why I can't expecially trust the people who switched all of a sudden just the moment before Alice was about to be sentenced to death.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The timing remains quite suspicious and Mafia games imply the less convincing will be lynched usually, that's why I can't expecially trust the people who switched all of a sudden just the moment before Alice was about to be sentenced to death.
Yes i never joined the wagon or went for the rescue.

Anstaruken is more suspicious why did he suddenly give noodle another chance ?

He even deleted the post to delibrately lose the trail of other player what he actually posted .

My suspicious on noodle was always there if you follow my posts but it got complex with her strong defending at eod play . There was no surity on it like michelle , anstatakun i too changed my vote .

You and chihaya did not really involve in the game made me increased my suspicious that both of you were low coasting on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.