Not open for further replies.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Houtarou/All_Red are my top 2 town reads, it will take quite a lot to make me change my mind.

Scarlet can go either way because from my own community, she is well able to post a lot as scum.
Shouldn't be problem here when activity isn't the highest. One thing bothers me Scarlet NEVER takes stance on anything or attacks anyone, just questions and says opinions.

The recent list has town reads but no suspects? I don't talk about potentional suspects from being converted but any particular player that she thinks is scum.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-fight-or-be-forgotten.769171/page-105#post-21949698

Calls it out as scummy behaviour, just points it out and that's it, lol.

https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-fight-or-be-forgotten.769171/page-108#post-21949765

Wants to vote Alice, does it on reasoning that she doesn't contribute and is sheeping. Shallow reasoning.

https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-fight-or-be-forgotten.769171/page-109#post-21949793

Says is paranoid when scum does things to look town-ish? Lol, Alice literally did nothing town-ish.

https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-fight-or-be-forgotten.769171/page-113#post-21949982

Says her intution about Alice was right, so it if was gut feel, why those reasonings?

https://animebase.me/threads/sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-fight-or-be-forgotten.769171/page-120#post-21950148

That doesn't look like diverting attention at all to me. Feels like just attacking without good reason, doubt anybody is gonna pay much attention to that post.

Rest of the posts are that is going to sleep or will come back later, asks to @ when needed, giving latest VC or something.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ @ScarletCelestial @Odd @Michelle from your experience, how often does mafia interact with each other in the thread, or do they prefer to purposely avoid each other? I want to study the ones we've gotten and see if I can find clues
it depends very much of the playstyle. I gave up to scumhunt based only on interactions.
VCs analysis and general behaviour are important.
Who town read Al? I can't read him so i had him in null reads. But who townread him should have TMI.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't have time to share my reads lately but now i want to start from 3 top town and 3 lowest scum
As reads i had town Houtarou and Luk (Ansa previously). Things evolved during the game and Red received a place in top 3 town imo. This was before the conversion thing but i think is still correct.
Houtarou didn't change vibe and his tone is the same. He is still town. Red came today with courage and she is different that when she was scum in the game i mentioned. I can't think at her being now scum.
Luk said he is still town. I don't want to tinfoil this yet because his tone is townish from meta today. He can fake it but is too genuine.

Now the scum i see are Alice, Naomi and Xdd.
About Alice, Red said i am mistaken if i think she was the one killing Moth, i have no proof so i drop this (may also be a power from town?). Poison Chan said she is town (but she wasn't cop so i am not sure of it). Let's say that Poison was right and she was town yesterday - is she town today too?
Naomi i think had TMI about Al.
Xdd is Kc's suspect.

Going for Al's Iso to search for mates.

Thoughts?

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't have time to share my reads lately but now i want to start from 3 top town and 3 lowest scum
As reads i had town Houtarou and Luk (Ansa previously). Things evolved during the game and Red received a place in top 3 town imo. This was before the conversion thing but i think is still correct.
Houtarou didn't change vibe and his tone is the same. He is still town. Red came today with courage and she is different that when she was scum in the game i mentioned. I can't think at her being now scum.
Luk said he is still town. I don't want to tinfoil this yet because his tone is townish from meta today. He can fake it but is too genuine.

About Alice, Red said i am mistaken if i think she was the one killing Moth, i have no proof so i drop this (may also be a power from town?). Poison Chan said she is town (but she wasn't cop so i am not sure of it). Let's say that Poison was right and she was town yesterday - is she town today too?
Xdd is Kc's suspect.

Thoughts?

Don't use kc as a reasoning to scumread me.

kc never said I'm scum, prove me wrong.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Xdd is Kc's suspect.

Thoughts?
Disagree on Karote majorly. I'm guessing you agree with my thoughts about Rose? Before that was pointed out, who would've been your suspect?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The questions I have now are:

1. Is Rose going to appear and respond?

2. Is this wagon growing because it's right and scum have realised she's a lost cause?

3. Is this wagon growing because it's wrong and scum need an easy mislynch handed to them by myself?

4. Am I paranoid, insecure, anxious and self-depreciating?

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The questions I have now are:

1. Is Rose going to appear and respond?

2. Is this wagon growing because it's right and scum have realised she's a lost cause?

3. Is this wagon growing because it's wrong and scum need an easy mislynch handed to them by myself?

4. Am I paranoid, insecure, anxious and self-depreciating?
1. /shrug
2. Maybe
3. Doubtful
4. Hopefully not.

Status
Not open for further replies.