Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said in my previous post, she's legit been hopping on every wagon. She said I was scum and Michelle wasn't. Then as the votes started racking up, she voted Michelle despite earlier claiming she was town. Scarlet was my target the moment this DP started and I jus got confirmation.
Honestly, Scarlet appears to be honest, not that I confirm her but I think Odd is the best lynch for this DP

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The town still holds majority and mafia don't have big firepower so. So let's lynch Odd cuz I think his chances are higher
I'm not willing to take a chance, if we mislynch then it'll be 3 v 2 and I don't like those Odd's ( no pun lmao ), you didn't trust me in the previous DP but you know you can now, so trust me now.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Don't you think you're thinking he's a town for the wrong reason? Scum usually set the mindset that they need to start strong, they need to be funny, witty and need to get early town reads. Scum always try to give early reads to appear town and some players play like odd making strong stance giving the impression that scum cannot do that cuz of high profile, which automatically removes all the suspicious from them. Did you saw Odd actually doing anything besides trying to state his point as if they're fact but actually not helping the town in any way or anyhow?

This behavior is by Not something to be ignore if this kept on happening in every DP! But it's something interesting to keep your eye on, and later try to push to clear your suspicions, and giving me all the reasons to follow his lynch
Heres the thing tho: scum also play quite and conserved. Giving many deep reads on various players and tend to follow popular lynches because that'll gain them town cred. The thing is, saying odd is scum because you think he hasn't contributed to town the way you'd expect him too is a little much. He has particpated in scum lynches and questioned popular town read players, such as you, me and rej. I think if anyone is town its him. Dont @ me lol.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not willing to take a chance, if we mislynch then it'll be 3 v 2 and I don't like those Odd's ( no pun lmao ), you didn't trust me in the previous DP but you know you can now, so trust me now.
It's not that I didn't trust you last DP, it just I found Kyte lynch more valuable, and this DP actually my lynch

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heres the thing tho: scum also play quite and conserved. Giving many deep reads on various players and tend to follow popular lynches because that'll gain them town cred. The thing is, saying odd is scum because you think he hasn't contributed to town the way you'd expect him too is a little much. He has particpated in scum lynches and questioned popular town read players, such as you, me and rej. I think if anyone is town its him. Dont @ me lol.
So you don't care that all the scum died so far was got suspected by me or got pushed by me?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@All_Red why you think I am scum?
Your play style is all. Unlike past games Ive seen you in, this game you seem alittle too on point. Getting all the right lynches and having little contest on your town read status. I belive that you have successfully pulled off deep wolfing. And now you are using your town influence to get a fellow easy target lynched.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your play style is all. Unlike past games Ive seen you in, this game you seem alittle too on point. Getting all the right lynches and having little contest on your town read status. I belive that you have successfully pulled off deep wolfing. And now you are using your town influence to get a fellow easy target lynched.
If that's your problem then you can read the Poison game where I also got the right suspects without suspecting any town. And I was a town there too

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
If that's your problem then you can read the Poison game where I also got the right suspects without suspecting any town. And I was a town there too
Wow you mustve been really lucky there. This game, I don't think its luck. But planning from the mafia as each of thier members slowly died one by one. This is the dp that can win it or end it. Lets see how it goes.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow you mustve been really lucky there. This game, I don't think its luck. But planning from the mafia as each of thier members slowly died one by one. This is the dp that can win it or end it. Lets see how it goes.
The hell, my reads now is my luck lol. It's nothing planned, I am just a town.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Corazon it's really your reads that making you say that Scarlet is anti-town
Or you just making a strong hunch?
Iss a bit of both, I've suspected her for a while. I've noticed her doing that for a while. When she voted for Michelle last DP, it kinda confirmed what I suspected. Now when I put it all together, iss clear to me that she's scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.