[ Side Plot ] + [ Prison ] + [ Villainy ] Silicon Valley

Kin
653💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images
Silicon Asylum is the highest maximum security facility located on the Western region of America. Designed with evolutionary engineering and technological advances, it was built solely to house the Quirk users that have abused their powers and endangered the lives of others. The prison was constructed in Silicon Asylum for a multitude of tactical advantages: the prison is well hidden within the luxurious commerce district of California, the presence of local authority and professional heroes is unmatched anywhere else in California, and Silicon Valley is built to descend into the Earth​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Only Characters that are recognized as Villains and that have be captured by the Hero Association may participate in this thread.

→ This Free-Roam is considered a Lawless Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least responds twice in this thread. After making the first post, characters are not allowed to post until a NPC posts. The first post must be dedicated to recapping that they were captured, expressing their feelings and thoughts about the ordeal. Even The first post must include that you all on being transported to Silicon Valley cuffed with Quirk-Disabling devices. The Second post is dedicated to sharing your thoughts, feelings, or actually responding after being sentenced to the level.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Any Named NPC. When the Thread Opens, there are no NPCs present.​

Rewards
→ Gain 3 Trait Points.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Early Morning, Sun Barely Rising [Moderate-Clear Skies]​

Kin
92💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
14⚔️
Ryuji stared out the window of the bus he'd been loaded onto, his bright golden eyes now dulled as he watched his freedom roll past him. Jean Grey had kept her rein on him, and no matter how much he'd squirmed and fought her Quirk, he had been outmatched and outplayed. He'd even spoke of her aggravated control of him, though he didn't know how much anyone even cared what he said. After all, he'd broken the dojo.

True, Ryuji's body had perhaps played a role in the opening up of the Dojo's ceiling and destruction of some of its walls. They couldn't prove it though, but no matter how much he'd argued this point and the fact that he was only there for some of the food he'd been promised, Ryuji had wound up under constraint, his once glorious form reduced to a pathetic 12 feet in length, his entire body only taking up one side of the guarded, armored bus. I feel like a child again. A child trapped on the way to some place I don't know or care to be. Someplace I don't even have any real reason to be.

The seats he occupied had been removed, his now short and slender body scrabbling against the cold metal flooring like a dog's nails as his scales scraped this way and that. Ryuji scowled and shivered a bit as he looked at his proportionally-sized but still tiny claws, manacled and secured in place to keep him from reaching anyone with his talons. His snout, muzzled to keep him from getting hold of anyone with his fangs, worked silently as he brooded over the supposed heroine's deception and abuse of him.

Last edited:

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
2,546💸
Kumi
8,921💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Status
Tomura sat handcuffed to his seat unable to move freely, his irritation was hidden by a calm demeanor as he looked out the window to see dawn fast approaching. The horrendous atrocity that was the assault on Horizon University had ended with Tomura failing to achieve his objective and even worse, resulting in his capture. No matter how you looked at it, the fledgling League of Villains had been dealt a serious blow. The heir to the underworld was now at the mercy of those he despised most. Although, Tomura realized it was ultimately his fault for tagging along, he blamed his situation on Darkseid's foolish plan. He only had himself to blame for not properly taking control of the situation in the first place and fulfilling his own selfish ends like many others. He had allowed himself to become a pawn in Darkseid's game, and he's resentment for him grew and grew and grew. Unable to fulfill his own nervous habits by clawing at the skin of his neck, he was also without his precious belongings. Tomura longed for the cold embrace of his mother's grasp around his throat. He wondered what'd she would think if she could see him now, reduced to a insignificant blip on the grand-scale of things. Having failed his request to eliminate Darkseid, Tomura could only imagine the reputation Mr. Five Fingers was now spreading about Tomura's lack of skill and leadership which also heavily weighted on Tomura's mind. The one person he absolutely needed in the League's pocket was him, not only because of his services as a weapons dealer, but the obvious connections someone like him had in America's criminal underground. Even without the request of his potential partner, Tomura was going to settle things with Darkseid once and for all. He was a obstacle, that was keeping him from realizing his potential. As Tomura thought about it, his new found adversary had a certain quality that drew people towards him. A quality Tomura seemed to lack, and his only option becoming clear. The utter annihilation of the smug statue.

Tomura's thoughts quickly shifted back to reality as he caught a glimpse of large scale buildings and skyscrapers. He wasn't quite sure what correctional facility was in the middle of a big expensive area such as this, but he was sure to take in the sights to get a good idea of where he was headed. Tomura looked over at the other prisoners, spotting Ryuji first on the opposite side of the bus, the dragon's size had been reduced several times due to the work of some Pro Hero's quirk which allowed him to fit on the bus. Tomura was saddened he had led one of his most promising additions to the League into a shit show, and now they were both paying the price for Tomura's short comings, even though he was cold hearted, he held compassion for his allies. Tomura continued to look around, and noticed a couple others who had also joined in the attack were also caught by the hero society and being shipped straight to what could only be jail. He didn't know them well, and didn't quite care too much, but he was sure to keep a mental note about them tucked away in his memory.

''I swear Darkseid. I'm going to enjoy watching you fade away in the wind after I kill you." Tomura's thoughts and frustrations suddenly were screamed out loud, his mind unable to fully cope with the fact he was the one being detained.

"I'll F**KING KILl YOU, YOU BASTARD! I SWEAR, I'LL KILL YOU IF ITS THE ONLY THING I DO!" Tomura yelled as he jerked and fought against his restraints to no avail, bringing the guards on high alert due to his actions. His temper tantrum child like as he stomped and jerked back and forth against the shackles around his arms and legs. If it weren't for these damn cuffs, Tomura would've already escaped and killed all the guards stupid enough to detain him. Tomura fought and fought, until he had tired himself out and finally sat back in silence. He sat with his head hanging low, his pale blue hair covering his scarred face and wrinkled eyes. In a few minutes, they would arrive at Silicon Asylum, and Tomura would be subjected to the American Criminal Justice System.

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
67💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
1⚔️
Seems the seige i horizon had gone a little sour, i had tried to rush down to the science lab to "acquire" the quirk amplifier five fingers told me should be their but failed to tell me where exactly in the room it is or even what it looks like, that little over sight saw me getting apprehended by the heroes and swiftly put in chains.

"This fucking sucks, i thought i had enough time to get what i need and get out but thanks to five fingers little oversight im stuck in jail instead..... at least im not the only one to get caught"

I looked over my shoulder to the other villains i recognized from the school event, three in total not including me.

"At any rate this is a good time to recruit for the gang,"

if what borris told me is true there should be a hunger set already in power at the jail so i wont have too much trouble trying to find my ropes in there though the other villains might have a problem, oh well. My thoughts were interrupted by the abrupt stop of the bus, a quick glance outside showing the prison im to be held at until further notice.

"Shit, lets see if these guys are as tough as i hear"

Kin
653💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The transportation was delivering four individuals for maximum lock down. Everyone charged with several counts of heinous crimes of mass destruction, murder, and attempted murder. The State of California and the Hero Association intended to harbor the villains within the deeper sanctums of Silicon Asylum until trial. The decision made with swiftness and ease because of their behavior during the event now being referred to as ”The Sun Shall Fall”, a tragedy as one of the greatest institution of heroism in America was dismantled. The media was presenting coverage that painted the villains as wild, untamed monsters that should not be given the chance for redemption.

Although the Hero Association agreed, they were cleaver with handling the media which allowed them to control the influences made available to the masses. Connected with the governing officials of California, they advised them to target all trusted media outlets to present only the disheartening facts about the invasion so that these “heinous” villains could be treated like fifth instead of human. A deplorable tactic indeed, the Hero Association intended to throw dangerous criminals they believed unredeemable away forever to prevent them from being infectious to other low-level delinquents. Successful for fifteen years, since the events of ”Olympus has Fallen”, they have managed to snuff villainy.

This building was designed with eight, fully secured and military graded layers that combined to create this bunker of an institute. The first four levels were known to the public with available information on their purpose. Each of the four levels made sure to apprehend Quirk usage, but in the sake of cultivating the person behind the power so they can reemerge as a productive member of society. The remaining four levels were drastically different and embodied dungeons more than asylums. Those were the four levels each of the captive villains were going, in fear that if they were to reemerge into society they could tear it down.

As the transporting vehicle arrived at the entrance of the asylum, there stood the Warden with some men in formal – typical therapist garb. The warden clasped his hands together in excitement. He truly enjoyed receiving patients, even if he understood they were never to see the light of day. He was only being paid to make sure these scums were kept in line. The dorky therapist was here to rehabilitate anyone deemed worthy. As the doors to the bus opened, the warden would raise his hand and swirl his finger around to signal the guards. They would rapidly approach the bus, aiding the delivery police to remove the villains and continued their travel into containment. The Warden would begin to speak, saying the serial numbers each of the four villains were given in replace of their name and the level they would be assigned to.

“00005431 aka Unknown ( Tomura – Not a Citizen ). Emitter Quirk of the Touch Base Type? Send him to Level 5.”

“Yes Sir.”

“00006207 aka Unknown ( Michael Rays – Not a Citizen ). Emitter Quirk of the Range Type? Send him to Level 6.”

“Yes Sir.”

“00007086 aka Unknown ( Sabodi – Not a Citizen ). Transformation Quirk of the Active Type? Send him to Level 7.”

“Yes Sir.”

“00008004 aka Unknown ( Ryuji – Not a Citizen ). Mutant Quirk of the Basic Type? Send him to Level 8.”

“Yes Sir”

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
67💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
1⚔️
"Gee thanks?" I said, sarcasm oozing from my every word as what i assumed was the warden called out my serial number and the level with which i was to be imprisoned. Despite my sarcastic attitude i made sure to keep tabs on the other villains serial numbers and levels, depending on how close they are to me i might be able to break them out with me when i decide to leave.
Luckily i had great memory and was able to remember the individual numbers each villain (That looked familiar) had been given even when two of the "White coats" took me to my new cell. On the walk towards my incarceration i pondered on the events that led me up to this point, the thought was brief, show casing all of my exploits within the siege particularly when i got too greedy trying to steal the quirk amplifier with so little time left.

"(ill have to be more careful the next time something that big happens, i dont regret sieging the heroes strong hold as according to borris i need something that challenged me, guess i wasnt ready")

My thoughts ended as my personal entourage of guards stopped in front of an all white cell.

Guard: "This is your stop, dont get make trouble and you wont get hurt capishe?"

I confidently walked into my cell only to sit down at the nearest bed, my eyes closed in contemplation not even acknowledging the guards words until they left me alone.

"..... You there"

Borris: "......I never left..."

Kin
92💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
14⚔️
Shuffled off of the transport bus along with a few other prisoners, Ryuji was given the chance to get a better look at those he was to be incarcerated with. A man whom he didn't know, another one who Ryuji recognized as someone involved with the ruckus at Horizon, and Tomura Shigaraki - whom Ryuji did a double take upon seeing. How he hadn't recognized the man's scent on the bus before, he didn't know, but Ryuji was still gladdened to see he was at least still alive. "Tomura," he rumbled, starting to address the smaller man. He was cut off, though, as a man dressed in stark white attire dismissively rattled off a few numbers and instructions to the guards assigned to Ryuji.

Ryuji eyed the man, his apparent air of authority not enough to give Ryuji the distinct feeling that he wasn't someone Ryuji would want to deal with much, if at all. What kind of hell am I being interred into? he wondered, lazily moving to follow the guards as they desperately yanked and pulled on the chains that bound him. The building he was being lead to was similarly white-washed and almost clinical in appearance. Were it not for the fact that he was in chains, Ryuji would have guessed the building to be some sort of hospital. "Come on, 8-0-0-4," a guard hesitantly commanded, heads upturned to look at Ryuji's face even at his current diminutive size.

Eyes narrowing slowly, Ryuji leaned into the face of the nearest guard, growling lightly as his gaze came to directly meet the smaller man's. A sharp zap! startled Ryuji though, prompting him to whip his head around to face the attacker. A guard, armed with a shock baton and vicious smile, faltered as Ryuji snapped back to face him. "Filthy little rats!" Ryuji roared, moving to claw the man in two. His chains, though, stopped the swipe before it even really started. Rattling and clinking against themselves, the metal links were durable and strong enough to keep the weakened Ryuji from moving too much. The guards laughed, in what sounded like a mixture of a sense of both relief and haughtiness, as they took turns stabbing at Ryuji with the shock batons.

"Get 'im! Haahahaha!"

"Fucking criminal scum!"

"See what happens when you step outta line?"

While his scales did much to keep the shocks from hurting, Ryuji thrashed wildly in an attempt to avoid the annoying stabs, though he was mostly unsuccessful. It wasn't until a supervisor appeared that the assault was halted. "Rauly! O'Neal! Quit wasting those charges! And you! Turner! Why're you getting these sons of bitches going? We have prisoners to transport!" The man, dressed in what seemed to be Senior Officer's garb, spared little more than a glance at Ryuji as he strode past to scold the three guards. "If the Warden catches you goofing off like this, I'm not sticking my neck out for you bozos! Get this thing in its cage!"

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
2,546💸
Kumi
8,921💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Status
Tomura remained silent as his serial number was called and he was taken by one of the guards towards the elevator that would lead him to his cell on Level 5. He was seething with anger and yet he knew to hold his tongue and bide his time. Eventually he would return to society, but in his current situation, what better way to dismantle the society dependent upon heroes to maintain it's livelihood then from within the system itself. Tomura took a good look at the warden with his red eyes piercing him like daggers. The warden was way too happy and his smile conjured up so much rage within Tomura, he did the only thing he could do in his current situation and spit a warm loogie into the warden's left eye. A wide smile would run across Tomura's face as he relished in his small act of rebellion, and he continued to fight against his restraints to no avail. The cuffs were pretty secure but Tomura did notice a set of keys being held by one of the guards who was assisting with the transport of prisoners. The warden would be sure to react, but not before Tomura issued a promise he planned to keep.

"Oh, but you. You'll be the first person I get rid of. Heh..hehe.. hahahaha!!!." Tomura laughed maniacally. His mental instability coming out full force as he lashed out. However, he had no regards for his own or anyone else's well-being at this point. This was a fight for survival for Tomura's ambitions and goals for the future. They were going to come to fruition. He would be sure to do whatever it took to enact his revenge on the fledgling heroes who managed to subdue him long enough for him to be placed under arrest. Tomura had been gravely injured and lost consciousness in the midst of battle, a rookie mistake on his part for even allowing himself to end up in this predicament.

In a society where 80% of the world possessed a quirk, Tomura was sure there were candidates for the League among these prison walls. Criminals who society long forgot about who were dying to regain there freedom and wreck havoc upon the society that cast them away. Tomura was going to be their saviour, he would lead them from the bowels of this hell hole back to their rightful place in the world. However, for now, he would have to see what exactly was going to happen at this point as he was shoved into a elevator by the guard who had pulled him back away from the warden. Tomura's smile would creepily be strewn across his face as he thought of a master plan.