ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red, may I argue concerning leading lynches, that the same could be said of nearly everyone still alive? I can see why you may pick it up from me as I'm by far the highest poster, but it does not make me leader material in the least.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thoughts... Was Kyte's death planned? If so, was his vote on Scarlet a calculated one to make it seem like he wanted to target her this DP (since he would flip mafia, we'd assume scarlet is town) ? Or was it just to get me confused xD

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Red, may I argue concerning leading lynches, that the same could be said of nearly everyone still alive? I can see why you may pick it up from me as I'm by far the highest poster, but it does not make me leader material in the least.
Incorrect. I picked you not because your the highest poster. But because of the reasons I mentioned. Of everyone in this game currently, you have done this the most, everyone else who did this was scum (Al, Michelle) or dead.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
First thoughts... Was Kyte's death planned? If so, was his vote on Scarlet a calculated one to make it seem like he wanted to target her this DP (since he would flip mafia, we'd assume scarlet is town) ? Or was it just to get me confused xD
I agree with your second guess more. Kyte being mafia, points to scarlet saying she is scum, then dies because he was cursed (because of aatrox's ability) that same dp. It seems almost too planed to make scarlet look townie.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All_Red x1: XDDDDD
Odd x1: kc5181
Michelle x2: PK, Rej
Corazon x2: Michelle, Kyte_
Houtarou x1: Odd
Rej x3: Houtarou, Ansatsuken, ScarletCelestial

Not Voting: All_Red, Poison-chan, Al_Sama, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator, Sagebee, Nosrefatu
Conspirator x6: Kyte_, Elmage G Ace, Mendel, ScarletCelestial
Al_sama x2: Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland
Corazon: XDDDDD
-PK-: mothbomb
Michelle: -PK-
Elmage G Ace: All_Red

Not Voting: Conspirator, Odd, Corazon, Naomi_Rose, Poison Chan
Al_sama x8: All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo
Alice in Noodleland x2: Odd, Michelle
Kyte_ x2: Al_sama
ScarletCelestial: mothbomb

Not Voting: Corazon, ScarletCelestial

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All_Red x1: XDDDDD
Odd x1: kc5181
Michelle x2: PK, Rej
Corazon x2: Michelle, Kyte_
Houtarou x1: Odd
Rej x3: Houtarou, Ansatsuken, ScarletCelestial

Not Voting: All_Red, Poison-chan, Al_Sama, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator, Sagebee, Nosrefatu
Conspirator x6: Kyte_, Elmage G Ace, Mendel, ScarletCelestial
Al_sama x2: Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland
-PK-: mothbomb
Michelle: -PK-
Elmage G Ace: All_Red

Not Voting: Conspirator, Odd, Corazon, Naomi_Rose, Poison Chan
Al_sama x8: All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo
Alice in Noodleland x2: Odd, Michelle
Kyte_ x2: Al_sama
ScarletCelestial:
mothbomb

Not Voting: Corazon, ScarletCelestial
The VC post in 3078 is correct from flips etc. The ones here are edited with everyone alive bar Odd, Elmage and Houtarou considered Town. This is mainly for my sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.