ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Luk: I'll pretend the conversion thing didn't happen for the purposes of this list:

Town:
Red
Houtarou

Townish:
Karote
Alice
Lukundo
Michelle
Elmage

Null and Below:
Kyte
Corazon
Rose
Odd

But now it looks something more like this:

Everyone on the Al wagon: suspect.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will start like this so yesterday...

Final Vote Tally :

Houtarou :
Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon
mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial
Odd : Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama
Scarlet and Corazon

Orange names cannot be the converted player but doesn't mean there's no scum hiding there.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Corazon See above two posts as well.

If only one of Michelle and Odd are scum which do you think is more likely to be scum and why?
Why do I think there's 5 scum? Coz from what's been written, that's what I think lol

Rhaast
Varus
Aatrox
???? ( guy with Varus, idk if he's been mentioned by name )
Kayn??? ( I'm assuming he's the one approaching the battlefield )

And I never said I suspect them coz they didn't vote, I said it made them more scummy in my book. And off the two, I'd say Michelle.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do I think there's 5 scum? Coz from what's been written, that's what I think lol

Rhaast
Varus
Aatrox
???? ( guy with Varus, idk if he's been mentioned by name )
Kayn??? ( I'm assuming he's the one approaching the battlefield )

And I never said I suspect them coz they didn't vote, I said it made them more scummy in my book. And off the two, I'd say Michelle.
1. I might have to look back again to see if this is the case or get someone who isn't confused by the write ups to do it for me but as it stands I can accept that reasoning. Thought it might've been TMI.

2. That was also my point. Even them not being on the Al wagon does not make them scummy imo. It has already been established there must be one scum on Al at the least, and there is likely a busser due to the nature of the wagon. So to me, by still directing efforts at people off this wagon it feels like diverting from scum imo.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK Group exercise let's say who we think the most likely Al wagon convert is! aka please answer I'm desperate for human interaction.

Houtarou, Red, Kyte, Alice, Luk, Rose and Ace are the contenders!

Let's start with my opinion: I think it's either Luk, Alice or Kyte because Houtarou and Red are too obvious because they're too Townie and Elmage and Rose if not scum would be likely lynchbait.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK Group exercise let's say who we think the most likely Al wagon convert is! aka please answer I'm desperate for human interaction.

Houtarou, Red, Kyte, Alice, Luk, Rose and Ace are the contenders!

Let's start with my opinion: I think it's either Luk, Alice or Kyte because Houtarou and Red are too obvious because they're too Townie and Elmage and Rose if not scum would be likely lynchbait.
I feel like Al_sama lynch was plotted, there is no way Al team can just give up on him like that so we know there might be his team in accusers and my doubts go towards elmage

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're trying to find who Al choose as his target then you're wasting your time, you can just play the game as you were playing. That player game will change according to the environment and you can't really find that player unless all player come online and start to make the posts
Ugh guess it's pointless now... I was asking for post-flip reasons. If anyone flips scum and they happened to mention who they thought was scum from the list, then it would be likely that person was not converted Houtarou.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh guess it's pointless now... I was asking for post-flip reasons. If anyone flips scum and they happened to mention who they thought was scum from the list, then it would be likely that person was not converted Houtarou.
Are you talking Al list? Then I don't really consider that but there are possibilities, first I need to catch the last DP which missed due to being busy. There are few posts that bugging me

Who are you current suspects?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you talking Al list? Then I don't really consider that but there are possibilities, first I need to catch the last DP which missed due to being busy. There are few posts that bugging me

Who are you current suspects?
Yes the Al list. My thoughts right now are two on Al one off, but I don't know about anyone else.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ @ScarletCelestial @Odd @Michelle from your experience, how often does mafia interact with each other in the thread, or do they prefer to purposely avoid each other? I want to study the ones we've gotten and see if I can find clues
I'm about to have a look myself. There tends to be minimal interaction, a short back and forth usually between buddies. Reads of buddies tend to have less effort or don't appear at all. The buddies are more likely to be leans rather than hard Town or scum reads because they have to be able to change their minds.

If the player is really good they'd have an argument or talk a lot more, but I don't think Al is the type.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.