[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tigger voting me back for rvs votes is a REAL bad look.
It’s a joke
I assumed you were joking so I jokes back
Post automatically merged:

It’s a joke
Were you not joking ?

Seriously why on earth would you vote someone after one post it’s like mental ?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s a joke

Were you not joking ?

Seriously why on earth would you vote someone after one post it’s like mental ?
didn't seem like a joke. read more like you got caught and were trying to convince yourself there's no way you got caught this early. being hyper defensive is a real telltale sign of a wolf

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didn't seem like a joke. read more like you got caught and were trying to convince yourself there's no way you got caught this early. being hyper defensive is a real telltale sign of a wolf
I’m not being defensive in the slightest I was trying have a laugh with you cos we are the high posters.
Do you think I’m stupid and I wouldn’t see how going OMGUS (oh my god you suck) looks
It’s humour based on a general understanding of how the game plays out and how people react at certain stages.
Anyhow you are zero craic so I’ll be away till tomorrow after work sometimes and I can look at actual posts and post some reads.

It’s nigh here so nigh folks.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
invite: kill the story
Reason: he’s very defensive and if I vote for him he’ll munch me.

Honestly he had every right considering you voted first. And making a vote is a serious thing showing you suspect them.
I was trying to show how silly it was. Anywas I acually think KTS is a villager cos no wolf would stick their head up like that.

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not being defensive in the slightest I was trying have a laugh with you cos we are the high posters.
Do you think I’m stupid and I wouldn’t see how going OMGUS (oh my god you suck) looks
It’s humour based on a general understanding of how the game plays out and how people react at certain stages.
Anyhow you are zero craic so I’ll be away till tomorrow after work sometimes and I can look at actual posts and post some reads.

It’s nigh here so nigh folks.
if i'm being real with you i have no clue the general experience of this forum, so i thought it was a real vote lmaooo

vote: unvote

Honestly he had every right considering you voted first. And making a vote is a serious thing showing you suspect them.
voting someone first in wolf means nothing esp. in rvs

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
invite: kill the story
Reason: he’s very defensive and if I vote for him he’ll munch me.

I was trying to show how silly it was. Anywas I acually think KTS is a villager cos no wolf would stick their head up like that.
As long as the vote is to ensure there is no random lynching, otherwise it would probably best for both of you to retract your vote since there is no solid evidence yet.

if i'm being real with you i have no clue the general experience of this forum, so i thought it was a real vote lmaooo

vote: unvote

voting someone first in wolf means nothing esp. in rvs
Why would that mean nothing? It would be easy for someone to lynch a townie randomly due to the ratio of players. It meant everything.

Reactions: Tigger

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as the vote is to ensure there is no random lynching, otherwise it would probably best for both of you to retract your vote since there is no solid evidence yet.
How don you retract?
Is majority voting in play ?

previous vote: killthestory
new vote : no vote
reason: I was only having the craic and I don’t believe KTS is a wolf

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So just a little guess 14 townies, 4 scums, that leaves 2, cause clearly we can see 20 players, but the description says--

~19 champions were summoned in the summoner rift. 14 of them in one side ready to fight and defend against a dangerous team that consist of 4 champions which goal is to rule over all of of runeterra under the command of the Grand Noxian General Swain himself. However, little did both teams know that they landed in a dangerous area where a greater evil lurks by.~

I am just guessing, the 14 townies, 4 sums, 1Grand Noxian General Swain, and the other 1 might just be a serial Killer. Just a guess. That makes 20 players as in the list, and also explains 19 summoned. As the last line says, that must be the one not counted in the 19 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.