Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Greetings everyone! Welcome to League of Legends 2!!! I would like to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you for participating ^^ and hope you enjoy!!

General Guidelines of this game:
  • I, Lord SoulKiller (SK), will be your host for the game.
  • If you break any rules then your demise will be met by my hands.
  • The theme for this game will be League of Legends (All Hail Teemo).
  • This game will be a a heavily role madness game each champion will have a unique ability for my own amusement.
  • The Lynching rule will be Plurality Voting
  • You cannot vote yourself
  • It will be a no-claiming no-hinting game. Play well in the thread and victory shall be yours.
  • Hinting your role will not be tolerated and will result in you getting mod killed and possibly banned from future games. Please avoid this.
  • If you wanna sign up for my game then please be active. I despise inactivity and it tends to ruin the game for everyone. So, do me and you and the people who will be participating a favor and only sign up if you will be active.
  • Minimum posts required per DP will be 4 meaningful posts. Fail to meet these requirements and you will be warned, subbed out.
  • If you have any questions regarding the setup you feel like asking about in order to decide whether you wanna participate or not, feel free to do so in this thread.
  • The roles will be spread randomly among the players.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, your truly. The host SoulKiller (SK).
  • The Day Phase will be about 24-36 hours for the exception of the first DP which will be 48 hours.
  • Night Phase will be around 12-24 hours. Depending on how fast everyone submit their actions this is subject to increase or decreases.
  • Please Bold your Votes.
  • You can vote anytime you want during the Day Phase Duration.
  • You can vote as many times you like.
  • Do not discuss the game outside of this thread.
  • If you have any questions then please direct them to me through pm
  • Cheating of any kind will result you getting mod killed and possibly banned from my future games.
  • You are allowed to multi post. However, you cannot edit your post.
  • If you are dead then please refrain from posting in the thread and this also includes liking a post etc.
  • If you do not want to make any actions on the NP then please notify me.
  • If there is a Lynch Tie, then no one in the tie will die
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
Vote Format :
Stick to the vote format or your vote won't be counted in the game.

VoteLynch : (Player Name)

If you decide to change your vote then follow this format.

Change Vote to : (Player Name)

If you decide to unvote then follow this format.

Unvote: (player name)

Several years has passed since the horrible events of the last war... or was it a war? Everyone died good or bad it did not matter. Countless of lives disappeared. Forgotten as time passed by. 14 great champions from all around Runeterra gathered together to stop the grand general Swain from causing mayhem to this world. Although, they succeeded in killing the grand general and his team. The mighty 14 champion team were all wiped out as well. Throughout the years that followed many fighters and champions went into the war zone location to figure out how those great 14 champions disappeared. An Island located far away and isolated where the great battle happened. But none of them ever returned back. It reached a point were that island was forbidden to visit and was further isolated so whatever great evil that lurks in there stays in there.

After everyone finally moving on from that disaster. Peace found its way back to Runeterra but not for long. An emergency letter was sent to all major kingdoms and places in Runeterra that a demon... no some people even claimed it to be death itself! is marching closer to the kingdoms of Noxus, Demacia, Piltover, and Zaun. Wiping out every single source of life in their way without mercy. The name of the individual leading this massacre, people call him Aatrox! Shurima has already fallen and the world is next. The great leaders all around the world formed a team that consists of 14 Strong champions placing the Great General of the mighty Kingdom of Noxus Darius as the leader of the team to put a stop to this threat. Failing is not an option! The world sake is on their backs after all. Failing means death to all beings. The Townie team therefor marches toward danger to put a stop of it.

Somewhere close from the inevitable warzone that is about to happen. A young assassin called Kayn found an ancient sealed weapon. The demon sealed inside the weapon is trying to take control over the young assassin to finally unleash it's wrath to this world and the assassin kayn is trying to take control over the weapon and take control over the demon power completely.

In a cave nearby of the inevitable war zone a crying voice is heard.... Along with a darkness that is slowly but surely emerging into the mortal realm.

Players :
1- @All_Red
2- @Poison chan
3- @Michelle
4- @Houtarou
5- @kc5181
6- @Odd
7- @AL_sama
8- @Rej
9- @Sagebee
10- @Naomi_Rose
11- @ScarletCelestial
12- @XDDDDD
13- @Ansatsuken
14- @Elmage G Ace
15- @Corazon
16- @Alice in Noodleland
17- @-PK-
18- @Kyte_
19- @Conspirator.
20- @Morte_Nosferatu

NP0 Has Officially Started. Only specific players can perform actions on NP0 and they will be notified. Everyone else just wait it out. As soon as I get the actions in, DP1 will start. You will be allowed to post when DP1 starts.

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kayn was unable to take control over the darkin blade. "What is going on! No NOOOOOOOOO!" was kayn last words before the darkin beast took over Kayn mortal body. "Destruction, Wrath, Fury! As it was meant to be.", Said the darkin who after millennia is finally unleashed back again to this world. He owns the shadows now and he will unleash them upon this wretched place.

DP1 Has officially started you can post now, You have about 48 hours before the DP ends. Good luck to all.

Players :
1- @All_Red
2- @Poison chan
3- @Michelle
4- @Houtarou
5- @kc5181
6- @Odd
7- @AL_sama
8- @Rej
9- @Sagebee
10- @Naomi_Rose
11- @ScarletCelestial
12- @XDDDDD
13- @Ansatsuken
14- @Elmage G Ace
15- @Corazon
16- @Alice in Noodleland
17- @-PK-
18- @Kyte_
19- @Conspirator.
20- @Morte_Nosferatu

Count time :

Last edited:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Secondo, I have the feeling only the iron slayer type of champions are in this setup...Yasuo, Yi, Kayn...maybe mages like Brand/Veigar...just this soulkilling dark champions lmao...

Also muchos fun to everyone!

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Rej
Status