Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you see Al’s role? It meant someone on his wagon is now scum. IK I’m not and I don’t really trust you.
rn I trust Scarlet a lot more than I trust you.

It nice when pointed out someone might die from lynch (since am aware of bs mechanic like that) you tried to switch your vote to RED

but when pointed it out, you changed it back to Al.

I think you slipped scum! :D

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rose, if you look at my post you would see that isn't my point and not even a single point. My issue was that your read of Al seemed rather contradictory to what you were reading him for, and the timing of when you finally said that read was odd.

Cherry picking is not a valid criticism when a player is focusing on what they think is an issue, and I think your late reasoning for Al is the problem. Your late read of Al can be demonstrated in two posts, so that's all I quote. It is what is relevant. What else do you think is relevant to repeal my point?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It nice when pointed out someone might die from lynch (since am aware of bs mechanic like that) you tried to switch your vote to RED

but when pointed it out, you changed it back to Al.

I think you slipped scum! :D
Rose, Luk had just come into the game, Al had not posted but Red had posted. Someone referred to AL not AL_sama, which means he likely thought All Red was the person to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.