ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read everything from when I left in the Night phase, this was also written in the Night phase because I had a laptop in the Night phase. I want my laptop back so much T.T Sorry for the absence yesterday, but I feel much better now.

There wasn’t much to comment on from when I left yesterday, apart from Elmage’s wall. I don’t think scum would even try to contradict Alice seeing as it looked like a very role related claim, which they would know correct.

Concerning the: I think I've found something else odd but it kinda depends on Houtarou's alignment, but it's noted. I did mention the next phase. I pretty much removed it from my thought process because it felt kinda ludicrous. Basically: something you said felt like TMI, and it would only be TMI if Houtarou was scum. Since I decided that Houtarou is Townie, I didn’t need it anymore.

Concerning the non-voter list, I was still going through things when I left. I don’t think I need to answer this anymore, since Al flipped.

Lukundo’s entrance is Townie imo. He thought Al was short for All_Red, and with it being EoD he’d probably check to see who his mates are before deciding on who to lynch. Means he’d probably think Al = Al_sama rather than Al = All_Red. Level 1 read, but it’s a useful one with the flip.

Alice’s confusion with what was going on makes me think she had nothing to do with moth’s death.

Basically: everything about Lukundo and Alice may be null and void thanks to Al’s lynch ability, and we’re still at the exact same number of scum as yesterday. This technically may leave us in a worse position than before.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
What was this at Eod ?

these are Moth's votes

she accuses Moth of wanting to kill her

but the one who is killed is Moth :/

So my intuition about Alice was correct.
I think your taking things out of context michelle. Alice was confused about SK writing Death on the vote tally near miths voye, where Alice's name was. So she came to the conclusion that moth may have been the one who kills her, if she dies. Look at sk's post:
Twilight Phase has begun! DP3 results will be out soon enough.

Final Vote Tally :

Houtarou :
Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon

mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial

Odd :
Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama

Al_Sama has 8 votes.
Alice in Noodleland has 2 votes
Kyte_ has 2 vote
Corazon has 1 vote
ScarletCelestial has 1 vote

People who did not vote :
ScarletCelestial, Corazon

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

7- @AL_sama

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

@mothbomb

@TheLukundo

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Al_sama x8: All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo
Alice in Noodleland x2: Odd, Michelle
Kyte_ x2: Al_sama
Corazon: XDDDDD
ScarletCelestial: mothbomb

Not Voting: Corazon, ScarletCelestial

Just from this VC alone:

- There is always one scum at least on Al, I'd say two due to the manner that Al got lynched. One is a busser, the other is Al's replacement.
- One scum off the Al wagon. It's possible that this scum is also a busser on the Al wagon though.
- Two votes on Kyte and no correction, Al had a double vote from some source.

Basically I think it's safer to look at the Al wagon alone today.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I read everything from when I left in the Night phase, this was also written in the Night phase because I had a laptop in the Night phase. I want my laptop back so much T.T Sorry for the absence yesterday, but I feel much better now.

There wasn’t much to comment on from when I left yesterday, apart from Elmage’s wall. I don’t think scum would even try to contradict Alice seeing as it looked like a very role related claim, which they would know correct.

Concerning the: I think I've found something else odd but it kinda depends on Houtarou's alignment, but it's noted. I did mention the next phase. I pretty much removed it from my thought process because it felt kinda ludicrous. Basically: something you said felt like TMI, and it would only be TMI if Houtarou was scum. Since I decided that Houtarou is Townie, I didn’t need it anymore.

Concerning the non-voter list, I was still going through things when I left. I don’t think I need to answer this anymore, since Al flipped.

Lukundo’s entrance is Townie imo. He thought Al was short for All_Red, and with it being EoD he’d probably check to see who his mates are before deciding on who to lynch. Means he’d probably think Al = Al_sama rather than Al = All_Red. Level 1 read, but it’s a useful one with the flip.

Alice’s confusion with what was going on makes me think she had nothing to do with moth’s death.

Basically: everything about Lukundo and Alice may be null and void thanks to Al’s lynch ability, and we’re still at the exact same number of scum as yesterday. This technically may leave us in a worse position than before.
I wouldn't say "worse" postion. We exhausted mafia's godfather role quite early on. And we managed to dodge a mislynh and nighg kill. We arent in a great postion, but a postion better then last DP imo.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All_Red x1: XDDDDD
Odd x1: kc5181
Michelle x2: PK, Rej
Corazon x2: Michelle, Kyte_
Houtarou x1: Odd
Rej x3: Houtarou, Ansatsuken, ScarletCelestial

Not Voting: All_Red, Poison-chan, Al_Sama, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator, Sagebee, Nosrefatu
Conspirator x6: Kyte_, Elmage G Ace, Mendel, ScarletCelestial
Al_sama x2: Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland
-PK-: mothbomb
Michelle: -PK-
Elmage G Ace: All_Red

Not Voting: Conspirator, Odd, Corazon, Naomi_Rose, Poison Chan
Al_sama x8: All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo

Just from this VC alone:

- There is always one scum at least on Al, I'd say two due to the manner that Al got lynched. One is a busser, the other is Al's replacement.
- One scum off the Al wagon. It's possible that this scum is also a busser on the Al wagon though.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, I know you're already aware, but I'll refer you back to SK's post #2253 because last phase you could've gotten mod-killed 10 times over for breaking the rules, so, stay careful.
Kyte, we don't know why All_Red is voting for Corazon, so I think it's worth to not point that out and actually follow your reads

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

Just from this VC alone:

Agreed.

So that means we look at these people:

Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo

Of all these, I am going to sibgle out myself for obvious reasons and Kyte, being that he is my most town read.

Leaves us with
All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Agreed.

Of all these, I am going to sibgle out myself for obvious reasons and Kyte, being that he is my most town read.

Leaves us with
All_Red, Houtarou, Kyte_, Alice in Noodleland, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, TheLukundo
Stupid phone didnt delete the names I erased!!

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just from this VC alone:

How do you know for sure that AL had a double vote, when his voting power was 0 last phase? Normally I'd consider the possibility that scum has a secret vote ability, where he's put his vote on me via PM. Also, why AL has 8 votes, yet only 7 people had voted for him.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since there's no point in finding the converted scum right now, let's find the busser.

The busser is not Alice, Houtarou or Red imo, and is
Agreed.

Leaves us with
Red... Townreading Kyte is probably not the best move when somebody got converted...

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you know for sure that AL had a double vote, when his voting power was 0 last phase? Normally I'd consider the possibility that scum has a secret vote ability, where he's put his vote on me via PM. Also, why AL has 8 votes, yet only 7 people had voted for him.
Kyte there were two votes on you and only Al was on you. Best explanation: double vote.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since there's no point in finding the converted scum right now, let's find the busser.

Red... Townreading Kyte is probably not the best move when somebody got converted...
what exactly do you mean by 'converted' scum?

I've read the write up at the end of the DP and it mentioned something about a character turning monstrous(?) by Atrox - AL but and while that could be interpreted as an alignment converting ability, we don't know for sure; it could be a power up to a scum of some sort for instance?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You mind rephrasing the top of this post:

For the bottom half, I understand why you say it isn't smart to town read Kyte because he could be controlled. Still, I doubt he is the busser in that case. He could be the new scum, but at the moment of lynching I doubt he was a busser.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

I've read the write up at the end of the DP and it mentioned something about a character turning monstrous(?) by Atrox - AL but and while that could be interpreted as an alignment converting ability, we don't know for sure; it could be a power up to a scum of some sort for instance?
Read Al's ability. The last one. It hella overpowered

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Um... Kyte it literally said someone else would become Vanilla Mafia...

Status
Not open for further replies.