Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will let town decide who to lynch, I ain't participating in those stupid arguments.
If Red/Corazon are wrong and mislynches then hope no more fighting between town happens next DP and they will listen.
If they are right, I'll follow them forever.
Stupid argument? That's rich when you're not trying to solve anything, don't you have your own input or doubts?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ScarletCelestial So anyway, is there anything, in particular, you’d like to say before you get lynched? So, what are you planning to say to save yourself from this coming death?
Personally, I doubt that my accusser's can be dissuaded from my lynch at present, so I'm not going to try and argue my way out of it. Corazon is in tunnelling behaviour whilst Elmage did have a PoE he was following, and might be scum anyway. So no, I don't think I have anything to say on the matter.

Concerning voting numbers I don't exactly think I'm leading?

Concerning any last words, I think I've already said what I wish to say. Perhaps I may be able to say that from the buildup of the three thoughts of who should be lynched today, I think only one would be likely scum due to how they were built up, so there is only one scum remaining maybe.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I doubt that my accusser's can be dissuaded from my lynch at present, so I'm not going to try and argue my way out of it. Corazon is in tunnelling behaviour whilst Elmage did have a PoE he was following, and might be scum anyway. So no, I don't think I have anything to say on the matter.

Concerning voting numbers I don't exactly think I'm leading?

Concerning any last words, I think I've already said what I wish to say. Perhaps I may be able to say that from the buildup of the three thoughts of who should be lynched today, I think only one would be likely scum due to how they were built up, so there is only one scum remaining maybe.
I perosnally think the game started with 2 mafia members, making Kyte the 3rd one and three 3rd, which make one third still be a possibility but I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.