Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Biased? How's that crazy assumption? I just pointed out something which I found it necessary. All_Red I wonder who's assuming more here, me or you?
Pointing out would be saying: I noticed that Kyte is using arguemnts that town could use agaisnt him.
What you said was full on: "Kyte you already pointing out the possible arguments on you before someone else do cuz that's gonna make you look town thinking why would mafia going to do something like that lol"

You were stating that Kyte did this to look town. That is an assumption that I was pointing you out on.
All I assumed was that you have a bias agaisnt Kyte's alignment. I could be wrong. You decide who assumed more.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pointing out would be saying: I noticed that Kyte is using arguemnts that town could use agaisnt him.
What you said was full on: "Kyte you already pointing out the possible arguments on you before someone else do cuz that's gonna make you look town thinking why would mafia going to do something like that lol"

You were stating that Kyte did this to look town. That is an assumption that I was pointing you out on.
All I assumed was that you have a bias agaisnt Kyte's alignment. I could be wrong. You decide who assumed more.
How's that biased, can you explain it more clearly? So if I point out things then it's make me biased to Kyte lol

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Can everyone give

Town

Null

Scum

Lists?
Gotcha: I dony do null reads, everyone is scum till proven town, via reads.
Towns:
Kyte: they are completely pro town, looking at thier behaviour.

Odd: may have a wierd mix of playstyle, but overall emits townie qualities.

Scarlet: great contributions to town, and is constatly questioning and posting thier mind

Luke: your firat post, tells me that you are town, because of how clueless you were. If you wee scum I believe you wouldve been more informed and confident in who you would vote for

Elmage: from thier recent posts and past actions when voting they seem very town set and pro town.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kee
Gotcha: I dony do null reads, everyone is scum till proven town, via reads.
Towns:
Kyte: they are completely pro town, looking at thier behaviour.

Odd: may have a wierd mix of playstyle, but overall emits townie qualities.

Scarlet: great contributions to town, and is constatly questioning and posting thier mind

Luke: your firat post, tells me that you are town, because of how clueless you were. If you wee scum I believe you wouldve been more informed and confident in who you would vote for

Elmage: from thier recent posts and past actions when voting they seem very town set and pro town.
p seeing Kyle so he probably can’t be half bad

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
How's that biased, can you explain it more clearly? So if I point out things then it's make me biased to Kyte lol
I already pointed out that you did more then just point out smth in Kyte's post. You went out of your way to say that he said townie arguemnts to look townie to get town credit, right? Therefore you went beyond pointing out and started to assume what Kyte's intention of doing that was. There is where you added you bias, I belive you think: "Kyte is scum, and so he used townie arguments, to make himself look town, because he is scum". There is your bias. Hope that got across.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already pointed out that you did more then just point out smth in Kyte's post. You went out of your way to say that he said townie arguemnts to look townie to get town credit, right? Therefore you went beyond pointing out and started to assume what Kyte's intention of doing that was. There is where you added you bias, I belive you think: "Kyte is scum, and so he used townie arguments, to make himself look town, because he is scum". There is your bias. Hope that got across.
Well I think you have wrong idea now, I'm trying to make confirm something so I did, I actually prefer reply should be given by the player who I asked cuz that player also playing the game. So rn I asked the question to Kyte...

You assumed yourself that I think kyte is scum, I just asked him a simple question, you thinking too deeply

Reactions: Just_Red

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I think you have wrong idea now, I'm trying to make confirm something so I did, I actually prefer reply should be given by the player who I asked cuz that player also playing the game. So rn I asked the question to Kyte...

You assumed yourself that I think kyte is scum, I just asked him a simple question, you thinking too deeply
Who do you think is scum then Hout?

Status
Not open for further replies.