ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Elmage makes the most sense considering just the VCs, followed by Odd and then Houtarou. I don't think Houtarou leading Al's lynch two Days in a row with Alice could be considered scummy. There is always the matter of Houtarou vs Rej from Day 1, but it makes me think that it was a laid back approach and scum didn't care which of Houtarou and Rej died, also making him Town.

So Odd vs Elmage I believe, and with the situation where it currently is, I think I should be questioning Odd more today seeing as I have still not looked into him all that much.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you jus confirmed something for me Scarlet. You jus jumping on every wagon that's going on. You claimed I was scum over Michelle then you hopped on that when everyone started following my vote.

VoteLynch : ScarletCelestial

• Sad
Reactions: Just_Red

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you jus confirmed something for me Scarlet. You jus jumping on every wagon that's going on. You claimed I was scum over Michelle then you hopped on that when everyone started following my vote.

VoteLynch : ScarletCelestial
Doubt Celestial is scum, guys really you all should go for Odd.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
7 players are alive, if you think 2 are scum then that's mean 5 players are a town. Why do you think it's mislynch?
To me its clear as day thag odd is town. He isnt afraid to make dangerous decisons that could make him easly scum read. Infact going for odd is the same as the naomi lynch. Its clear that this is a scum tactic to get another low hanging fruit.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me its clear as day thag odd is town. He isnt afraid to make dangerous decisons that could make him easly scum read. Infact going for odd is the same as the naomi lynch. Its clear that this is a scum tactic to get another low hanging fruit.
Don't you think you're thinking he's a town for the wrong reason? Scum usually set the mindset that they need to start strong, they need to be funny, witty and need to get early town reads. Scum always try to give early reads to appear town and some players play like odd making strong stance giving the impression that scum cannot do that cuz of high profile, which automatically removes all the suspicious from them. Did you saw Odd actually doing anything besides trying to state his point as if they're fact but actually not helping the town in any way or anyhow?

This behavior is by Not something to be ignore if this kept on happening in every DP! But it's something interesting to keep your eye on, and later try to push to clear your suspicions, and giving me all the reasons to follow his lynch

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give the explanation for that?
Like I said in my previous post, she's legit been hopping on every wagon. She said I was scum and Michelle wasn't. Then as the votes started racking up, she voted Michelle despite earlier claiming she was town. Scarlet was my target the moment this DP started and I jus got confirmation.

Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.