[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The vote count - 3 for Alice, 2 for FinalBeta, and 1 each for PK and Chihaya

As for PK and Chihaya that confirmed that they are not mafia goons. Unless they wanted to pull same thing :ROFLMAO:like between you and ForgotToFlush in that game lol
Post automatically merged:

As for PK and Chihaya that confirmed that they are not mafia goons. Unless they wanted to pull same thing like between you and ForgotToFlush in that turbo game lol:ROFLMAO:

As for PK and Chihaya that confirmed that they are not mafia goons. Unless they wanted to pull same thing like between you and ForgotToFlush in that turbo game lol:ROFLMAO:
Oh I hope I’m right now or it will look bad

I genuinely don’t have anyone else to vote for or even suspicions of anyone else

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My posts these two days of DP2 may be vague and general, I will search them myself to check.
If no one would suspect me that would be strange, everyone suspects everyone in this game.
My defence to explain the difference between DP1 and DP2 are:
1. i've posted my readings in DP1 and I don't have big changes. I waited some consistent post to change my vote but until now I'm still confused
2. Finalbeta it's playing different than the last game and acting scummy and this is suspicious. I waited the vote count from SK before change my vote.
3. My readings on Poison are so hard to explain like no but yes but no but yes...
4. Alice played the same in the other game and she was such an innocent.
Just to point it out, I have different playstyles obviously as I played for some years so far however I have been genuinely busy during the latest weeks and not just in this game

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As for PK and Chihaya that confirmed that they are not mafia goons. Unless they wanted to pull same thing :ROFLMAO:like between you and ForgotToFlush in that game lol

Ya but i was unsure between noodle or chihaya btw. Chihaya action looked to oddbut i think its possible noodle actively low coasting this doesnt look town lean at all .

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do I still have time to make an appeal.

It all started when PK suspected of me because I juts tend to give my vote to the inactive players.
Then all of a sudden Ansatsuken just followed PK idont why mayve because he's a pro player and him assuming I am a scum or Mafia seems rather more convincing than analysing the whole situation out.

It's just my third Mafia game. And I don't follow other people's advice on How to play this game. I'm just using my guts and instinct.

I don't know anymore.. I wanted to play more.. But if I voted for Finalbeta and save myself I will face the same situation next time.

Reactions: Tigger

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :
Poison chan x1 : Konno
Alice in Noodleland x4 : PK, Ansatsuken, Tigerr in the woods, Tigger
Finalbeta x2 : Xen, 6th Hokage
PK x1 : Chihaya
Chihaya x1 : Dr.Srange

Players :
1- @Michelle
2- @Finalbeta
3- @Dr.Strange
4- @Poison chan
5- @River Taiga
6- @Bimbonium
7- @Alice in Noodleland
8- @Tigger
9- @Sixth Hokage 06
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @shelke
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
18- @Aomine Daiki
19- @-PK-
20- @Tigerrr in the woods

About 10 minutes left for the end of DP1 :

Last edited:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I l
Whats your read on PK . If you explain your situation regarding your vote on shelke i might reconsider my change in vote.

He started it all but Ansatsuken followed him suddenly after being inactive or just lurking.

I smell something fishy with both of the Tigers. They just jump to the bandwagon of Pk's assumptions onme.

Should I just vote Finalbeta to save myself

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do I still have time to make an appeal.

It all started when PK suspected of me because I juts tend to give my vote to the inactive players.
Then all of a sudden Ansatsuken just followed PK idont why mayve because he's a pro player and him assuming I am a scum or Mafia seems rather more convincing than analysing the whole situation out.

It's just my third Mafia game. And I don't follow other people's advice on How to play this game. I'm just using my guts and instinct.

I don't know anymore.. I wanted to play more.. But if I voted for Finalbeta and save myself I will face the same situation next time.
Not if finalbeta is a wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.